Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Titanic

greattenchim

i was wondering anyone know anything about that titanic special coming on the discovery channel i think this month or next month!

i think they have a new theory when iceberg hit the titanic! some of titanic boilers exployed! that help the titanic go down faster then should?

anyone know more on this?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• FreyKade

• rayce

• Jeenuh

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do not know what else they could have to say about this subject, but i guess i will watch to find out! laugh.giflaugh.gif

<3 Titanic.

I wish I had cable sad.gif

714580[/snapback]

you need a new avatar! ha!ha! w00t.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

New theory on the Titanic

suely thats impossible

we've already had

1. it was hit and sunk by an iceberg

2. it wasn't hit and sunk by an iceberg

What next ?

Aliens or martian egyptians did it ?

w00t.gif

I don't see why they would make a program on it, again! So just say it was not the iceberg, but instead a boiler blew up- conspiracy! Go and arrest the manufacturers of the boiler that died 60 years ago.

<3 Titanic.

I wish I had cable sad.gif

714580[/snapback]

you need a new avatar! ha!ha! w00t.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

714594[/snapback]

Haha, why soo?

suely thats impossible

we've already had

What next ?

w00t.gif

714813[/snapback]

how did you know about the martian egyptians who come down to sink unsinkable ships unsure.gif

suely thats impossible

we've already had

What next ?

w00t.gif

714813[/snapback]

how did you know about the martian egyptians who come down to sink unsinkable ships unsure.gif

714887[/snapback]

I'm their contact at the port of departure...

shhhh thumbsup.gif

Ya know, Titanic wasn't the first, nor the last ship to sink.

And, surprise, surprise, there have been sinkings with even greater loss of life.

In short: The boat sank, get over it.

Titanic is a very over covered subject in media. There are reasons for this though.

The Titanic was a beginning wake up call for society and how it is structured. As the pieces of the entire thing were put together and the fact that the lower class were left to die while the upper class was given space in the life boats so they could be comfy was considered terrible by even the upper class who would have done the same thing in that situation before that time.

It takes time to change how society works but I think the Titanic was the beginning of a shift in economic classes and how they treated each other.

But aside from that, how could they just now be figuring out that if huge metal tanks that were filled with fire and coals would not expand and explode is beyond me. It seems to me they are just taking tiny, obvious details and exploting them to make it sound like they have discovered something new.

Edited by rayce

those that dont remeber history are doomed to repeat it!

it is good subject to debate!

those that dont remeber history are doomed to repeat it!

it is good subject to debate!

715249[/snapback]

I would normally agree but, in this situation, I disagree.

I do not think, even if people forgot about the Titanic, that society would revert back to rich people and poor people being seperated 100%. I am not rich and I can go to an expensive or high dollar hotel and stay there. It didn't use to be that way.

Society is different now than it was then. If they tried to revert back to that, the middle class and lower class would go up in arms. The population is greater and denser which equals more violence and less control of who goes where. Plus, money is money. It doesn't matter if it comes from a silk covered hand or a hand with grease under nails from auto repair. There is no way that part of history would be repeated.

did anyone see the special on the discovery channel about the iceberg cowboys?

they were formed after the titanic tragedy in 1912.if it repeats,make sure to watch it,it's very intresting!

did anyone see the special on the discovery channel about the iceberg cowboys?

they were formed after the titanic tragedy in 1912.if it repeats,make sure to watch it,it's very intresting!

715738[/snapback]

As informative as ever Bro, when you coming to England so that i can hassle you physically and bum money of you et al.

hehehe.

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif