Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Woman clothed with the Sun...

symbology church revelation

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#91    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,512 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

View PostJor-el, on 28 April 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

The best word I think is "regeneration", you who were once dead, are now alive.

I was born again in the year 2000 and then again in 2011, it is more to it then just that.. more like additional growth added to the rebirth. I do understand the born again sensation/sentiment/actuality etc.. still seems like something more. But yes you are correct. That is not to say I am not still a baby lol .. I just experienced it before so I do know exactly what its like to be born again.. I love God, always surprising, always doing something new.  :)

Amen guys...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#92    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,664 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 28 April 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

I was born again in the year 2000 and then again in 2011, it is more to it then just that.. more like additional growth added to the rebirth. I do understand the born again sensation/sentiment/actuality etc.. still seems like something more. But yes you are correct. That is not to say I am not still a baby lol .. I just experienced it before so I do know exactly what its like to be born again.. I love God, always surprising, always doing something new.  :)

Amen guys...

Living it is not as easy as it seems, sometimes it takes us on the wierdest of paths. For me it was 25 years ago and it took a gun and a bullet in the chamber, and God telling me quite literally that it was my choice but he had a better life for me if I wanted it.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#93    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 28 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

maybe there is a better word, or no word to describe such a thing.
Hi,

When you became a Christian (and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, in your heart), you basically invited the Holy Spirit. It lives in you. I, too, feel the Holy Spirit's power inside me, and it's unlike that force when I was a kundalini conduit. The Holy Spirit inside you sanctifies you on a constant basis when necessary. Definitely, you will feel It, and I have no doubt that the Holy Spirit is what you're trying to convey. Again, It is real and living. It's a powerful reality. It will also protect you, and it's the reason why I am able to share my former life without fear. Jesus knows His flock.

Peace.

Edited by braveone2u, 29 April 2013 - 12:05 AM.

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist)

Distinguish between spin doctoring and truth. Keep in mind that truth is ALMOST impossible to figure out when it comes to ancient holy book.

#94    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,521 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostJor-el, on 28 April 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

And I once believed that myself... the truth is Genesis stands against all that. It turns the whole cosmological model of the ANE world upside down and rejects it bluntly and thoroughly. I do not believe for a moment that Moses used any of that secret knowledge in the writing of Genesis. Why?

Against all what? You don't know what you don't know, so how can you say genesis is against all that? What is this ANE world? is that code for the esoteric meaning of genisis? Everyone and Jesus knows the bible is esoteric and exoteric. I don't even know what you are denying at this point.

Because I believe that God himself doesn't hide from mankind and the books wriitten by Moses exist to reveal God, noty hide him in secret ritual and knowledge. Yes there is a certain ammount of coding in the Torah but none of it especially secret if one knows anything about God and his plan for mankind.

God is doing a great job hiding from mankind at the moment. You won't find Him in books. The dead letter only points at what you have to see for yourself.

As for the sons of God I don't know exactly what you mean by the phrase "incarnations with knowledge", but I do know what I mean by the term "sons of God", I mean the ancient gods of the nations, the 70 gods of the world, the gods of polytheism, to whom God gave the nations after their rejection of him.

I mean incarnations with knowledge of various things like you said. The knowledge still has to be developed and that takes time especially when you have to wait on planet motion etc. 40,000 years was the calculation...but never mind because I don't have that training required to explain it further. If a son of God told someone everything there was to know about astrology where is this written? Oral transmission? Not everyone would be interested in remembering so to them it would be a secret. It is not secret in terms of we wont tell you na-na-na...it is secret because only a few know what it is. See what I mean now?

