Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The true reasons behind wars and how to stop them

laura2005

If you believe official history wars burst without reason or due to fatality.

The true reason is MONEY the rest (religions, moral, politics) are just pretext.

For example let's take WWII, it is believed that it's for delivering Humanity from Hitler. In truth John Loftus - Justice Department prosecutor, once held some of the highest security clearances in the world, with special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files - is revealing on his site how the world war II was aimed to gain interest on debts from Germany and Japan who borrowed to Wall Street Bankers. War serve to accelerate the process of gaining the interest.

Now where does the money bankers lend come from ? It comes from thin AIR ! Kennedy wanted to stop that silly and dangerous power with an executive order a few months later he was assassinated. Everybody should learn about this executive order see for example http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

So the only way to stop silly wars is that people educate and know the real reason and not believe the myth of humanitarian purpose. Of course once the War makers have created the conditions for genocides like in Germany or in Cambodia they can came after to pretend to be the saviors of the world but the scheme is too easy.

As long as people are just herding the medias - who are controlled by the same interest than the weapons makers - for useless humanitarian protest when the bad have already been done we're going to have wars, more and more lengthy as more and more financial power have been given to the bankers.

Edited by laura2005

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• DJ_Quinn

• The Roswell Man

• turbonium

'The true reason is MONEY the rest (religions, moral, politics) are just pretext.'

I could not disagree with you more, I believe this claim to be ridiculous in the light of most of the wars that have occured all around the world.

Religion is the key, it is the main reason we go to war. The crusades, wars between neighbouring countries (israel and Pakistan in particular, religion is a massive factor), the Thirty Years War, the wars between Europe and England.

WWW 2 was to stop a tryrannical dictator, who has persecuted and destroyed millions of lives, so many that it is hard to comprehend.

If it was for money, why did Britian not give up? We could have sided with Germany as no one knew that America was going to join in. We didn't, we fought for our ideals.

This is a prepostorous argument. Yes, some wars are fought for money, but few compare to those fought for religion and territory. I find it terrible that you think so many soldiers in WWW2 died for the sake of 'bankers'. This is not true, they died for their country. Europe was in ruins after 1945- I don't see how the allies were fighting for money, not including the Americans anyway.

'Of couse once they have created the conditions for genocides in Germany or in Cambodia they can came after to pretend to be the saviors of the world but the scheme is too easy.'

You are deluded if you think people knew what Hitler would do. I cannot believe you are using WWW2 as an example.

What's the real reason for the war in Iraq? To get rid of all the WMD's they never found?

I tend to agree with Mr Ed, though Money is a big factor many times, but territory and religion are mostly the deciding factors in war.

Religion being the biggest reason for wars all over the world, present and past.

It's sad really sad.gif

There are many reasons for war. Not many of them are justifiable.

Exactly. Religion being one of the least justifiable.

Edited by Mr Ed

Exactly. Religion being one of the least justifiable.

643575[/snapback]

Victory by superior Firepower

works every time

thumbsup.gif

Unless your army marches with the Holy Arc in front of it. Then your army cannot be defeated.

ph34r.gif

Unless your army marches with the Holy Arc in front of it. Then your army cannot be defeated.

ph34r.gif

643605[/snapback]

You've never served in the armed forces have you DJ

I think you'll find a gpmg versus a mythical non existant religious relic the gpmg comes out top all of the time

yes.gif

No, I never served. My family fought in both world wars. I'm glads I haven't had to fight in a third. I am, however, an avid reader of military history.

What you have posted is one of the axioms of any engagement of course, but superior tactics can overcome superior firepower.

Edited by DJ_Quinn

No, I never served. My family fought in both world wars. I'm glads I haven't had to fight in a third. I am, however, an avid reader of military history.

What you have posted is one of the axioms of any engagement of course, but superior tactics can overcome inferior firepower.

643621[/snapback]

"superior tactics can overcome inferior firepower "?? hehe

" I am, however, an avid reader of military history"

just not military phrases huh

hehehehe

Ooops. Well, I think you know what I meant.

'The true reason is MONEY the rest (religions, moral, politics) are just pretext.'

I could not disagree with you more, I believe this claim to be ridiculous in the light of most of the wars that have occured all around the world.

Religion is the key, it is the main reason we go to war.

Of course Religion is a KEY if it wasn't obvious on the light of APPEARANCE I wouldn't have posted what I have posted original.gif.

I'm not talking about the OBVIOUS PERCEIVED APPAREANCE I'm talking about the HIDDEN PROFOUND REALITY.

Now let's be practical, let's even suppose that Religion, Racism etc. are the real reason. I'm less interested by intellectual debate than by practical mean. Do you know that for these mads to succeed there is need of MUCH MUCH MONEY: I doubt you don't know. If there is no money that goes to Hitler and others they wouldn't be able to do war. And if you have read John Loftus's site you will learn for example who financed Germany even when officially they were ennemies. You will learn that some industries in Germany which fabricate weapons for the Reich were not bombarded because there were an industrial alliance between the Reich and those who financed it.

