Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Australian PM announces end of the world

1012 gillard

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

I may not like the way she is running the country but I did like this.

I Wonder what gave them the idea to make a public joke like this? To improve her image maybe, she does have a bit of a reputation of being un-funny and too serious.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#32    Marial-K

Marial-K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

http://cdn-www.i-am-...012calendar.jpg

#33    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

Australian? Australian, Australian... ah I remembered Australian armies everywhere whenever there is war.

#34    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostC235, on 09 December 2012 - 04:05 AM, said:

Australian? Australian, Australian... ah I remembered Australian armies everywhere whenever there is war.

And it was Australia that stood its ground in war, now It's the ground of, "let's go to and bludge off of Australia because we can". Everyone but Australians  can afford to aquire cake and eat it too. And they do it for nothing while A percentage of Aussie families have to live in their cars. War has nothing to do with political mistakes before the election. If Australia pulled all of our troops out now, we would be seen as traitors. Even though this country can't afford to be.

Just to clarify posters, the video is a mock attempt and was fabricated.

It's funny because no takes Jullia seriously anyway. Seriously doubt Obama wouldn't revive ridicule also.
Just a comparison.

One more thing the britsh nurse in question left two children and family behind. There are no excuses great enough for one to selfishly take ones life for something so stupid.

The radio hosts will prolly never open their mouths again. Who hired the nurse of which they knew was unstable?

Edited by xCrimsonx, 11 December 2012 - 10:24 AM.

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#35    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

She's an idiot.

#36    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

what is Kpop

#37    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,490 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 11 December 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

what is Kpop
It's short for Krap.

Actually I believe it's the home-grown genre of pop peculiar* to South Korea.

* I use the word advisedly

Edited by 747400, 11 December 2012 - 09:10 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#38    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,307 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

We don't start 'em, but we sure as hell help finish 'em :P

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 07 December 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

I hate Julia, but she gets a point for this gag. Very Australian, that's what makes us so frigging great!

She isn't through and through though.

Julia Eileen Gillard (born 29 September 1961) is an Australian politician who is the 27th Prime Minister of Australia and the Leader of the Australian Labor Party since 24 June 2010. She is the first woman to hold either office.
Gillard was born in Barry, Wales, and migrated with her family to Adelaide, South Australia, in 1966, attending Mitcham Demonstration School and Unley High School. In 1982 she moved to Melbourne, Victoria. She graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws in 1986. In 1987, Gillard joined the law firm Slater & Gordon, working in industrial law before entering polotics.

I do not listen to triple J all that often, it's shame I missed it. It's good some of the time, but I think most people listen to it it constantly so they can tell people they are "cool".

Not often we see a lighter, or personable side of Julia. Not often she gives us reason to smile either, It's a nice change. I would not vote for her though. Never did. Doubt I ever will.

Edited by psyche101, 13 December 2012 - 05:24 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#40    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Without armies your handies fall of.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#41    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,248 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

Ranga