Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 2 votes

Are you angry yet?

9-11 oklahoma city bombing

  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#61    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Are you angry yet?

http://www.washingto...ST2010092003293
FBI broke law for years in phone record searches


============

http://www.wnd.com/2...re-than-terror/
HOMELAND INSECURITY

Americans fear government more than terror

Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings

View PostWalter White, on 02 May 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Anger bad.

Happiness love.

Grammar important.

Are you unhappy that I might type bad grammer as I adjust my posts? Does it make you unhappy?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#62    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 01 May 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

Anger causes more problems in society than it ever solves. Anger is not necessary to make change happen, or to make the government listen to us. Just look at what Gandhi was able to do. MLK jr. The government if anything fears the competent clear headed free citizen, not the shouting angry emotional wreck of a man.

Anger motivates. Our government fears our anger. I am sure that they don't feel safe enough from the angry population.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#63    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 03 May 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Are you angry yet?

http://www.washingto...ST2010092003293
FBI broke law for years in phone record searches


============

http://www.wnd.com/2...re-than-terror/
HOMELAND INSECURITY

Americans fear government more than terror

Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings



Are you unhappy that I might type bad grammer as I adjust my posts? Does it make you unhappy?

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.


#64    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 03 May 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.

I don't know, the government was pretty scared of Malcolm X. They (government) spread disinformation through the ranks and eventually ended up killing him...


#65    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostKowalski, on 03 May 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

I don't know, the government was pretty scared of Malcolm X. They (government) spread disinformation through the ranks and eventually ended up killing him...

And same with MJK jr. Like I said, free men who are not afraid of government, willing to pursue their cause regardless of potential threats. Whether motivated by anger or love it does not matter. Leadership is defined by results not by traits.


#66    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

FBI Report Implicates Saudi Government in 9/11

Posted on April 29, 2013 by WashingtonsBlog
But “We Can’t Afford to Irritate the Saudis” By Actually Looking Into Who Backed 9/11 … “Especially with Oil Prices Going Up Now”

http://www.washingto...dis-in-911.html

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#67    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 03 May 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.

You certainly do have to be careful NOT to hate. While I don't think anger takes anything from a person as long as they act on it, hate certainly removes personal power from the individual. Now if Lucus were to talk about Yoda's thinking now, following 9-11, the OK City Bombing, Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing, do you really think he would leave it all up to Yoda? He didn't in his movies, and I am willing to bet he wouldn't now.

Each character in those movies cannot be isolated from the other characters of the movie, for they aree different facets of the very same gem. To abstract Yoda from the movie and make him the entire message of the movies is then a misinterpretation of the message of a movie.
Yep, but anger tied to action means appealing to the do-good needs, which then leads to positive health effects on people who feel they have done well, can completely obliterate the negative anger effects, ... IMHO.
If you laid down at all times and accept peace, while your government rains false flags on you, you won't live long enough to get cancer.

Edited by regeneratia, 03 May 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#68    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 03 May 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

You certainly do have to be careful NOT to hate. While I don't think anger takes anything from a person as long as they act on it, hate certainly removes personal power from the individual. Now if Lucus were to talk about Yoda's thinking now, following 9-11, the OK City Bombing, Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing, do you really think he would leave it all up to Yoda? He didn't in his movies, and I am willing to bet he wouldn't now.

Each character in those movies cannot be isolated from the other characters of the movie, for they aree different facets of the very same gem. To abstract Yoda from the movie and make him the entire message of the movies is then a misinterpretation of the message of a movie.
Yep, but anger tied to action means appealing to the do-good needs, which then leads to positive health effects on people who feel they have done well, can completely obliterate the negative anger effects, ... IMHO.
If you laid down at all times and accept peace, while your government rains false flags on you, you won't live long enough to get cancer.

Agreed. The only point I am trying to make is that anger is but one of the great motivating emotions and that anger alone is not enough, it is the action that the anger inspires that is important. Without action, anger is worthless, with action, anger is not required. How you arrive at the action really does not matter so long as the action is just.


