Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nazi Germany vs Imperial Japan

Who do you think would have triumphed in this conflict if Japan and Germany did go to war? I think it would have been a damn good fight! But in my opinion i think Germany would have won due to Japan's lack of resources and Germany a little further ahead in technology. What do you think? mellow.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• isis-999

• marduk

• Falco Rex

• PuD

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why they would have gone to war. But Germany would have destroyed them.

Edited by Boff

Who do you think would have triumphed in this conflict if Japan and Germany did go to war? I think it would have been a damn good fight! But in my opinion i think Germany would have won due to Japan's lack of resources and Germany a little further ahead in technology. What do you think? mellow.gif

713089[/snapback]

Hilter was crazy and getting more so everyday, if he had made the right choices early he could have won the war with the US,GB.RUSSIA, but the use of drugs and just his plain craziness stopped him, could he have won over Japan i do not think so because he would have made the same mistakes with them as he did in the war with us,Hilter had the technology early in the war but he never knew how to use it to his advantage.

thats a good point thumbsup.gif

713101[/snapback]

Thank-you, it's a good think for the world Hilter went nuts because he really was a very dangerous man, who had no regard for human life!

Hitler was a saint compared to others leaders in history. Stop ripping on the Germans, its getting really old. Try use new examples like the USA. After all they DID nuke Japan....

Hitler was a saint compared to others leaders in history. Stop ripping on the Germans, its getting really old. Try use new examples like the USA. After all they DID nuke Japan....

713110[/snapback]

[/quote

this tread is about the Germans and Japan not the US,and Hilter was no saint,and no one is ripping on the German people, Hilter was the worest killer in history, do you have any idea how many people died because of that mad man not even Saddam killed the amount of people Hilter did. And yes we did nuke Japan but look at what they did to our pow's, was it right NO but even that does not compare with the acts of pure evil Hilter carried out and i would like for you to name anyone who killed millions of people the way Hilter did, torture was away of live under Hilter's rule but i guess you think that is ok too, you have a sad veiw of history,

HAIL GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

713114[/snapback]

at least he has guts even if you do not agree with him,

dont forget mussolini....

the facist pig hmm.gif  angry.gif

713542[/snapback]

Mussolini didn't kill millions of his own people

just for jolly

no.gif

ok pu pot(spelling?)

yes.gif

713561[/snapback]

Vlad dracul of Wallachia once impaled alive 35,000 turkish troops while he watched and had dinner.

when the turkish army caught up with its advanced force and saw what he'd done they went home and changed their underwear never to return.

Thats the biggest reason why today the western world isn't also speaking turkish and going to mosque three times a day.

w00t.gif

Edited by marduk

yes but none of these men killed as many people as Hilter, he killed by the million just to fund a war he could not win. yes.gifsad.gif

What about the Pope forgot his name his crusaders made a city run with blood for about a month right!

nazis simple. Aeroplanes, machine guns, tanks none of those things can be adequately replaced by honour and determination

btw i'm assuming this is Japanese of around 1900 as i did a search and that sort of date came up, if i'm wrong just ignore me, i'm not too clued up on the far east tongue.gif

Edited by nick_fury

I think there talking about 1940's Japan vs. 1940's Germany. The Japanese were crazy also what about the kamikaze attack. So Germany because instead of retreating the Japanese would just charge forward and hope to hit something before dying.

Edited by Super Pancake

but the use of drugs and just his plain craziness stopped him

Isis, what drugs did Hitler take? If he took any, which I doubt, they would have had no effect on the way he raged war or killed people.

Isis, what drugs did Hitler take? If he took any, which I doubt, they would have had no effect on the way he raged war or killed people.

713627[/snapback]

Hitler was on a *spam filter*tail of drugs in the last days of the war

mind you in his situation i don't blame him

I'd have taken far more.

he was still capable of stumbling around and biting cyanide pills and operating a firearm

I'd have been in a coma when the russians kicked the door in

which is a good thing.

w00t.gif

Stalin and Hitler murdered millions but they did it at the stroke of a pen.

Vlad Dracula personally took part in combat and supervised the muder of more than 100,000 people in his lifetime

and he watched them struggling in their death throes while he had lunch.

He's a national hero though cos he did it all for philanthropist reasons

hehehe w00t.gif

1940's Germany would have been completely unstoppable on a World-wide basis in my opinion, if Hitler had just backed off a bit and let his military leaders actually lead, instead of constantly going with his own unique brand of stategy, if you want to call it that..

So here we have a leader in Hitler, who's very drive and determination proved to be his Achilles heel in the end..

And thank god for that, I say..

713627[/snapback]

Mr ED Hilter was known for use of SPEED, it is a known fact, and yes it does affect how you think, just a foot note JFK also had a problem with speed, before he died

713627[/snapback]

Hitler was on a *spam filter*tail of drugs in the last days of the war

mind you in his situation i don't blame him

I'd have taken far more.

he was still capable of stumbling around and biting cyanide pills and operating a firearm

I'd have been in a coma when the russians kicked the door in

which is a good thing.

w00t.gif

Stalin and Hitler murdered millions but they did it at the stroke of a pen.

Vlad Dracula personally took part in combat and supervised the muder of more than 100,000 people in his lifetime

and he watched them struggling in their death throes while he had lunch.

He's a national hero though cos he did it all for philanthropist reasons

hehehe w00t.gif

713680[/snapback]

Thanks Marduk, but do not forget he took alot of speed in the beginnig as well he thought it made his mind work better and it gave him a edge, and you are correct they killed with a pen; i would say as far as hands on Vlad Dracula was the worst, but in a strange way as if he killed a man's wife he would go get him a new one? he was a very weird man so full of hate but yet still kind in a very very weird !?way?

713627[/snapback]

Mr ED Hilter was known for use of SPEED, it is a known fact, and yes it does affect how you think, just a foot note JFK also had a problem with speed, before he died

713949[/snapback]

Yeah but the second before he died the only speed he had a problem with was between

180 - 1220 m/s

w00t.gif

user posted image