Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Obama plans to surround himself with children

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,504 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

And every politican since Moses was a lad has done exactly the same thing - why the venom for Obama?
Other then the fact people are falling over themselves to shoot smoke up his **** that is - Nobel prize before even being inaugurated for example.

--because he was voted into office in '08 because he wasn't Bush.

I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing that those bombs for peace exploding in Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen are killing children.

Edited by acidhead, 16 January 2013 - 04:26 AM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#32    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

Of course the criminal SOB is going to surround himself with children.  It's one heckuva photo op to pull on heart strings.  Kinda like the photo op of them all watching the Myth Of Abbottabad on TV.

But you can bet that he won't be talking about the Pakistani and Afghani children he orders killed every day. :no:

#33    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 16 January 2013 - 04:22 AM, said:

And every politican since Moses was a lad has done exactly the same thing - why the venom for Obama?
Other then the fact people are falling over themselves to shoot smoke up his **** that is - Nobel prize before even being inaugurated for example.

I wonder that as well. You'd like Obama was going around and killing people's pets with the vemon that's thrown his way.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 January 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

But you can bet that he won't be talking about the Pakistani and Afghani children he orders killed every day. :no:

Please provide evidence that Obama is personally ordering that children be killed. I'll wait.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#34    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,727 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Please provide evidence that Obama is personally ordering that children be killed. I'll wait.
was it retorical question?? us bombs kill thousands of childern, obama is us president, he MUST know, or he is even more incompetent than ins before 2001. in either case he is responcible, hey hitler didn't personaly send millions to gas chambers,  is he not responcible?

RESIDENT TROLL.

#35    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postaztek, on 16 January 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

was it retorical question?? us bombs kill thousands of childern, obama is us president, he MUST know, or he is even more incompetent than ins before 2001. in either case he is responcible, hey hitler didn't personaly send millions to gas chambers,  is he not responcible?

Not remotely the same thing in the least and you know it. Show me evidence that Obama deliberately ordered the military to target and kill children. Show the orders from Obama that told the US military that it should make a focused effort to kill children. If no evidence can be provided than stop with the hyperbole and lies.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#36    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,727 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Not remotely the same thing in the least and you know it. Show me evidence that Obama deliberately ordered the military to target and kill children. Show the orders from Obama that told the US military that it should make a focused effort to kill children. If no evidence can be provided than stop with the hyperbole and lies.

thousands of kids die each year from us bombs, that is a fact not a lie.
obama is us president. that is a fact.
supreme comander of us armed forces is responcibe of anything his forces do.

that is all there is to it.

or you saying death of those kids by us bombs is a lie????

RESIDENT TROLL.

#37    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,391 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

Corp, we didn't know each other and I wasn't interested in politics much back then but would you be making the same statements if this were the Bush era?

Posted Image

#38    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

View Postaztek, on 16 January 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

thousands of kids die each year from us bombs, that is a fact not a lie.
obama is us president. that is a fact.
supreme comander of us armed forces is responcibe of anything his forces do.

that is all there is to it.

or you saying death of those kids by us bombs is a lie????

So by your logic George Washington murdered the two civilians that were killed in the Whiskey Rebellion. He also murdered all the Native civilians that were killed by the US army during the various conflicts with the tribes.

Murder means premeditation. It means having the intent to go out and kill someone. What you are taking about is called collateral damage. Civilian casualties. Something that has happened in just about every war. The US forces did not mean to kill those children (and I doubt the number is in the thousands). There isn't an official government policy telling them to go out and kill children. Until Obama gives this order and makes this policy saying that he is murdering children is an out right lie.

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 16 January 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Corp, we didn't know each other and I wasn't interested in politics much back then but would you be making the same statements if this were the Bush era?

Actually yes. I think Bush and his buddies twisted things around so they could attack Iraq, but to say that Bush murdered all the civilians that died in that war? No.

#39    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,373 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

You don't understand the chain of command, it seems.  Obama is the C-in-C.  HE orders those strikes, or at least signs off on them on the advice of others.

If he feels so damn bad about children being killed, he would order those strikes to cease IMMEDIATELY.

The world would not end if he did that, the Pakistanis would not invade the US if he did that, but the killing of children would end IMMEDIATELY.

He is a murderous coward and hypocrite of the highest order.  Personally, I expect nothing less from US politicians.

#40    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,727 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

So by your logic George Washington murdered the two civilians that were killed in the Whiskey Rebellion. He also murdered all the Native civilians that were killed by the US army during the various conflicts with the tribes.

Murder means premeditation. It means having the intent to go out and kill someone. What you are taking about is called collateral damage. Civilian casualties. Something that has happened in just about every war. The US forces did not mean to kill those children (and I doubt the number is in the thousands). There isn't an official government policy telling them to go out and kill children. Until Obama gives this order and makes this policy saying that he is murdering children is an out right lie.
i don't see it that way, but lets just agree to dissagree on this one.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#41    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,682 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostCorp, on 15 January 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

A politican using emotional appeal in order gain public support for an idea? This has never ever happened in the history of the world. Obama's the first to do this.

A lame move but hardly worth the outrage.

It's not anything surprising, I agree. But I suppose it is the fact that what he is doing is so blatant and slimy.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#42    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,712 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

I would have a lot more respect for Obama if he addressed black on black crime, which kills many more children on a daily basis, than this one school shooting.

#43    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 January 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

You don't understand the chain of command, it seems.  Obama is the C-in-C.  HE orders those strikes, or at least signs off on them on the advice of others.

If he feels so damn bad about children being killed, he would order those strikes to cease IMMEDIATELY.

The world would not end if he did that, the Pakistanis would not invade the US if he did that, but the killing of children would end IMMEDIATELY.

He is a murderous coward and hypocrite of the highest order.  Personally, I expect nothing less from US politicians.

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

#44    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,504 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

The deaths are still his responsibility.  It isn't classified as murder - it's called collateral damage when the Obama or any western leader does it.  When an enemy of the our so-called leaders does it its called genocide.  None the less, many, including myself, don't give this President a free pass on the deaths of children.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#45    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Posted Image

NIXON

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am sure we could find a list of pics of presidents with children

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users