Some call them fallen angels, some call them watchers, but they are called gods by the ancient world. They created hybrid humans when they married and had intercourse with human women, they taught many things to mankind, astrology,  the signs of the earth, the resolving of enchantments, metallurgy and cosmetics, meteorology, writing, the courses of the sun and moon. As a matter of fact they are the authors of human civilization as we know it.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

They may have become ancient men of renown (adepts, priests, scientists etc.etc.) but I don't see physical hybrids(unless they started having sex with giants later on), just incarnations from God having children. I don't think all heroes should be demonized unless they did something really evil. Demonic souls is another story.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#95    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• 1,210 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

View PostJor-el, on 28 April 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Why do you think "the serpent", did what he did? what was so important about eating a forbidden fruit except for the fact that God had forbidden it? what are the implications of having eaten that fruit?

The implication is "ABDICATION", we abdicated from that position of being gods imagers, his representatives, we abdicated responsability in the divine council of God. In doing the will and fulfilling the purpose of God for us.

You shall not eat of it, nor approach it, lest you die.

Jesus whole purpose is to bring us back to this destiny.

"The implication is 'ABDICATION,' we abdicated from that position of being gods imagers..." It's interesting that it rings the Mahabharata, regarding the importance of duties (including the confusion and loss of).

The subtext of "...lest you die" is that God has the power to destroy "the" soul. Ah, the Tree of Life and Jesus' salvation, being in the presence of that constant "unconditional love" power -- no wonder Seraphim praise Him constantly.

"And the LORD God said, 'The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.'" Genesis 3:22

"Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."  Revelation 2:7

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."  Isaiah 65:17

The state of consciousness before the Fall of Man... I'm all for eternal perfection, absolutely.

"Sons of God" = the bringer of inequality and confusion, hmm?? The "serpent" wants to take us all down with him, hmmm?

Peace.

Distinguish between spin doctoring and truth. Keep in mind that truth is ALMOST impossible to figure out when it comes to ancient holy book.

#96    euroninja

euroninja

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• John 14:16
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 28 April 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

I think you are the first christian troll I have encountered. You know were trolls end up, right? Besides trying to p*** me off you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Calling me a troll now. I have the right to be here. I know more than you think. Did I push a button? You talk of heroes........................... Which ones David Bowie, Gen Patton, Herquelis?

Man plans and God laughs.

#97    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,521 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

View Posteuroninja, on 29 April 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Calling me a troll now. I have the right to be here. I know more than you think. Did I push a button? You talk of heroes........................... Which ones David Bowie, Gen Patton, Herquelis?

Trolls push buttons while misunderstanding everything...go back to making fun of blood-clots.

#98    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,521 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

View Postbraveone2u, on 29 April 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

-- no wonder Seraphim praise Him constantly.

The state of consciousness before the Fall of Man... I'm all for eternal perfection, absolutely.

"Sons of God" = the bringer of inequality and confusion, hmm??

As a state of consciousness, for Adam and Eve, it was ignorant bliss. That is nothing like angelic states.

You are making a mistake if you are generalizing all the sons of God. They would need to be judged individually.

#99    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Jor-el.

I have been asked away on another task, the providence is something that is large and our numbers are small. I wish we could spend more time, I really do. But I have been given a new mission.

1). In regards to "Rule" in the book of Genesis it means that we are simply created above the animals. It's quite a simple thing really. We are not instinctive beings. We are spiritual beings, self aware. Don't read to much into that.

2) you stated the anti Christ comes from the east! Oh dear.. NO! Please re-read this! It's clear " For as the Lightning flashes from the EAST to the west, so the SON OF MAN shall be in his day".  I told you he is from the east...I gave you a trail of bread crumbs but you ignored it. (Its ok, God has already said your going to blessed because of your Faith)

3) please quote Luke 17 instead of Mathew..it's a more accurate version and it states clearly the Son of man will be rejected, but also suffer much.

