Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#466    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

View Posttribalactivity, on 24 October 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

He believes the storm drain theory! The Fireball would have been the perfect rifle to firw in that confined space.

...or resting atop a picket fence...

Posted Image
http://en.wikipedia....emington_XP-100

Edited by hacktorp, 24 October 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#467    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:16 AM

The XP 100 Fireball .221 would be a candidate as  the culprit of the throat wound!

#468    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

View Posttribalactivity, on 23 October 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

Maybe MID could share his beliefs in who conspirated the murder of JFK being the expert on the topic! Being so quick to quash a CIA connection which even Garrison was onto with the CIA cover company Permindex. While he is quick to approve of a second shooter  and a conspiracy. Howard E Hunt confessed to being a CIA bench men for the assassination, the same person that was part of the burglar team in the Watergate scandal. A second shooter removes a lone nut motive.

Maybe he wouldn't because he knows, as does anyone who's ever studied the case in any detail, reviewed data, evidence, and the medical evidence in detail, that we have no idea who was involved, and never likely will.   All that can be said, and that which certainly be agreed upon, is that there were indeed a couple shooters at the scene that day, possibly more, performing a professionally executed ambush murder.  Jack Kennedy had a well placed frontal neck wound, and an upper back wound, as well as what appeared to be probably two head entry wounds, as illustrated by the beveling of bone in the occipital bone, and the beveling along the inner aspect of the parietal/temporal fragment.

I'm really a little bit irritated at the constant controversy over this situation.  It's like a theory pops up around every corner, save that none of the protagonists seem to know about what is known...which is somewhat little.

#469    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 24 October 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

DO I read this correctly Mid ? You say that theres no way a bullet shot from the 6th Floor downward to the street and entering JFK`s head at the read right cranial area then exiting out the Right Frontal skull as in the film  is not correct? Fill me in on your Idea of what happened?maybe Im reading your explanation wrong?justDONTEATUS :tu:

Hi D!

Yes, you're right, my friend.
A bullet, entering the right rear of the skull at a downward angle would most certainly have not exited the skull in what has been portrayed predominantly as right frontal exit.

Suc h a bullet woul've exited the lower central part of the face.  Of course, we saw no such thing.  No one did.  It makes the "official story" seem a bit off, especially as every physician in the treatment room, and the film itself, indicate a predominantly frontal entry in that man's skull.

#470    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

I can only speak for me, but sometimes, it's just bewildering that people still take the Warren Commission's findings as it. The end. Finale.
Because they got it wrong.

2 shooters. Minimum.

And that makes it a conspiracy.

#471    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostAntilles, on 26 October 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

I can only speak for me, but sometimes, it's just bewildering that people still take the Warren Commission's findings as it. The end. Finale.

2 shooters. Minimum.

It's just hard for some folks to see the obvious sometimes.

My God, even the government said it themselves.  It took years before they could organize to re-investigate, but they said a conspiracy happened.
It seems to be forgotten, but it did happen!

#472    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,583 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostMID, on 25 October 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Hi D!

Yes, you're right, my friend.
A bullet, entering the right rear of the skull at a downward angle would most certainly have not exited the skull in what has been portrayed predominantly as right frontal exit.

Suc h a bullet woul've exited the lower central part of the face.  Of course, we saw no such thing.  No one did.  It makes the "official story" seem a bit off, especially as every physician in the treatment room, and the film itself, indicate a predominantly frontal entry in that man's skull.
THis is why so many people stick with the multi-shooter idea ! THe video when looked at over,& over to infinity  will not tell what really happened that day in Dallas,but Theres a man that has spent his entire life trying to tell his story down at Dealy Plaza and has benn arrested more times than you can count .
Ive talked to him on many occasions taking relitives and friends on tour there,They all just love the mysteries around this case. As do I.
There have been many times and stories about a massive cover up ! THis is no different than the UFO cover ups that so many believe in !
After my encounter my sighting I can tell you I dont care what most people think, Like the JFK case I too think something is a bit fishy !

But we will always agree on the quality of your opinion,and research skills ! I have heard and seen a few of the letters that were in the Jack Ruby case during the time my mom was working with the law firm its did seem quite  hush,HUSH!
Cheers Mid lets get on with our mission ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#473    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 22 October 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

View PostMID, on 21 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Thank you for the kind comments boonY.  In actuality, I've seen all or fragments of the Zapruder film thousands of times since it's been available.  In this case, no less than 10, looking ever-so-carefully for what should've been there, a decidedly forceful forward movement of the head as a 6mm bullet pierced through the skull from back to front.

Thanks for the response MID, I do appreciate your complete thoughts on the question and will come back to this with more detail as time allows.  I think perhaps my description of what I'm seeing isn't sufficient and may need a visual aid.  That will take a bit of work, so I appreciate your patience as I take the time to do it as properly as I can with the tools I have available.

Again, thanks for the well thought and informed response from before.  I also appreciate your statements to hacktorp by the way.  It's always better if we can maintain a respectful dialog, so thanks for that.

As mentioned a few times before, I agree that forensics and other aspects of this are important, including the question of how spatter may have found its way onto the face shield of Officer Bobby Hargis.  For the time being though I'm more interested in what the footage shows.  Hopefully we can reach agreement on what we are seeing.

