Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] World of Warcraft apocalypse

Ever Learning

I saw a few things happen like that on shows like south park and the simpsons.

Are people being reimbursed for their in game stats? etc such as their death count?

Edited by TheLogic

This is awesome :D

The writer did get it a bit wrong. If you duel someone of your own faction, your opponent doesn't die, they are just brought to the brink of death. Only fighting players of the opposing faction will truly die. :P

I've seen evidence of hacks before, but nothing of this magnitude.

Are people being reimbursed for their in game stats? etc such as their death count?

Doesn't matter how many times you die. The only thing it would affect is your armor status. Perhaps making it all red and completely useless which would require expensive repairs.

Ahh I've only played once or twice I tend to frequent guild wars... But I heard people tend to try and keep their death count at zero?

Ahh I've only played once or twice I tend to frequent guild wars... But I heard people tend to try and keep their death count at zero?

Not possible. Not possible at all unless you only play for like an hour. I do play this game and trust me know one cares how many times they die. Now the may care how they die, like a dumb dumb being dumb and getting everyone killed on a quest or maybe getting killed in PVP by the same person over and over again. But the number of times you die in this game means nothing.

It is entirely possible that some people do; people do some very strange things in that game. LOL But over-all, no.

Oh ok, lol.

I genuinely thought this was the case as my mates have this competition on who can keep it at zero the longest and I believed it was a widespread thing. Thanks for clearing this up.

Well, there's no counter in the game that will tell you the number of times you've died. So it's a matter of remembering on your own and there are always ways to cheat in a competition of that nature.

Hackers used an exploit to power up level 1 characters and then preceded to decimate the WOW population by killing everything over the course of 4 hours while in game. High level characters, even NPCs were prey to the exploit powered low level 1 characters. Revenge of the n00b is apparently sweet.

http://www.gamesrada...kill-thousands/

Some videos and other images of the carnage. lol, this is just kind of funny.

Edited by WoIverine

It seems like this type of stuff is always happening in WOW, thats why when I did play computer games I prefered Diablo 2