4) Stop looking to the sky! But I've already said because of your training,  you may spot signs in the constellations that tell you of this time,We are here!  why are so stubborn! (I say this with love) , however , like the magi did at Jesus birth you can spot things, but most wont. The Magi did however, even though none in all Israel noticed them! These magi were Zoroastrians from persia and there were not 3 of them, the Zoroastrians operate in groups of 12, there were 36, but 3 gifts, one from each tribe, never does it mention there were only 3, this is a assumption..i tell you this if you will accept it, but it don't make much difference,later Saint Jude passed that way and converted a lot as they knew about Jesus, they had people in Jerusalem. That woman who touched him and he felt the power go out? Yeah she was one.  the Persians/modern day Iran has some of the first Christians and there still there to this day! but forgotten. You will find the towns of each of these 3 tribes very easily if you check...

However to return to your posted scripture,  Even the angel told the disciples or Asked "why do you look to the Sky" ,  I know this scripture is vague (the bible is a code as we had to confuse the anti-christs. We couldn't allow them to get even close! Unfortunately this was a double edged sword because we had to confuse them, we also confused those called in present time), but in saying he will come as he left, it means he will be born, grow, learn (remember the angels ministered to him after he fasted and defeated temptation) , Do the mission, and then go to heaven.

5) the day of Tribulation is already passed! The world wars..never seen distraction ??  They were cut short unless there be no civilisation left, The scorching of the land?? Yes atomic weapons, the Angels of Michael had no choice, (the Angels of Gabriel worked in The age of Jesus)

6) Anti Christ's and the red dragon? False doctrines...Hitler. Do you ever wonder why so many Jews were killed? Satan though he would be born from the Jewish, and was trying to kill him. (In reference to the Son of Man, or cloud rider as you like to call him)

Other ones, there's been many! Look at history about this time and you will find born of Satan.

Another major false doctrine that enslaved many was Communism. And this brings us to the Red Dragon.

The red Dragon is china, the angels of Michael fought him in Korea and Vietnam, but note he went straight back to Germany, Communism has been a tough opponent, but we are about to take him out...Even China will give it away soon. Don't worry with North Korea. This little head will be popped.

7)Clouds, you insist on clouds! , they have been mentioned before in the bible and there meaning. (Find this!) but even though I already told you, I shall repeat it here. God is a symbol of the Sun, the Sea are the people, when the sun hits the sea the water is purified (enough to be drinkable) and it makes a cloud..these are the 144 000 mentioned in the bible (look them up if your not aware of them)

Why will they mourn? Because they missed the time, (to busy looking for wonders (, but the kingdom does not come with signs to be observed)

However they will see him coming on these clouds, but sadly after a sign in heaven. He did come like a thief in the night, night has now now almost passed.

The old world will be forget, it will pass away, Sinful world will be forgotten. It will be like the world is turned upside down very soon with Good finally fully on top, this will happen after they morn and the people see these clouds.

You may ask, Does the Vatican know this? Yes! But don't want to loose power, however the feet washing ceremony should show clearly they have encountered something new since they have been against Islam for so long.. I already also mentioned that the descendants of The prophet Mohammad are from Esau (Jacobs/Israel twin  brother), remember the ribbons at the birth of the twins, why he had to steal the blessing?

7) the parable of the fig tree! Please learn this!!  Jesus cursed the fig tree because it would had no fruit, the deciles saw this tree wither shortly after and wondered about this..The Fig tree is Isreal, but in 1948 Isreal was reformed after much Jewish persecution from the Anti-Christ. The curse was lifted, it states when the tree begins to bear fruit again HE (Son of Man, Lord of the second Advent) is at the very Gates.

8) the Pearly Gates of Heaven! Pearls of wisdom should give this away a little, and even tell something of what all this Symbolism is about. A Pearl is a gate of Love. that's all I will say but you may learn this somewhat easily later

I have given you all something to discuss, something to Guide, and defiantly something to research further in your walk with our Father.

Those who have spoken here shall all be blessed. You don't have to worry with anything, we have already won, but you do need to get on Gods timetable, look Back 2,3,4 thousand years but get in the present! Find out what God is doing in the present age! If your called get in the Providence.

If you get in the present timetable you can receive a amazing blessing. Noah is one of my favourites, a little eccentric in character but such a wonderful heart, the others shun him a little but he's very likeable.

