Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Human Race Will Come To An End

human race evolution

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#76    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

View PostIamLegend, on 01 February 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

We can't do anything like that now, but who's to say that we won't be able to in 100k years? Assuming that we continue to advance at exponential rates technologically and scientifically. Think about it, the only thing that can hold mankind back, is mankind itself.
My point exactly.
We are holding ourselves back.

#77    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostOverpopulation, on 02 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Actually we are still evolving. http://www.the-scien...Icy-Life/  just tell me if you don't accept this. Because this another crisis, people don't accept evolution. While their is so much evidence.

Then why do scientists call it the "THEORY" of Evolution?
I'm not saying i don't believe in the premise, i just don't believe anyone has proof and therefore wont go out on a ledge to defend it as fact.
And how can you be sure a creator didn't start the cycle and evolution is just a normal part of the process?
You may be 100% correct, but you have no way of proving it any more than a religious person has of proving there is a creator.   Faith is funny like that.
Its a little ridiculous when people talk down to others for not viewing things the same way they do.

#78    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 05 February 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Then why do scientists call it the "THEORY" of Evolution?
http://www.nap.edu/o..._id=6024&page=2
Theory: In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

#79    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 February 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

How do you know this?

what  i  know  is that  you  are  the  dreamer ,  after  the  restart ...those   who  are  will  know  what  they  are ...  but  now  ,  you  make  your  own  reality  with  out  limitation .
reality  is   a construct  of  the  path  you  take ,  the  sky  is  gods  tapestry  ...  or  a place  rain comes  from....it  is  totaly  up  to  you .

everything  is  here  because  you  know  it  into  being ,  this  moment  is   as  good  as  it  gets ,  it  does  not  get  any  better  than  now ...  and  you  are  the  very  song  of  a greatness  unique  to  you alone  in  all  of  eternal  time  and  infinite  space ....   and  even  larger   than  this ....

god  stands  back  and  smiles ,  or  gasps  in  horror  at  your  joy  and  play....  or  suffering  and  misery ...  but  you  are  the  master  of  all  that  transpires ....   you  alone   control   your  out come ...   seize  the  day  ,  reach  for  the  stars  ,  poppy  seed  muffins  and  really  good  coffee  ,  and  friends   laughting  ....    how  does  it  get  better  than  this?

#80    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 05 February 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

what i know is that you are the dreamer
And I know why you can't answer the question, you're making it up.

#81    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 February 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

And I know why you can't answer the question, you're making it up.

that  works  for  me , what  gives  me  away ?

would  you like  to   see   what  i  see?...   it  is  really  not  that  hard .
the  down  side  is   no  one  will  beleive  you   , any  more  than  you  beleive  me.

#82    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 06 February 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

that  works  for  me , what  gives  me  away ?

would  you like  to   see   what  i  see?...   it  is  really  not  that  hard .
the  down  side  is   no  one  will  beleive  you   , any  more  than  you  beleive  me.
Your lack of evidence or even a straight answer.

#83    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 07 February 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Your lack of evidence or even a straight answer.

lets  do  the  straight  answer  then .  when  speaking  of  events  that  have  not happened   ,  and  will  not  happen  for  days  or  weeks ...  ( a  birthday  party   that  is  planed ,  or  going  to  work  as  a pattern  you  have  been  doing  over   years and  plan  to  continue with  out  pause )  ... you  look  for  the  history  of  forces  and  the  schedule  of  events as  forces ...

you  see  that  some  events   follow  others ..   some   eituations   force  events ,  some  things   happen  as   a cycle ...

the  best  exsample  is  your  personal  history   of  schooling ...   you  can  over  lay  the  pattern  of  events  of schooling over  your   life  ...  and  see  predictions  of  energy ,  situation   and  forces...   people  who  do  well  in math  class have  a  occupation  of  engineering  and  manufacturing  ,   english  class   and   administative occupations  ,  class  in  art  drama   lead  to  sales   and   self  employment....   these  point  to  underlying  forces ,  but  can  be  predictive ...

what  can  be  done  with  people  can  also  be  done  with  the  human  race .

sex  and  violance   are  common  themes  when  looking  at  movies  and  entertainment   and  have  a  force  and  function  path.  goverment  given  its  history  of  taxation  and  control  also  has  a  force   and  function  path  ....  but  the  single  defining  force  and  function  path  is  your attitude  ,  just  given ....

you  personaly  are  the  force  and  function  path  that  define   the  outcome  and  end  of  the  human  race .

you  want  what  you want,  right  this  moment  ,  and  you  do  not  care  what  any  one  else  wants...   your  apathy  is  profound  and  driven.... that  is  what  defines  the  end  of  the  human  race...

when  all  your  needs  are  granted with  out  effort of  labor...   you  will  be  so  profoundly  apathic ...  that  you  will  focus  your  whole  being  on  erotic  and  violent   simulations  ...  and  the  human  race  will   go  into  exstinction...  because  you  will  not  care about  any  one  or  anything  beyond  your  self...

