Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The complete effect needs resonance and the granite stack to be in a highly excited and stressed state.

Then simply find the resonant frequency of your piece of granite, place it in this "highly excited and stressed state", then measure the voltage. If you can't do this then you'll have no choice but admit that you don't understand any of the concepts the theory relies on.

No modern analogue for this exists in terms of a similar action on stone, however from the ringing and resonant effects on other things we can easily see how powerful a force this is.

Yes, not very powerful.

So 5th grade science?

Not really is it?

Yes it is. The piezoelectric effect is quite simple and well understood. Even a fifth grader can do experiments with it.

What is according to you the function of the used Tura casing stones?

http://www.cheops-py...ing-stones.html

Thank you for this great link! It's the closest to a DIY pyramid instruction book I've seen. The diagrams are very insightful.

Oddly there's nothing about how they ran wires through it to get the electricity out of it.

• Like 1

Zoser, I once visited a forensic laboratory during a medical course, and I had to watch the most horrible human artifacts (or whatever that is called in proper English).

The tour almost made me puke.

And this photo comes very close to what I had to watch:

132559d1267254688-deformed-babies-on_drug_1.jpg

I have seen things even worse than I posted in my former post.

You don't want to be locked up at night in a room displaying humans or parts of humans in formaldehyde deformed like this.

Even posting about it makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

Edited by Abramelin

Thank you for this great link! It's the closest to a DIY pyramid instruction book I've seen. The diagrams are very insightful.

Oddly there's nothing about how they ran wires through it to get the electricity out of it.

And what you should get from that site is that the one who created it has some very radical ideas of his own too.

But nothing to do with any aliens, it's all just based on his knowledge of masonry.

I'm being slack this morning.. since it is before 6am :D so my replys are in bold..

Not really. Just putting together logistical evidence that fits.

do you actually understand what logisitics is? just curious

So what happened to the rigour of scientific proof? It's kind of out of the window now isn't it?

it does not need scientific proof.. it has archaeological proof..

It's done. Tomb theory not required. All the evidence fits another explanation. Simple.It's much more. The proven acoustics, the granite stack above the upper chamber, the partial insulation of the granite from the core masonry, the proven electrical properties of the pyramid as testified by Siemens (and others), and the key differences with the two lime stones.

Then add to that the precision build, the austere construction, lack of artistic features, not designed for humans to walk in..........

All point to something specific. None of these logistics support a dead King idea. They all support a machine idea.

you said the maths shows that its a power generator? where's the maths?

again with the logistics saying it does not support a dead king.. what do you mean by the logistics..

Sorry mate.

No need to apologize that you are sucked in by the AA crowd.. we understand that there are gullible people in the world

and since you keep not replying to one of my posts.. I will try again for the 4th time..

part of it also answers the tomb construction..

Just going to quickly reply this morning zoser.. will do a bit more of a indepth reply tonight when I get home from work (new job.. early start.. 2 days of inductions.. I hate inductions)

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

here is the link to his theory.. please do me a favor and watch it.. his theory does explain the shafts.. the setting of the 3 burial chambers quite well.. and remember this guy is a engineer..

[media=]

[/media]

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

I wont even bother with UFO's in art.. especially when they put the australian ones in there.. it irks me..

ok.. when I get home tonight I will finish reading through the posts..

ave a good one all :)

• Like 1

I find your Houdin Video quite interesting Dingo. Would make more sense than most things I've read so far.

Oh and Zoser, children sometimes are still born with elongated heads to this day, see the below excerpt from this site.

"Following a vaginal birth, the baby's head is fairly elongated and cone-shaped, and parents are immediately worried that's the way the kid's head is going to be forever," says Steven P. Shelov, MD, chairman of pediatrics at Maimonides Medical Center in New York City, and director of the Maimonides Infants & Children's Hospital.

But Shelov says not only will the head shape change (usually within 48 hours or less) that cone shape you see at birth is quite normal.

