Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Conspiracy of Democracy

chessnovicer

It's a tragic shame that the Republican party fielded such a pathetic group of candidates. Each one competing to be last to lose. Romey won!

We have Obama on the other side who seems a reasonable man with little leadership qualities and quick to get-along, with both friend and foe. This is a man who promised change but the real change provided was a change in party.

The people pulling his strings are the same that pulled GWB before him. We continue to march to the planned global conflict between the west and islam.

So who is willing openly discuss the democratic conspiracy? The conspiracy the lead the people to believe they have a voice in their governments when in fact, they only appear to have audible voices. In truth, they have muted voices. Mouths move but no one hears.

Edited by chessnovicer

I cannot disagree with what you say for the most part, and it does seem people conspire in the manipulation of the public perception, but I would call it an Illusion Of Democracy, rather than a conspiracy.

For it is a complete illusion to believe that We The People have anything at all to do with the way the government operates, or that We The People control the government by way of the ballot box.

It would indeed be an illusion if it was simply contrived in the mind but it is actually the deception and fraud that is contrived by a few. We are indoctrinated by schools, media and government organizations to believe we have a voice in government. The U.S. Supreme Court declares money is equal to voice- by the fact that one percent of the people control the vast wealth of the country and the world alone should indicate who has the voice.

No this is no illusion, this is willful, purposeful deception perpetuated en mass on democratic societies with an effort to further spread the lie to all non-democratic nations.

People are less likely to resist their government if they believe they have a role in government policies.

• Like 1

The people pulling his strings are the same that pulled GWB before him. We continue to march to the planned global conflict between the west and islam.

Sounds a bit vague. Any details, or, y'know, proof?

• Like 3

Sounds a bit vague. Any details, or, y'know, proof?

There is proof. I like to use the term illuminati but you can use a generic "secret society" if you wish. These people operate in secrecy, disparate groups and often below the radar. The plots are like limbs to a branch where one of the core roots is David Rockefeller. I have pointed out in previous posts the organizations and individuals he has sponsored. Quick online search should reveal many. All U.S. Presidents (going back to JFK) have allegiances to him, as well as most of Western Europe, Latin America, Japan and South Korean leaders. Refer to Council on Foreign Relations http://www.cfr.org/ , Trilateral Comission http://www.trilateral.org/ and Bilderberg Group http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php .

If you are not able to find my prior posts or info online, I can repost answers to specific questions.

In a time of universal deception, details and proof are often destroyed, and therefore not available.

Quotes from David Rockefeller's Memoirs (Random House, New York, 2002) Chapter 27, pages 404 and 405:

"My lifetime pursuits as an internationalist might best be summarized by one rather extraordinary day in 1995. October 23 was a busy day at the Council on Foreign Relations. The fiftieth anniversary of the United Nations had drawn almost two hundred heads of government to New York, and many had asked to speak at the Council. but even then the day was unusual for the diversity of the speakers: Jiang Zemin, president of the People's Republic of China and heir apparent to Deng Xiaoping; Vaclav Havel of the Czech Republic... Yasser Arafat... and, finally, Fidel Castro.... With the exception of Havel, these men had vowed to fight to the death against imperialist America. Now, with the end of the Cold War, they flocked to the center of world capitalism, eager to meet and close deals with American bankers and corporate executives, or at least to be seen with them -- even Castro....

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

In a time of universal deception, details and proof are often destroyed, and therefore not available.

Must be easy to say things like that....ya'know...... to dodge the burden of proof

• Like 2

You should know about that Raptor, having been unable to prove several parts of the OCT.

But here we're talking about that beautiful illusion of Democracy, thrown about by so many politicians.

As an american, I dont feel like my vote, or voice has any effect in OUR govern't. Maybe Im just on the wrong team, but when I look around and the majority of people around me also think the same, and Im talking people from both parties here. And the same plan seems to continue.... endless wars, companies moving out of countries, tax breaks for the richest, cuts on good working social programs.... etc.... yeah I think someone else is pulling the strings.

Whats worse, is the brain washing of people here. If you are a christian, therefore you are a rebublican. If you are a democrat well then you cant be a christian.

Then you see right winged christian supporters cheer over billboards that read.... "only god can judge terrorist, its the mission of the marine corp to arrange the meeting"

That is basically saying its our mission to kill anyone labeled a terrorist. Isn't killing a sin? Once you labeled a person a terrorist, did you not just judge that person? And what makes you a terrorist in the first place? The people here are so brain washed that they cant seem to think for themselves. They hear it supported in our most sacred places, and take the word that it is the truth, and that they are rightous people. This is not an attack at Rebublican or Faithful people, most I have met think along the same lines as I do, the middle path. But this is what you see in the media. It seems to me that there is an active campaine to separate the american people. To keep them confused to what is going on, and to divert all attention to other meaningless issues... gay marriage, Obama's birth cert, the NFL, NBA, the new fall season of TV, The lates Hollowood Drama.... so on and on.

