Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

TELEPATHY. The extraterestials case.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

what  i  am  about  to  do  is  totaly  unfair ,  but  needed .
the  artical  is   in  the  magizine  called   "  scientific american  mind "  starting  on  page  53 and  going  to  59...  the  artical  called  "the  hidden brain"    with  the  sub title   '  flashy  neurons may get the attention ,  but  a  call of  cells  called  the  glia are behind most of  the  brain's work--- and  meny  of  its  diseases '

it  goes  on  the  say   '  unlike neurons , which  communicate across chains  of  synapses , glia  broadcast their signal widely ,  like cell phones. '

the  bad  news  is ,  these n signals  are  not  that  answer you  want  if  your  looking  for  telepathy ...  but  its  as  close  as  your  likly  to get ...   just  befor  you  discover  your  wrong .

frankly  speaking  ,  the  best  minds  on  the planet  do  not  know  how  the  mind/  brain works...   they  do  know  how it  does  not  work   ,  and  they  have  a very  good  idea  what  is  wrong  with  meny  of  the  concepts ,   that  hold    that   the  brain  is  wired useing  neural  active  circuits  that   have a  single  point  input  .

in  a nut ,  once  you  get  past the  shell ,  zoomies  are  not  going  to  talk  to  your  brain  with  out  frying  it ,  and  more  likly  will  send  you  into  a  convulsion  or  tooast  you  to  jello...

#47    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,589 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

Dude, you need to get your keyboard fixed.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#48    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 01 February 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

what  i  am  about  to  do  is  totaly  unfair ,  but  needed .
the  artical  is   in  the  magizine  called   "  scientific american  mind "  starting  on  page  53 and  going  to  59...  the  artical  called  "the  hidden brain" with  the  sub title   '  flashy  neurons may get the attention ,  but  a  call of  cells  called  the  glia are behind most of  the  brain's work--- and  meny  of  its  diseases '

it  goes  on  the  say   '  unlike neurons , which  communicate across chains  of  synapses , glia  broadcast their signal widely ,  like cell phones. '

the  bad  news  is ,  these n signals  are  not  that  answer you  want  if  your  looking  for  telepathy ...  but  its  as  close  as  your  likly  to get ...   just  befor  you  discover  your  wrong .

frankly  speaking  ,  the  best  minds  on  the planet  do  not  know  how  the  mind/  brain works...   they  do  know  how it  does  not  work   ,  and  they  have  a very  good  idea  what  is  wrong  with  meny  of  the  concepts ,   that  hold that   the  brain  is  wired useing  neural  active  circuits  that   have a  single  point  input  .

in  a nut ,  once  you  get  past the  shell ,  zoomies  are  not  going  to  talk  to  your  brain  with  out  frying  it ,  and  more  likly  will  send  you  into  a  convulsion  or  tooast  you  to  jello...

I agree. Because most major neural circuits present in mammals also exist in other vertebrates, it seems that the basic adaptive neural functions had been worked out early in vertebrate evolution. Thus, there exist in all verterates: 1. detection and perception of five general types of physical energy, 2. organized and integrated postural and locomotor activities, 3. Instincts, reflexes and fixed-action patterns related to procreation of young, ingestion and elimination, escape and defense, and maintenance of homeostatic esquilibria, 4. selective attention and orientation toward specific environmental stimuli, 6. learning and forgetting, 7. capabilities for multitasking and parallel processing, 8. elaborate social repertoires, and 9. timed ontogenetic development of the behavioral repertoire.

Here is more - http://www.angelfire...na/dvalley.html

Edited by Hazzard, 01 February 2013 - 10:14 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#49    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:19 AM

i  said  it  was  unfair ...   and  i  got  what  i  deserved .

the  point  is ,  from  your  car seat   ,  trying to figure out  a  car  engine  is  not  an  easy thing ,   just  because  you  can  fly  a  helicopter   does  not  mean  you  can  drive  a car buildt  in  1920 ...   and  this  helicopter  pilot  is  not  even  from  the  same  world as  the  car ...

the  human  brain  is  complex  enought  that   even  when  i  carry  one  around  with  me  every  day ,  i  have  not  a clue  how  it  works....  and  some  pretty  smart  people   have  tried  to  figure  it  out...  and  have  not  a clue ....   asking  some  one  from  a distant  world  to   dial  up  its  switch  board  ,  and  ring  up   your  mum  ,  leave  her  a noter  for  you  to   pick  up  a  bag  at  the  chem  is  reach'n   ...  if  you  get  my  chirp ...

#50    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

what  is  far  more  likly  ?
,  if  you drill  a hole  in  the  top  of  a persons  head ,   pour  in sea weed  , a  cup  if  salt  water ,  a dead  fish  and  sand  ....
,  and  then  cork  it  up  tight  so  nothing  falls  out ....  
what  is  the greater   liklyhood ....1)  the  person  thinking  of  a beach...  or  2) falling  over  dead .

this  is  what  your  asking  of  a being  from  another  world .

to  say   a  brain  works  the  same universaly  is  in  some  ways  correct ...
much  like  says   a computer  program  works  the  same ...   but  try  putting  the  program  for  a  68000  series  computer  into  a  8086  processor ..   you  will  not  get  the  thoughts  of  a beach  there  either .

i  am  not  suggersting  that  ufo's   do  not  send  and  receive   telepathy ...   but  the  very  idea  they  are  beings  from  off  world  is  very  suspect  to  the  point  of  laughter that  is  hardy  and  gross .