And those who financed it are the same who today pretend to act for Peace and direct the biggest Affairs Bank in the World. They have the power to use an UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF CREDIT BACKED BY PEOPLE'S TAX FOR CREATING AND MAINTAINING WARS - at the expense of more useful investments. This power is normally UNCONSTITUTIONAL for normally only the CONGRESS in the Constitution of United States has that power. They have given that power to the Big private bankers and they use that Money for financing gigantic wars because gigantic wars mean gigantic and fast profit.

Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy section?

You really are deluded.

A gigantic financial war between Btritain and Germany? I think not.

Religion and bravery are not faces for war, they are reasons.

I have already argued my point, I believe my earlier argument still proves a better point that both of yours. Sorry if this seems arrogant, but you seem to be a conspiracy theorist of some kind. You only have to look at WWW2 and the allies, forgetting the USA maybe, to disprove your theory.

The cheif weapons inspector of the UN thought there were WMD's in Iraq- that was the main reason Britian went to war- I cannot see them making much money at the moment, with paying the army and policing Iraq.

The use of Hitler and WW2 in your argument is its main weakness. Hitler had complete control of Germany, your focus on money is ridiculous, yes some people profited, but everyone who fought in WWW2 lost, except the USA maybe.

hey Mr. ed before you share anymore of your profound knowledge with us or counter arguments by using the word ridiculous, think about this. The US economy during and after military conflicts has increased by an average of 15-17%. It is war that drives the economy of the US, they did not go tho war for religiuos differences in Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, the Falkens, middle East(twice), or Afghanistan. They were all military actions instigated in order to protect the financial interest of the States and some of its allies. And there were several examples of industry in Germany having special protection from bombings, some of it was strategic, and some were strictly financial(think Fairbain here). American companies were still doing business with Nazi Germany throughout the whole war. They just hid it by using subsidiary companies. Religion is often what leaders will use as a justification for their money grabs but it is not the real reason, it will always be because the "enemy" just happens to have what is wanted or percieved to be needed. And yes you do have to spend money to go to war but it is these continuos shows of strength that give power to the economy. People will only invest in companies they know "won't" get bombed back to the stone age, its financial security. I invest in some company in the states because I know that they can maintain their society, there won't be any hiccups like civil war or border clashes with surly neighbours. All wars do is re-instill consumer confidence in the products produced by the States. The knowledge that the country you invested in is not going to be knocked from the peak of the mountain anytime soon is an excellent hedge on your invetsments. Religion is a nice thing but it is also highly impractical to label it as a cause of war, you can't feed people religion, religion will not produce clothes or provide physical shelter for anyone. Its a mechanism thats all, with the the anciliary benifit if population and unemployment control.

Yes stixxman...my argument never included the Americans. If you look carefully, don't strain your eyes though, I always say something like 'maybe not including the Americans'. This is because WWW2 helped them a lot financially- they got to invest in Europe and pay out loans with interest. My argument revolves around the British, not the Americans. We certianly made little financial profit from the war.

The reason for war! one word "GREED"

Religion was only an excuse to make people feel better, and Britain did profit from ww2 they survived when others didn't fair so well. And being insulting does not make any kind of point, neither does sarcasm. If you disagree with me don't undermine your "opinions" with personal attacks it only shows your age and education.

'hey Mr. ed before you share anymore of your profound knowledge '

Oh, so this isn't sarcasm? Right...

Britian did profit? You are joking. Our country was devestated, the only winner was the USA. We fought off a facist dictator with help from across the pond. It is ridiculous to say that we went to war for financial gain. We were ready to fight till the end.

I was just using language I thought you could identify with. It was proximity that damaged and devastated your country, the Germans couldn't very well bomb the states now could they? And it is only fair to say that the States were one of the only profitiers directly from that war, but the aftermath is what has secured your countries place in the economic world. Britain took up the slack with its industry that was lost by all the counries devestated by the war.

Money has always been, and will always be at the bases of war. No one starts a war out of stupidity or religious reasons. Religion and humanitarian purposes are just a mask covering its true reasons, a mask which is however very useful when time for recruitment and propaganda comes.

So Mr Ed what was the point for exterminating the Jews? Was it their religion that caused such an afront to the Hitler? Or was it the fact that Jews controlled the media, medicine and law, whilst your average German was digging holes for a living? I do not condone genocide, but I do not identify religion as a major cause of war. Religion is a guise used by the powerful to manipulate the masses. People do not fight out of ideals, they fight for survival and prosperity. What you reckon that the US got into WWII for ideals? That would be the biggest crock I've ever heard. When it boils down to it they got in because if Hitler were to be left unchecked, eventually it would be them. Oh, and there's also Pearl Harbour...