Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
990 replies to this topic

#991    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

I don't think she was any worse than some of our congressmen.

Irrelevant conclusion.  The fact of the matter is Palfrey was convicted of a federal crime of prostitution, racketeering, and money laundering.

Using the irrelevant conclusion argument that her mis-deeds are trumped by the mis-deeds of others doesn't bode well for your sake.

View PostTrueBeliever, on 19 October 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

and of course you dont understand. Cops do  though.....when a prostitute is murdered no one really cares who killed her....she was less than someone else. not worth the time to defend. not all cops are like this, but some are.

Converse fallacy.  You come to a conclusion that all cops are the same, when this is not true at all.

You make sweeping generalizations based on the fact that you lack evidence to support your argument.  Thus far, it only makes you look silly.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#992    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 20 October 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

Irrelevant conclusion.  The fact of the matter is Palfrey was convicted of a federal crime of prostitution, racketeering, and money laundering.

Using the irrelevant conclusion argument that her mis-deeds are trumped by the mis-deeds of others doesn't bode well for your sake.

Converse fallacy.  You come to a conclusion that all cops are the same, when this is not true at all.

You make sweeping generalizations based on the fact that you lack evidence to support your argument.  Thus far, it only makes you look silly.

reread....I said not all cops think the same. :)

#993    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 20 October 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

reread....I said not all cops think the same. :)

I concede my accusation.  My apologies, as I just recently got back from a mission.

However, the point still stands.

Going back to your argument that she may have been a victim of a "hush" campaign led and funded by the US Government has no evidence to back it up.

As someone pointed out before, why wait 7 years after the fact to "hush" the DC Madam?

Truth is, there was no reason to.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#994    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 20 October 2012 - 12:16 AM, said:

I concede my accusation.  My apologies, as I just recently got back from a mission.

However, the point still stands.

Going back to your argument that she may have been a victim of a "hush" campaign led and funded by the US Government has no evidence to back it up.

As someone pointed out before, why wait 7 years after the fact to "hush" the DC Madam?

Truth is, there was no reason to.

I don't know if she was murdered or not, she could have killed herself. I know she was on a radio show saying she wasn't suicidal and if she ended up dead....there's that but even then I have zero proof she was murdered,  am only speculating.

if it was foul play maybe she was in the works to write a book, appear on more radio shows and spill the beans....who knows? but it plausible, just as much as suicide is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users