I must go to a new mission now as God has requested.
God Bless you.

#100    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

See past the grammar, its pre emptive text but it can make sound stupid not cleaver, who says computers are smarter. Lol

Post edit: don't fight amongst yourselves, you don't bring glory to god that way! Let the unbelievers see your faith so they may know God also.

Edited by Irrelevant, 29 April 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#101    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,664 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 29 April 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

Against all what? You don't know what you don't know, so how can you say genesis is against all that? What is this ANE world? is that code for the esoteric meaning of genisis? Everyone and Jesus knows the bible is esoteric and exoteric. I don't even know what you are denying at this point.

Ok, let me parse this into something simpler. Genesis, is part of a much larger cosmological model which is made up of the many nations and civilizations surrounding the area we know as Israel. this are is globally known as the Ancient Near East (ANE). That means that Israel shared its concept of the universe alongside all the nations on that side of the world, from ancient Mesopotamia, Sumaria, Akkadia, to Egypt, including Babylonia and even Greece by influence of the Phoenicians. This cosmological model is the well known world.

Posted Image

When I say that the Genesis account is against the concept shared by all the other nations I'm talking of the bringing of order out of Chaos, by the gods. While the model itself is shared by the ancient hebrews, Genesis is in fact in clear antagonism with the concept of bringing order out of chaos, it is bringing order out of non existence. The bible is not esoteric, that is the whole point of the bible, it is intrinsically exoteric. That is not to say that there are no codes within it, but those codes always and ultimately show one thing only, that God is ruler of all and that Jesus is his living word. Kabbalah is a mighty waste of time and effort. You can of course refuse to believe this but that is something you will have to find out for yourself.

God is doing a great job hiding from mankind at the moment. You won't find Him in books. The dead letter only points at what you have to see for yourself.

If I could find him, anyone can. He was always there I just never bothered to admit it, it felt too much like colluding with self delusion. It took an extreme event for me to admit to the obvious.

I mean incarnations with knowledge of various things like you said. The knowledge still has to be developed and that takes time especially when you have to wait on planet motion etc. 40,000 years was the calculation...but never mind because I don't have that training required to explain it further. If a son of God told someone everything there was to know about astrology where is this written? Oral transmission? Not everyone would be interested in remembering so to them it would be a secret. It is not secret in terms of we wont tell you na-na-na...it is secret because only a few know what it is. See what I mean now?

Yeah, but incarnations of what? Human beings? reincarnation? spirit guides? what exactly are you using as the basis of that incarnation. The sons of God became flesh and blood beings, just as any angel becomes a flesh and blood being as needed, they were simply not human flesh and blood.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

They may have become ancient men of renown (adepts, priests, scientists etc.etc.) but I don't see physical hybrids(unless they started having sex with giants later on), just incarnations from God having children. I don't think all heroes should be demonized unless they did something really evil. Demonic souls is another story.

No, the text is quite clear that the sons of God were Spiritual beings that became flesh and blood. They "incarnated" to use your word, but that flesh and blood was never human and what they produced with human women were giants (not men of renown (a mistranslation)) but real physical giants, known as the nephilim.

http://www.michaelsh...om/nephilim.pdf

or just watch the video...

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#102    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,521 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostJor-el, on 29 April 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

Ok, let me parse this into something simpler...

I agree with you about chaos. Every time I run across chaos theory in esoteric literature I have to grab a pen and correct it. If God is All then where is this chaos?

I'll stick with the old King James version because they even tried to get the gematria as close as possible; not that I'm into that or the cabala, but at least they tried.

I never believed in incubus impregnation, but that's a lot like what you are talking about. I guess they didn't live on earth and just dropped in for the women. It's hard to blame them for that even if I don't believe it.

Now a moment of silence for Irrelevant, one of the best posters who ever posted.