• Like 2

Convenient.

• Like 4

Convenient, and oh so true, eh Emma?

Yes, it is convenient.

Convenient that when asked for proof or evidence, it is such a cop-out to say all evidence was destroyed.

• Like 3

Convenient that when asked for proof or evidence, it is such a cop-out to say all evidence was destroyed.

the money is fake and they already know it. so you can personally drag as many alien corpses as you want to the president himself, i don't think it's going to make a difference.

most skeptics will choose to overlook something like post #8

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=carol+quigley+bill+clinton

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aurelio+peccei+club+of+rome+shock+tactics

[edit: fixed snooty google did you mean... error]

Edited by unit

As an american, I dont feel like my vote, or voice has any effect in OUR govern't. Maybe Im just on the wrong team, but when I look around and the majority of people around me also think the same, and Im talking people from both parties here. And the same plan seems to continue.... endless wars, companies moving out of countries, tax breaks for the richest, cuts on good working social programs.... etc.... yeah I think someone else is pulling the strings.

Whats worse, is the brain washing of people here. If you are a christian, therefore you are a rebublican. If you are a democrat well then you cant be a christian.

Then you see right winged christian supporters cheer over billboards that read.... "only god can judge terrorist, its the mission of the marine corp to arrange the meeting"

That is basically saying its our mission to kill anyone labeled a terrorist. Isn't killing a sin? Once you labeled a person a terrorist, did you not just judge that person? And what makes you a terrorist in the first place? The people here are so brain washed that they cant seem to think for themselves. They hear it supported in our most sacred places, and take the word that it is the truth, and that they are rightous people. This is not an attack at Rebublican or Faithful people, most I have met think along the same lines as I do, the middle path. But this is what you see in the media. It seems to me that there is an active campaine to separate the american people. To keep them confused to what is going on, and to divert all attention to other meaningless issues... gay marriage, Obama's birth cert, the NFL, NBA, the new fall season of TV, The lates Hollowood Drama.... so on and on.

Excellent points! We can vote every election and only get different faces but same old policies, and politicans reporting to their same old corporate bosses. When was the last time a new administration reversed the decisions of a previous administration?? Politician play on the people's emotions and then once elected keep the same policies but describe the situation with words that caters to the audience. So if you're democrat they say redistribute taxes so everyone has a fair shot and if you're republican, they say cut taxes. In either case it seems to be all about lowering income taxes... lol.

And why do they want starve the government of resources and make the masses poor (and perhaps 1% wealthy)? This is the question we should all be asking?

• Like 1

the money is fake and they already know it. so you can personally drag as many alien corpses as you want to the president himself, i don't think it's going to make a difference.

most skeptics will choose to overlook something like post #8

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ey bill clinton

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...e shock tactics

[edit: fixed snooty google did you mean... error]

The Club of Rome is one of the key organizations. There are knee deep in the clandesine effort to influence the world by reducing the world's population, creating a one world government and creating a unitary currency.

All who have experienced a personal economic downturn since 2008 may or may not be aware, the plan has been to create economic parity among all the nations of the world. This in part means that nations with economic resources have to transfer wealth to nations with limited economic wealth. Over the last 20 to 30 years, we have seen ecomomic (capital) growth in nations such as Mexico, Russia, China, India, South Korean, Vietnam, Brazil and other asian countries. Western Europe and the United States have seen wages to cost of living ratio decline. All this has been a systematic effort to equalize living standards of people around the world.

This is not the consequence of random market forces. This is not because of some unforeseen tech bubble, oil bubble, housing bubble or risky financial speculators. This is happening because of deliberate manipulation by the world's central bankers.

In their own words:

In the field of income redistribution and the financing of development, a substantial increase in financial transfers from rich to poor, especially the poorest, countries (with a per capita income less than $200) is considered necessary. More automaticity and more influence of developing countries in the transfer mechanism is required; some forms of international taxes are mentioned as examples of automatic financing. The report recommends that a negotiating forum for an orderly settlement of past debts of the poorest nations be set up, and favour multilateral financing.

Reshaping the International Order (1976)

Jan Tinbergen, (1976) Reshaping the International Order, New York: E.P. Dutton. P. 555