this  assumes  that  all  your  needs  are  granted  ,  you  have  no  desires  that  are  unfullfilled   and  that  everything  is  perfectly   tuned ...

that  path  can  not  be  managed  with  random  preditors...   there  for  the  end  to  all  wild  animals ...  

currently  muslims   want  the active mass  death  of  the  human  race ,  and  christians  want   the  passive  mass  death  of  the  human  race...   the  force  function  path  will  lead  to  a  biological   pandemic  which  will  clear  away   most  humans for  the  force  function  of  the  eco freak   /  human  race  hater ...  tree  huggers ...   these   lead  logicaly  to  the  automation   and  robotic  industralization  of  the  hyper  control  freaks ....

in  short ,  every  one  gets  what  they  want ...   all  you need  to  do  is  see  it  as  a force  =  function  schedule  ...

its no  diffrent than  what  has  been happening  for  all  of  human  history  up  till  now ...  

becareful  what  you  wish  for...   the  human  awareness   is  very  likly  going  to  give  it  to  you....   but  not  in  a way  you  think  you  want it ....

islam  will  shortly  give us  all   a  pandemic...   which  will  end  all  religon  as  we  know  it  to day .
...  and  you  will  never  again  have  to  worry  about  the  human  race  over  population  problem ...

all  the  things  you  worry  about  today ,  human awareness  will  solve .
so  be  happy  ,  everything  will  be  better ,  you will  get  everything  you want  , and  work  so  hard  to  get .

post  script :

to  be  honest,  that is  not  how  i  came  up  with  my  prediction ...  i  form fitted  the  curve  to  the  avalable   data  ,  and  then  ajusted  the  answer  to  fit   current  models  of  event  history  and  cycle /pattern   predictors ...  its  still  true ,  even  if  i  did  cheat...
but  i  didn't  get  it  by  charting   ...   there  are  a few   ways  out...  but  we  will  not  take  them  ,  and  there  is  reason  to  hope...  but  i  know  better ...  and  frankly  speaking ,  death  is  over  rated...  there  are  much  worse  things  that  can happen  to you   other  than  death...

mostly  however...  this is  a very  very good  time  to be  alive ,  and  most  (  if  not  all )  of  your  greatest  fears ..  will  not  nearly  ever  happen .

far  worse  things  will  happen  that  you  can  not  even imagin ...   and   can absolutly   do  nothing  at  all  to  stop,  or  even  prepare  for .

be  happy   and  relax...   its  far  more  serious  than  you  know .

Edited by onereaderone, 07 February 2013 - 12:30 PM.

#84    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

What data shows that humans will go extinct in 400 years and machines will spread across the galaxy?

#85    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 07 February 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

What data shows that humans will go extinct in 400 years and machines will spread across the galaxy?

i  did  not  say  that...    what  i  said  was  that  wild  animals  will  not  last  more  than  400  years ,  likly  more .
the  reasonable  person  will  tell  you  that  as  humans  control  the  world ,  they  standardize   the  land for  their  crops  and  civilization ...    all  the  big  preditors  are  doom'd  with  in  the  next 100  years ,  all  the  big  creatures   have  less  than  that for  economic  reasons ...   the  smaller  wild  animals  will  either  adapt  to  our  civilized   lands  or  go  away...

which  leave  200  years   for  the   non-domestic  animals  to  be  turned  into  pets  ...  or  wiped  out  as  pests ...

as  for  the  machines  flung  across  the  galixy in  35  billion  years ...   i  assume  20%   speed  of  light travel ,  and  thatit  will  happen  in  waves ....  where  the  machines   set  up  a  base  to   make  more  machines  ..  and  then  head  out  from  the  new  place...   even  if  it  takes  100  years  everytime  they  stop...   they  have  more  time  in  travel  than  in  building  worlds...
the  communication  concepts  are  practicaly  the  hard  part...  the  reast  can  be  done  with  current  technology ...

#86    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

i  should  add...   the  galixy  is  a relitivly  easy  thing ...  the  universal   occupation  is  quite  another...

with  out   faster than  light  travel ,  it  may  not  be  posable  to reach  the  other  galizys  in  as  soon  as  200 billion  years .
once out  of  reach ,  the  only  way  to  reach  the  other  galixys  will be  thru  dimentional   travel ....  which  will  then  open  them ( other  dimensions)  up  as  well  to  conquest  and  control .

