Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

worried about the 21

CANDIDPETS

was wondering if trolls could just stay out of this but what you think will happen on friday? How should we be prepared for it?

Edited by cateyes221981

It is the first day of Yule, We will be getting the log ready.

• Like 3

is it the start to the end you think?

Just celebrate Solstice, 'the turning of the year' ...... brilliant! All the energies that were heading into the earth, turn and head back up the plants. My favourite day :D

Can I ask you: WHY do you think something badly dramatic may happen? Appalling things happen every day.

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 4

is it the start to the end you think?

I do not think, I KNOW!

But if no one actually does NOT die somewhere in the world on that day..................now, then I will be truly impressed!

• Like 2

what am i suppose to do on that day to be accepted? I started the thread to ask questions not answer them.

Edited by cateyes221981

what am i suppose to do on that day to be accepted? I started the thread to ask questions not answer them.

We have answered you..........carry on as normal and buy a log ready for Yule.

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else but I will be baking cookies.

• Like 2

The world isn't going to end on the 21st. People are just saying that because the Mayan calendar ended there. They died out! I don't know how anyone could expect them to keep a calendar going for eternity...

• Like 1

Its just another day like any other. There have been doomsday scenarios floating around for years. After the 21 there will be another one. When it all ends, it does and there is no need to worry about it.

• Like 1

if the end of the world is coming there isnt any thing you can do, just be the best person you can be untill it does.

what do the present day Mayans say on the issue?

• Like 1

Emailing them now! be back shortly.

• Like 1

I don't know about anyone else but I will be baking cookies.

Something is going to happen that day... Minerva is going to bake cookies and not share them with the rest of us. Sniff. :(

• Like 2

what am i suppose to do on that day to be accepted?

I don't understand this ....... accepted by who?

Something is going to happen that day... Minerva is going to bake cookies and not share them with the rest of us. Sniff. :(

Have you tasted them? try one, and then you will wish the end of the world has come.

Joke Minerva!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Watch this, he is a Mayan eldar and actually knows what he is talking about:

[media=]

[/media]

All the Maya said is that there will be a chnage with the sun, either a huge solar flare or something else. But it will not be the end of the world, otherwise why woudl the Mayans have made the next calender and the one after that etc etc?

Just get some tinned food in and have something to protect yourself. Worst case scenario is the power is out for a while so it's more likely we could have riots etc if that happened, so you will want to be safe.

if the end of the world is coming there isnt any thing you can do, just be the best person you can be untill it does.

Why do you think it will end, the maya did not predict an "apocalypse"....

Check that video^ it explains it really well. Best explanation I've seen.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Check that video^ it explains it really well. Best explanation I've seen.

thank you, and i love your Winston Churchill quote.

• Like 1

thank you, and i love your Winston Churchill quote.

Haha, the guy was a legend. Thank you. :)

It's a puzzle to me as to why anybody is taking any notice of what the ancient Mayans said anyway. Why does anyone think they(the Mayans), had precise knowledge of what would happen on a specific date so far in the future?

• Like 2

whats it to you? thats my own personal business. I said i just dont feel well about this whole thing and wanted to know what is going on or what can be done. I heard stuff about people are evolving or something to a higher level also? what is with that? also don't want to be left behind. I don't have a fire place btw. I wish people would take this more serious but i guess that is not possible. I think in some country it might be getting close to the 21 already.

whats it to you? thats my own personal business. I said i just dont feel well about this whole thing and wanted to know what is going on or what can be done. I heard stuff about people are evolving or something to a higher level also? what is with that? also don't want to be left behind. I don't have a fire place btw. I wish people would take this more serious but i guess that is not possible. I think in some country it might be getting close to the 21 already.

'What's it to you?' which 'you' are you addressing that to and in connection with what?

'I don't have a fireplace btw.' What the! ......... what are you talking about?

Why don't you think people here are being serious? It seems that most people think nothing will happen.

• Like 1

the years of insane hype

what you think kali or durga ma will think

i might just do a puja

Edited by cateyes221981