Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eurovision TV Signer Is Internet Sensation

Still Waters

A sign language interpreter's jives become a massive internet hit - with calls for him to be sent to Eurovision's glitzy final.

Tommy Krangh's silky dance moves quickly became a huge hit on social media - with millions watching his video on Facebook and YouTube.

http://news.sky.com/...ernet-sensation

Speaking of the Eurovision, what do you think of the UK's entry?

When I first watched it I thought it was awful. It has grown on me a bit since, it's catchy to listen to but not to watch. I don't think it's a winner either, not that I watch the Eurovision now but it would be nice if the UK won for a change.

I'm not sure what to make of this guy..:unsure:

Usually I quite like things like this, but I feel like this guy is doing it on purpose knowing the Internet will lap it up..

Edited by DefenceMinisterMishkin
  • Like 1

He does seem to be performing, but I thought he was quite entertaining to watch. Usually these sign language people look so serious when standing there, I think he added a bit of fun to the proceedings and made it more light-hearted.

Eurovision must be desperate for viewers!

Couldn't they have at least chosen a hot 19yo blonde? :P

The Eurovision is like a massive Gay pride event, and the performers like all the cross dressing, trans genda malarkey going on, Not for me. So i wont be watching this year. If we were to win it, we could do no wrong sending Elton John. Boy George, and Frank Maloney. (Kellie)

Edited by stevewinn
  • Like 2

The Eurovision is like a massive Gay pride event, and the performers like all the cross dressing, trans genda malarkey going on, Not for me. So i wont be watching this year. If we were to win it, we could do no wrong sending Elton John. Boy George, and Frank Maloney. (Kellie)

100% Agree

• Like 1

Like in everything else the quality is gone. It is all a farce now. I remember the good old days when voice and lyrics mattered. Johnny Logan, Udo Jurgens, Celine Dion ( for France), Zdravko Colic (Yugoslavia).

Today you have only one- time amateurs who would never be able to get a gig in those days.

What happened to us? What kind of world is this when a Kim K ( just puked) is considered a star, celebrity? This is an insult to James Dean, Jane Russell, Dirk Bogart, Gene Hackman, Jane Seymour, Alain Delon and you know where I am going with that.

Are we really that stupid now?

• Like 1