"The bones of the skull of a newborn are intentionally mobile. The birth canal is tight, and the bones are meant to give, allowing the head to pass through, which is what actually causes that elongated shape," says Shelov.

Pediatrician Fred Hirschenfang, MD, says you should also be prepared for some swelling at the top of your newborn's head or sometimes even over the entire scalp.

The condition is caused by fluids that are squeezed into the area during a normal delivery. Sometimes, enough fluid collects so that when pressed lightly, you can even see a small indentation. But again, it's nothing to worry about.

"It will resolve pretty quickly, usually before the baby leaves the hospital," says Hirschenfang.

What may take a little longer to disappear, however, is a condition known as cephalohematoma, a collection of blood trapped between the skull and the lining. It frequently appears on day two of life and looks like an odd-shaped lump on the top of your newborn's head.

So yes, it does happen today as it happened in the past.

Not that I expect you to read the link or accept it, since you never do.

Edited by TheSearcher

Oh and Zoser, children sometimes are still born with elongated heads to this day, see the below excerpt from this site.

Ive posted this a number of times now

[media=]

[/media]

and

https://www.google.c...lient=firefox-a

my second son had a cone head for some weeks after birth! It looked REALLY odd. But in his case he was pulled out with some sort of sucker on his head coz his mum was...very petite shall we say, and my son like me, was quite big! Seriously!

Now his head is just the normal alien shape though! :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I watched your video Dingo but I just don't buy the Tomb Theory.... :hmm:

This video that Zoser poster is more to my liking.... :clap:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tiMMERUpaNY[/media]

And perhaps the same kind of energy was harnessed and distributed in other places like Silbury Hill and Avebury Circle

in Wiltshire, England...for example..

But maybe the Great Pyramid, (in conjunction with the Ark of the Covenant?) was the biggest and the best....or at least the most

famous and that's how all that stuff was included in the Old Testament.

I'd have thought the mythology of Avebury/the Celtic Isles would have explained the stone circles in the area.

they're places were the veil between our world and the Never-Never/Faerie/that other place where magical beings live is weakest. The stones act as containment and as a warning to say "Fair Folk pass here, be on your guard" and as a place of worship/placation of said Fair Folk.

Now I'm really going to upset the 'apple cart'.

Here is another analysis from a slightly different perspective. Fascinating reading.

The Great Pyramid at Giza

Abstract: The complexity, precision and size of the Great Pyramid are contrasted to the simplicity of pharaohs’ tombs. It is proposed that it is a plutonium mill. Its perfection of construction and choice of materials are compared against all other pyramids. The current history of plutonium production is related. The internal geometry of the pyramid is given correspondence to the process steps of breeding plutonium, separating plutonium from other material, disposing of radioactive waste, using water and producing hydroelectric power. The practical value of plutonium and the economic justification of the pyramid are discussed. Later attempts by the Egyptians to recreate the power and value of the pyramid are analyzed. Scientific methods for testing whether or not nuclear fission occurred within the pyramid are defined.

Absurd.

I previously indicated the true purpose for the great pyramid - the production of butter pecan ice cream, though into another dimension.

The other pyramids were dispensers of the varied and delicious other flavors those other-dimensional beings crave after a long workday.

You know, rocky road, strawberry, chocolate and, yes, some of them, vanilla.

Harte

Absurd.

I previously indicated the true purpose for the great pyramid - the production of butter pecan ice cream, though into another dimension.

The other pyramids were dispensers of the varied and delicious other flavors those other-dimensional beings crave after a long workday.

You know, rocky road, strawberry, chocolate and, yes, some of them, vanilla.

