Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bigfoot is a generic lable

foothunter13

ok i've been researhing the bigfoot and i have come to realize that the bigfoot is a generic label for for any animal that walks on 2 feet that we do not yet "know" of.

in my opinion the bigfoot is really a group of different animals with simulatires, like white people and black people they are 2 different kinds of people with many simulaires but are bolth humans. just want to know if my theory makes sense to anyone ? why? why not?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• foothunter13

• crazy_boy

• Tia

• Mysteryman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigfoot is a catagory that people use for most undiscovered land animals over 4 foot.

Bigfoot is a catagory that people use for most undiscovered land animals over 4 foot.

400231[/snapback]

i new to the hole cryptozoology thing and to me it just seemed that people where saying that they are all the same when clearly they are not. so any info would be apperacated.

I'm kinda new aswell but there are many types of strange unidentified creatures i got all my info from the image gallery on this site

I'm kinda new aswell but there are many types of strange unidentified creatures i got all my info from the image gallery on this site

400244[/snapback]

ill check it out thanx.

what unidentifyed creatures tikle your fancy?

I think the general guide for a sassy is - walks on 2 legs, hairy, ape like features, usually over 6ft etc.

Sassy, Bigfoot, Yowie, Yeti, Skunk Ape....

Colour range that seems to fit in with it's environment.

Like you said foothunter we're all humans but range in colour and size so the same could be said about sassy.

I think the general guide for a sassy is - walks on 2 legs, hairy, ape like features, usually over 6ft etc.

Sassy, Bigfoot, Yowie, Yeti, Skunk Ape....

Colour range that seems to fit in with it's environment.

Like you said foothunter we're all humans but range in colour and size so the same could be said about sassy.

400502[/snapback]

Agreeing with Tia, it would be considered something of an animal in the shape of an overgrown ape of some sort related to, pretty hairy, walking upright with strange movement, large eyes...pretty much an overgrown evolving ape to human.