Edited by onereaderone, 09 February 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#87    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

may  i  ask...   see  in  the  minds  eye  a donut  shape   called  a toriodal  circle .

if  you  make  the  toroid  out  of  wire ,  it  can  be  quite a  powerful electromagnet ...   if  the  wire of  the  first  toroid   is  made  up  of  a  coil  of  wire ...  that  will  increase  the  toriodal  shape  a full  magnitude ...  but  increase  the  resistance  to flow of   amprage a  magnitude  also.
if  you  make  a  silicon  or  glass   tube  ....  very  much  like  a florecent  light  bulb ...  and  coat  the  inside  with  yttrium ,  copper ,  carbon  and  oxygen  in   just  the  right   1+2+3  mixture  and  then   etch  the  surface  in  a  swerling   ....   you  can  make  a  most   wonderful   electromagnetic  super  conduitor ....   which  is  then  wrapped  as  a  coil  ,  that  is  then  wrapped  as a coil...   that  is  then  wrapped  as a toriodal   magnetic  feild  genarator  to  catch hydrogen  ions...

being  a clever  person  ,  you  make  them in  a  parabolic  progression  reversing  the  polarity  with  each   toroid so  that  they  repel  each  other  and  still   pull  asemitricaly  against   the  free  hydrogen  ions .....  

this  is  called  a mary  poppins  drive system...  and  works  very  much  like  the  walt disney   charicters   unbrella ...
but  in  this  case...   the  wind   is  hydrogen  ions...   which  make  up   1/3  of  all  matter  in  the  univese ...

the  body  of  the  craft  is  at  the  focal point  of  the  parabolic minius  4  minutes travel  time  at  99%  speed  of  light...
and  the  skin  of  the  ship   converts   light  into  asid....   to  power  the battery... to  provide  the  electrical  power  for  your   super conduiting   toroidal  magnets ...

why  ,  how  clever ...   i  didn't  see  that  till  just  now... the  same  power  that  makes  the  ship  go  forward
allso  provides  power  for  the  engins  to  operate... much  like  a worm   pulling  itself  thru  the  soil ,  this  craft  pulls  ions  of  hydrogen  to  itself  to  move  foreward...

and  the  major  bulk  of  the  ships  weight  is   behind  the  " attractor "...   so  it  will  "  weather  vain"  against  any   gravity  well...   as  it  accellarates  endlessly   tword  the  speed  of  light ....

...the  main  problem  is....

what  happens  at  70.7%  of  the  speed  of  light ...   when  the  foreward  speed is  equal  to  the  change  of  motion speed to  the  speed  of  light .... at  a 45degree  angle ,  matter   will  be  going  faster  than  the  speed  of  light  ,  and  we  all  know  that  is  no posable...   even  light  can't  go  that  fast...

or  maybe ...  light  will  go  that  fast  ,  and  the  hydrogen ions...  will   fusion/fission  or  bloom  into light...   that  is  a problem...   what  will  happen  is  quite  a good  question ...

but  at  any  speed  greater  than  70.7%  of  the  speed  of  light....   this  craft  will  have  a  ball  of  light  infront  of  it  that  looks  ever  so  much  like  a  sun...   in the  shape  of   a  math  problem  ...  foreward  speed  =   hypotunus greater  than  1 x  speed  of  light ...

you  can  say  what  ever  you  like ,  but  practicaly  speaking...   photoplankton  would  be  the  hardest  engin  componant  to  build ,  two  kinds of  coral with  ionic  propertys   of  a battery  pole  would  be  the  second  hard  thing ...

those  three  engin  parts  would  make  such  a space  craft  imposably  hard  to  build...

the  rest  would  be  nearly  comical  it  would  be  so  easy...

at  any  speed  greater  than   70.7 SOL...   you  would  see  blue shifted  only...   this  craft  would  never  be  seen  comming  toword  anything...  its  magnetic  feild  might  be  felt   millions  or  light  years  away...  but  all  the  light  would  be  focused  on  its   light  collectors...  and  would  then  scatter   equatoral  or  behind  itself...  but  never  foreward ....

...so....
if  your  looking  for  a  E.T. ...  your  looking  for  blue  shifts ,  and  they  will  have  only  one  thing  in common...   shifts  equal  or  greater  than   70.7%  sol  relitive  to   angle  of  travel ,  and  also...  there  will  be  a ratio  to  angle   the  greater  the  speed..   the  brighter  .

onereaderone  go

Edited by onereaderone, 09 February 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#88    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 09 February 2013 - 05:35 AM, said:

as  for  the  machines  flung  across  the  galixy in  35  billion  years ...   i  assume  20%   speed  of  light travel ,  and  thatit  will  happen  in  waves ....  where  the  machines   set  up  a  base  to   make  more  machines  ..  and  then  head  out  from  the  new  place...   even  if  it  takes  100  years  everytime  they  stop...   they  have  more  time  in  travel  than  in  building  worlds...
the  communication  concepts  are  practicaly  the  hard  part...  the  reast  can  be  done  with  current  technology ...
Where are these machines coming from?

#89    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,338 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

..........the **** is going on in here?

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"   ...."Yes!"

#90    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Where are these machines coming from?

i  have  very  bad  news ,  hold  your  knees .  

the  machines  of  the  mother system  are  here  right  this  moment ,  all  around  you , and  they  will become  more .
this  could  be  a topic  all  by  itself ,  but  the  easy  answer  is...  machines  are  form follows  function ...  what  a machine  does  is  defined  by  the  need  it  solves  more  than  a  thinking  aware  process.

Also tagged with human race, evolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users