Harte

I've always thought that to be the case, do you have a Youtube video that will confirm my suspicions? Preferably one with little to no substantiation or evidence, I find that stuff to be rather droll and tedious anyway.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 3

I'd have thought the mythology of Avebury/the Celtic Isles would have explained the stone circles in the area.

they're places were the veil between our world and the Never-Never/Faerie/that other place where magical beings live is weakest. The stones act as containment and as a warning to say "Fair Folk pass here, be on your guard" and as a place of worship/placation of said Fair Folk.

nice...:)

But I don't know about 'explaining' them......there would have been later stories attached to them that have come down to us as mythology

In the same way that Khufu became connected to the Great Pyramid in later times when people were fascinated with the edifice and

spun stories around it and what it could have been...?

Absurd.

I previously indicated the true purpose for the great pyramid -

Come on Harte, we both know deep down it was a landing pad for a huge pyramid shaped UFO. Funny enough exactly like in the first Star Gate movie. It just docked like an ipod. Then when fully charged on granitelectric it could zoom off again.

• Like 1

I've always thought that to be the case, do you have a Youtube video that will confirm my suspicions? Preferably one with little to no substantiation or evidence, I find that stuff to be rather droll and tedious anyway.

:w00t::clap::w00t::clap: loving it!!

• Like 1

The Ancient World could have been lit up like a Christmas tree...imagine that.... :w00t:

I don't know about that, but I sometimes get the feeling that some people are pretty lit up on this forum sometimes. :whistle:

• Like 1

But I don't know about 'explaining' them......there would have been later stories attached to them that have come down to us as mythology

The prevailing theory on "myths as echoes of reality" is that the myth's basis and the tone of the myth are similar - ie Prometheus is just the first bloke who worked out how to cultivate fire, Ra's Chariot is explaning how the sun "rises and falls" which means if we look at the Celtic myths about standing stones, they're a place where people meet from different places.

Although, as they're "places of power" an argument could be made that they're power plants ;) So maybe you're right.

The prevailing theory on "myths as echoes of reality" is that the myth's basis and the tone of the myth are similar - ie Prometheus is just the first bloke who worked out how to cultivate fire, Ra's Chariot is explaning how the sun "rises and falls" which means if we look at the Celtic myths about standing stones, they're a place where people meet from different places.

Although, as they're "places of power" an argument could be made that they're power plants ;) So maybe you're right.

It depends on how you define 'power' I suppose.

• Like 1

And what you should get from that site is that the one who created it has some very radical ideas of his own too.

He does have a dismissive attitude towards ideas that he doesn't like. Not "The flaw in this theory is...", always, "What makes this absurd idea ridiculous is..."

But nothing to do with any aliens, it's all just based on his knowledge of masonry.

These pyramids aren't the perfect creations of precisely cut and sized blocks I thought they were. The builders were good at organizing blocks of about the same height but the internal horizontal joints are random like any other Earthly masonry.

I watched your video Dingo but I just don't buy the Tomb Theory.... :hmm:

This video that Zoser poster is more to my liking.... :clap:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tiMMERUpaNY[/media]

And perhaps the same kind of energy was harnessed and distributed in other places like Silbury Hill and Avebury Circle

in Wiltshire, England...for example..

But maybe the Great Pyramid, (in conjunction with the Ark of the Covenant?) was the biggest and the best....or at least the most

famous and that's how all that stuff was included in the Old Testament.

actually Bee I would love if what zoser says was true.. heck I'm a pagan.. earth power is a core belief in paganism.. but unfortunately there is nothing to what he is saying.. all it is is hopeful thinking and wishing.. the pyramids were a tomb.. nothing more..

I think I'd like a Zoser poster.

• Like 2

Come on Harte, we both know deep down it was a landing pad for a huge pyramid shaped UFO. Funny enough exactly like in the first Star Gate movie. It just docked like an ipod. Then when fully charged on granitelectric it could zoom off again.

No, that was the interdimensional equivalent of an ice cream truck, picking up its daily load of treats for the otherdimensional kiddies.

Harte

• Like 1

I think I'd like a Zoser poster.

fully clothed I take it? :w00t:

• Like 1