#51    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

This analogy has been used many times before in a variety of subjects. The problem is, that statement is a gross oversimplification. The human brain is such a vastly complex organ that it may be virtually impossible to construct a complete and accurate model of it. For example, while it's been observed how a group of neurons physically function, it's still unknown how those neurons form thoughts, memories, or emotions, or even how they process things such as sight or hearing.

I'm not trying to be facetious, but that process is known as "hearing".

Again I have to ask: How is this accomplished? Basically there's two parts to this question. 1) How do the aliens transform their thoughts into a signal that can be "transmitted" from one being to another, and 2) by what process is the human brain able to not only receive, but to translate as well what would be an enormously complex signal without being severely physically damaged?

What you've said here sounds suspiciously like hypnotism. This type of controlled perception can be induced relatively easily though the use of mind altering chemicals without the need for some form of exotic thought transference. My seizures are induced through the use of a strobe light when I go in for an EEG, for example.

Again what you've stated here sounds like hypnotic mind control, which in no way has anything to do with the generally accepted definition of telepathy. A person under hypnosis can sometimes resort to confabulation in order to satisfy a leading question.

As for the phrase "watching and staring", I'm reminded of the old Evil Eye, an ancient belief that a person (not an alien, sorry) has the power to cause bad luck, injury, or even death simply by staring at someone. This makes me wonder how much ancient beliefs and legends have been mixed in with current ET folklore.

And for the sake of staying on topic I won't go into my opinion on grey aliens.

As for the link you posted I understand what you're hinting at. I read about that quite a while back, though I haven't followed up with anything recent as to how much success they've had with their research.

The research the article is about has to do with studying how the brain processes and reacts to visual information gathered in a subject's visual cortex. What they're trying to achieve is to construct a basic model which can be used to interpret images a person has seen by studying the results obtained through the use of an MRI.

However (and it's a big however), it has nothing to do with projecting complex communication to or from a person's brain (at least not in an unconventional way). It all has to do with visual perception -- a hard-wired process similar to what I was referring to in an earlier post -- and how the brain reacts to that information. Personally, I wish them success with this endeavor, since it may someday lead to a device which can aid a person who has lost their vision. It may also be useful in treating people with certain mental disorders.

But they are not talking about having a complex conversation inside a person's brain -- either through some type of implanted device, or some form of thought transference.

Thank you for your reply, but I've still yet to read how telepathy supposedly works, even if it's all simply conjecture.

I disagree that human brain is way too complex. A simple Google search tells you we already know certain regions of the brain that control mood, lanquage etc. This was pointed out in my thread about Nordic sing-song speech. Also notice how we communicate and process information changes with technological advancements.  People are more wired in these days and less face to face social. As we advance so does the nature of communication. This would explain what some term telepathy in both alien abductions and close encounters. Is it similar to mind control? In some ways yes. People not only report telepathic type communication but also the control of emotions and paralysis giving greater control over a subject and forced amnesia, screen memories in the case of abductions. So these beings which I'm trying to learn more about by going through cases are more advanced and have a great understanding of the human brain.

#52    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

You guys cant even agree on what fantasy to believe in,... how can you expect the rest of us to take you seriously!?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#53    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 27 January 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

I'm starting ignore any post by anyone who has 1 star & only a couple of posts because 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be utter crap like this one.

I'm so hurt. :-*

#54    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:24 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 02 February 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

I disagree that human brain is way too complex. A simple Google search tells you we already know certain regions of the brain that control mood, lanquage etc. This was pointed out in my thread about Nordic sing-song speech. Also notice how we communicate and process information changes with technological advancements.  People are more wired in these days and less face to face social. As we advance so does the nature of communication. This would explain what some term telepathy in both alien abductions and close encounters. Is it similar to mind control? In some ways yes. People not only report telepathic type communication but also the control of emotions and paralysis giving greater control over a subject and forced amnesia, screen memories in the case of abductions. So these beings which I'm trying to learn more about by going through cases are more advanced and have a great understanding of the human brain.

the  only  place  we  likly  disagree ,  is  when  they  are  from  ,  who  they  are  , what  group  they  are  with ...

the  patterns  that  i  found  included  only   10  cases ,  and  none  were  my  own  feild  work .
i  recognised  that  the  same  brain function  was  being  used  ,  and  the  specific  method  was   not known  at  the  time  of  the  report .

i  suspect   a very  specific  understanding  of  brain  implants   involving   the  left  side  of  the  brain  in  a strip  1  3/4  inches  wide , behind  the  ear from  the  top  of  the  skull  to  about   one  inch  below  the  ear .

it  is  unlikly   this  could  be  known  or  understood  by  off  world  agencys  any  more  than  but  99%  of  the  people  reading  this  now...  but  to  a human  brain surgen ,  with  practical  experiance  in  brain structure ...  what  i  said  make  perfect  sense

#55    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostPssst, on 02 February 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

I'm so hurt. :-*

why  ,  your  totaly  not  in  the   bag  of  chips  this  is  directed  at

#56    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 03 February 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

why  ,  your  totaly  not  in  the   bag  of  chips  this  is  directed  at

I thought he was talking about my one post. :D  No sweat off my back.

#57    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostPssst, on 03 February 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I thought he was talking about my one post. :D  No sweat off my back.

your  silly ,  this  is  just  a place  for  the  minds  of  wire walkers  to  linger ...   and  your   a  high  wire  act  .
(  thats  a good  thing )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users