#69    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 03 May 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Agreed. The only point I am trying to make is that anger is but one of the great motivating emotions and that anger alone is not enough, it is the action that the anger inspires that is important. Without action, anger is worthless, with action, anger is not required. How you arrive at the action really does not matter so long as the action is just.

So are you angry enough to act?



DHS Whistleblower Censored From 60 Minutes, Uncensored Version Here! (Video)

http://beforeitsnews...eo-2636730.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WHDT
==================
Anonymous – Do You See What I See?


http://www.youtube.c...&v=hNWXFJH4cjg#!

Edited by regeneratia, 03 May 2013 - 10:55 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#70    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 29,577 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 24 April 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry because of all the unanswered questions regarding the OK City Bombing, 9-11, the Boston Bombing, and the Texas Explosion?

No! Check it out because fertilizer explosions are nothing new. Nothing there to concoct another conspiracy.

Quote

Fertilizer explosions listed and US facilities mapped

The explosion in West is only the latest in a long list of fatal incidents involving ammonium nitrate. The chemical compound is used both as a fertilizer and for explosive devices. Since 1921, at least 17 unintended explosions of ammonium nitrate including casualties have been recorded.

The most desastrous incident happened yesterday 66 years ago, when cargo ship Grandchamp exploded in the Port of Texas City, leaving 581 dead and 3500 injured. It is the deadliest industrial accident in the history of the United States.

Three other ammonium nitrate accidents have caused more than 100 deaths: The explosion of a BASF plant in Oppau, Germany in 1921 (561 dead); the explosion at a plant in Tessenderlo, Belgium in 1940 (189 dead); and the 2004 cargo train explosion of Ryongchŏn, North Korea that caused at least 160 deaths.

http://www.guardian....lities-map#list


Edited by skyeagle409, 03 May 2013 - 11:20 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#71    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,437 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostEinsteinium, on 03 May 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

To quote Yoda from Star Wars, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Justified anger can motivate people, but anger alone can be a cancer that eats away at your own happiness. I refuse to let any bureaucrat dictate the terms of my own happiness. What government fears most of all is the competent clear headed free citizen that is NOT AFRAID of them in any way, willing to stand up for a cause, and willing to die for a cause. Whether it is anger or love of country that motivates him, its what he does, not what motivates him, that matters.

Master Splinter would say that we all have anger. It is how we use it which determines whether we will rise or fall.

Meaning anger in itself is not negative by default. It is where you lead it (or let it lead you in most cases) that can take you down the wrong path. Anger (and any emotions) are an energy, which can be used to fuel positive, as well as negative, outcomes and events.

Learn your anger, and lead it to your goal, before it leads you to its, Raphael.

Edited by _Only, 04 May 2013 - 02:04 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#72    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,574 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

But the Real question is ? What Would Jar-Jar Binks say ? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#73    _Only

_Only

  • Member
  • 6,437 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern California

  • Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

Anger scaaaaarry, whoooooooo!!

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#74    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

No! Check it out because fertilizer explosions are nothing new. Nothing there to concoct another conspiracy.

[/color][/font][/size]

Yes, yes, I am sure that is what you want me and others to think. I acknowledge that sentiment for what it is worth.
So it is just mere coincidence that it happened on some very important anniversaries of other major events, yet unresolved,  in this country.
Sure wish my thinking was as easy and trusting as yours. But I prefer truth over lie any day of the week, any minute of the day.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#75    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2012

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 09 May 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

Yes, yes, I am sure that is what you want me and others to think. I acknowledge that sentiment for what it is worth.
So it is just mere coincidence that it happened on some very important anniversaries of other major events, yet unresolved,  in this country.
Sure wish my thinking was as easy and trusting as yours. But I prefer truth over lie any day of the week, any minute of the day.

Well you know, statistically there was a 1 in 365 chance of it happening on that day. And there are numerous other days as well that have infamous events associated with them that it could have landed on as well. So you think it was some kind of conspiracy? What do you think would be the motive for this particular disaster then?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users