Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Terracotta Warriors: A Hoax?

terracotta warriors china history ancient history conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    ufo-seeker

ufo-seeker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:18 PM

Let me begin by thanking those who have taken the time to read this. Firstly, this is my first conspiracy related article, and first time on a conspiracy forum so I am a bit new to it all - hence my amateur writing. I do have to say that there is a short amount of evidence, and I plan on looking into the subject further and exploring it more, but I did investigate this in a short time so that's why it's not as thorough as some of you seemed to have hoped.

However, regardless if this isn't a full blown hoax by the CCP, I do  think something is a little weird

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,295 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

View Postufo-seeker, on 29 May 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

First of all, the site of the Terracotta Warriors was discovered in 1974 by a group of farmers in the local area who were looking to build a well. For anyone who has been to the site, you would notice that there are no surrounding buildings or farms anywhere.
Well that's an argument that would hold a lot of water, until you remembered that this is the Chinese Government we're talking about.
They'd have simply turfed out the farmers. They've done it dozens of times before (think about all the communities evicted to build dams, roads, shopping centres etc).

#18    LucidElement

LucidElement

Mystic Divinity

• 3,449 posts

• Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge -Albert Einstein

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:07 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 02 June 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well that's an argument that would hold a lot of water, until you remembered that this is the Chinese Government we're talking about.
They'd have simply turfed out the farmers. They've done it dozens of times before (think about all the communities evicted to build dams, roads, shopping centres etc).
can you expand on this?

"The Truth Is Out There, Its Up To Us To Find The Answers."

"Imagination Is More Important Than Knowledge." - Einstein

#19    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:08 AM

Are there any crop circles around the area.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users