#103    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• 1,210 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 29 April 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

As a state of consciousness, for Adam and Eve, it was ignorant bliss. That is nothing like angelic states.

You are making a mistake if you are generalizing all the sons of God. They would need to be judged individually.
Hi Mark,

With all due respect, and I do respect your beliefs, do we really know what "ignorant bliss" means, when it boils down to Adam and Eve before the Fall of Man? Think about it, they were WITH God on a daily basis, just like the seraphim. This concept of "ignorant bliss" is an earthly one, don't forget. I have tasted Jesus Christ's "unconditional love" presence, and if that's a precursor of Adam and Eve's state of bliss, then I'm 300% for it. That's just my choice, however.

My videos are quite specific about this subject. So far, the only ones I have been demonizing are the "snake" (collectively) and Nimrod -- the other monsters are for comic relief. I may be a Christian, but I still have an ounce of humor left. The reason for the question marks in the "...hmm??" is the fact that I'm still doing quite a bit of research, putting my puzzle together. Keep in mind: I was a practicing pagan for 30 years (I may look young to you, but the "surface" doesn't match my real age), even though I was baptized as a Christian, and I'm getting to know the other side of the story. On the other hand, I have a definite agenda...and I know my Savior.  

"They would need to be judged individually." Could you please give me link on that?

God bless.

Edited by braveone2u, 29 April 2013 - 09:34 PM.

#104    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,664 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 29 April 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I agree with you about chaos. Every time I run across chaos theory in esoteric literature I have to grab a pen and correct it. If God is All then where is this chaos?

If I may, what has chaos theory to do with this subject? Nothing in my view. I hope you realize that your phrase "If God is all" is incorrect. It is not a biblical concept. God is not all... God is not the universe, the universe is a constructed artifact. God is not a part of it, just as you are not part of the computer you are using. You interact with it, you can even manipulate and create code for it, but it isn't a part of you.

Chaos theory simply states that an event or initial cause will have unforseen repurcussions in a specific system, due to the interconnected nature of that system. That is why we call it the butterfly effect. It exists because we cannot determine all the variables involved in a system and since those variables change according to other independent events,  we have a cascade effect that does not allow confident prediction. Since this is directly related to the nature of the universe we live in, which again, is an artifact, it has absolutely nothing to do with God. God can however manipulate these events perfectly, if he should choose to do so.

I'll stick with the old King James version because they even tried to get the gematria as close as possible; not that I'm into that or the cabala, but at least they tried.

I'll stick to the actual Hebrew thank you, I do not rely on any translation at all, not even the famed KJV. Gematria is another piece of useless junk. Anyone who knows anything about the development of the Hebrew language knows that this is all a waste of ones time. God didn't give the Torah to Israel in the Hebraic form we have now, that form has only existed since the 10th Century B.C., ie, that was around the time of David. So in what language did Moses write the Torah? What writing did he use?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't biblical Hebrew.

I never believed in incubus impregnation, but that's a lot like what you are talking about. I guess they didn't live on earth and just dropped in for the women. It's hard to blame them for that even if I don't believe it.

I never said anything about incubus impregnation.... if you are actually interested in knowing more about this then go here.

It is a long video (80 min) but it should be well worth the time for someone who is interested in learning more.

Now a moment of silence for Irrelevant, one of the best posters who ever posted.

I hope he finds time to return.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#105    Jesus Loves Us

Jesus Loves Us

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

• 6' 2", Amazon queen.

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 29 April 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

See past the grammar, its pre emptive text but it can make sound stupid not cleaver, who says computers are smarter. Lol

Post edit: don't fight amongst yourselves, you don't bring glory to god that way! Let the unbelievers see your faith so they may know God also.
Ephesians 5:16-18
16 These are evil times, so make every minute count. 17 Don’t be stupid. Instead, find out what the Lord wants you to do. 18 Don’t destroy yourself by getting drunk, but let the Spirit fill your life.

Ephesians 6:13-18
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Also tagged with symbology, church, revelation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users