Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ok im back...and just ask what you wanna know

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

We don't need a video. we've got loads already. here and here and there are sh*tloads more. We want you to contact Randi and claim your million dollars. Can't believe you don't need that money.....

Edited by Rolci, 09 March 2008 - 12:31 PM.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#62    PulsE

PulsE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• i wanted to learn as many things as i can so please teach me
    :P

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

one question for you
is it easy for you to attain a relaxed state of mind?

Edited by PulsE, 09 March 2008 - 12:52 PM.

evidence never lie, but the interpreter can possibly commit mistakes

#63    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

Just saying,
the James Randi challenge is pretty much a farce, because all of the conditions are made by him and his organization, and if you disagree, you can't even attempt anything. Also, there's a preliminary test that you have to pass in order to take the actual challenge, and NOBODY has passed the prelim. Along with the fact that the "million dollars" is actually a million dollars' worth in BONDS, which can end up equaling nothing for you.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#64    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

Johnny Truant on Mar 9 2008, 04:10 PM, said:

Just saying,
the James Randi challenge is pretty much a farce, because all of the conditions are made by him and his organization,

No they're not, they're made in collaboration with the claimant, and all conditions must be mutually agreed.  The JREF has the right to back out of a claim deemed untestable due to unreasonable demands made by applicants, and the applicant may back out if they disagree with terms the JREF request.

and if you disagree, you can't even attempt anything.

Again, it's mutual.  Go to Randi's site and read some of the correspondence which has been posted on the subforum dedicated to challenge dialogue.

Also, there's a preliminary test that you have to pass in order to take the actual challenge, and NOBODY has passed the prelim.

The preliminary test is designed to be an easier version of the agreed test (easier, that is, for the applicant to pass).  The fact that nobody has ever passed the prelim says only that nobody who has taken the test was able to do what they claimed.

Along with the fact that the "million dollars" is actually a million dollars' worth in BONDS, which can end up equaling nothing for you.

No, the money is there.  Again, go to Randi's site and follow the links - the money is held in the form of bonds by Goldman Sachs, and is always above the value of one million dollars.  You can actually access the latest statement online from Randi's site.  The money is paid not in the form of bonds, but in currency, within a week of a successful challenge.

I wish people would do their homework instead of repeating tired old myths about the challenge.

#65    Meltus

Meltus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

no new videos or anything? not even any new comments?
i wonder why...
and why are all telekesis videos filmed with incredibly sh!tty quality in horribly dark rooms?
hiding something maybe? tongue.gif

#66    secretinvader

secretinvader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

Telekenesis can be learned but it takes time.. Isn't??

#67    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,374 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:31 AM

Well, I was going to make a comment but I think pretty much everything has been said. By the way, I discovered a new species of deer, I'm so excited! No wait...errrmm..it's just a horse that somebody tied some antlers on to his head. Rats, always something.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users