I've taken two frames from the Zapruder footage to show what appears to be forward motion of the head at the time of initial impact.  These are frames 312, immediately before the shot, and 313, the first frame after or during the shot.  Due to the graphic nature of the images, I've enclosed them in spoiler tags below.

Spoiler

To me the forward motion is quite clear despite the blurring in frame 313.

If you disagree, please explain why, in reference to the footage only.

And if you agree, how could the head be moving forward like that as the bullet impacts if he was shot from the front?

#474    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 27 October 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

THis is why so many people stick with the multi-shooter idea ! THe video when looked at over,& over to infinity  will not tell what really happened that day in Dallas,but Theres a man that has spent his entire life trying to tell his story down at Dealy Plaza and has benn arrested more times than you can count .
Ive talked to him on many occasions taking relitives and friends on tour there,They all just love the mysteries around this case. As do I.
There have been many times and stories about a massive cover up ! THis is no different than the UFO cover ups that so many believe in !
After my encounter my sighting I can tell you I dont care what most people think, Like the JFK case I too think something is a bit fishy !

But we will always agree on the quality of your opinion,and research skills ! I have heard and seen a few of the letters that were in the Jack Ruby case during the time my mom was working with the law firm its did seem quite  hush,HUSH!
Cheers Mid lets get on with our mission ! :tu:

Roger all, D.  And thanks to you!

M

#475    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

Well, I read through this thread and saw no mention of those who were responsible, though not confirmed.  In September 1963 Oswald was in Mexico City meeting with three senior KGB/GRU officers, much too senior to meet with Oswald if he were not important to them. This has been told by the one survivor, Oleg Nechiporenko. The other two were Pavel Yatskov and Valery Kostikov. Kostikov probably received his orders from the then head of the GRU, Ivan Serov, who may have been running the GRU for his own purposes and not under Kremlin control, though unknown to them. Kostikov had two backers, Yuri Andropov (Future President) and Vladimir Kryuchkov (One of the August 1991 putsch plotters). It seems that Serov had a major grudge against Khrushchev about the Cuba fiasco and wanted to take revenge on USA by assasinating JFK. Of course this could be a case of mis-information to create a defence of "plausible deniability", the damaging admission that head of GRU was waging private war, being better than nuclear war. Oswald was not the perfect assasin, but you have to work with what you have. To me, the conspiracy was never in USA, it was with rogue elements of KGB/GRU

#476    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 30 October 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Well, I read through this thread and saw no mention of those who were responsible, though not confirmed.  In September 1963 Oswald was in Mexico City meeting with three senior KGB/GRU officers, much too senior to meet with Oswald if he were not important to them. This has been told by the one survivor, Oleg Nechiporenko. The other two were Pavel Yatskov and Valery Kostikov. Kostikov probably received his orders from the then head of the GRU, Ivan Serov, who may have been running the GRU for his own purposes and not under Kremlin control, though unknown to them. Kostikov had two backers, Yuri Andropov (Future President) and Vladimir Kryuchkov (One of the August 1991 putsch plotters). It seems that Serov had a major grudge against Khrushchev about the Cuba fiasco and wanted to take revenge on USA by assasinating JFK. Of course this could be a case of mis-information to create a defence of "plausible deniability", the damaging admission that head of GRU was waging private war, being better than nuclear war. Oswald was not the perfect assasin, but you have to work with what you have. To me, the conspiracy was never in USA, it was with rogue elements of KGB/GRU

That would be because after 50 years, we know of only one man in the Plaza rthat day who fired a weapon.  His name was Lee H. Oswald.   We pretty much know that Kennedy was hit in the throat, in the back,  and in the front of the head.  We can't say who all the shooters were.  We don't know.   I'd say that the conspiracy cannot be pinpointed as to who shot that day.  It was a complete success for them.

#477    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostMID, on 30 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

That would be because after 50 years, we know of only one man in the Plaza rthat day who fired a weapon.  His name was Lee H. Oswald.   We pretty much know that Kennedy was hit in the throat, in the back,  and in the front of the head.  We can't say who all the shooters were.  We don't know.   I'd say that the conspiracy cannot be pinpointed as to who shot that day.  It was a complete success for them.
Ah, I did not want to give impression that the three KGB/GRU officers were in Dallas on that day, only that they had "encouraged" Oswald to assasinate Kennedy. For myself I am convinced that Oswald was the only shooter. As for who Ruby was working for, or who he thought he was working for, well, perhaps one day the files of KGB 1st directorate from those times will be released, or not......

#478    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

I don't think Russian KGB / Mafia committed the assassination. If it had, the fact would have been well advertised and the excuse for a World War against Communism. It wasn't KGB caught in the watergate scandal

#479    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,179 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

View Posttribalactivity, on 31 October 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

I don't think Russian KGB / Mafia committed the assassination. If it had, the fact would have been well advertised and the excuse for a World War against Communism. It wasn't KGB caught in the watergate scandal

I agree. It wasn't KGB. Mafia involvement I'm not so sure.

#480    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

View PostAntilles, on 26 October 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

2 shooters. Minimum.

I could say that I feel  you're absolutely correct Antilles.
There were two shooters--minimum.  That made it a conspiracy, and it was one.
The Warren Commission was a joke, and it was wrong all the way through.

Edited by MID, 02 November 2012 - 01:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users