Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids Construction Solved

SAS3000

AS I HAVE JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS - I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. IT IS MY PERSONAL THEORAM , WHICH I HAVE DERIVED FROM THE ANCIENT VEDAS= I think that there is a huge relation between the TIME - SIZE of everything , and so according to that law , TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time. (THUS MY THIORY EXPLAINS THE - CONSTRUCTION OF THE PYRAMIDS by the GIANTS. (ALSO , in the coming time , the size of the humans would be much smaller , may be about 4 to 5' in length.). :alien:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• frogfish

• Twitch98

• SAS3000

Uh huh.... and how do you then take into account that we have many many many bodies of humans from that era, and it's a known fact that humans were actually fractionally smaller in that time, or at least least identical in size to us now. We're only talking a few thousand years. The tallest ever people in the world are 8-9 feet at the highest, and they are one in millions.

So... that's a very poor theory i'm afraid.

Pyramid construction isn't really a huge mystery. We know it took many many people a very long time to do it, countless people over countless years. There were no giants involved.

TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time.

So explain to me then...How did the dinosaurs evolve small archosaurs...and how did the archosaurs evolve from smaller fish/amphibians, and how did those evolve from single cell bacteria?

That's a good example of evolution moving forward and creating bigger and bigger creatures without limits. Arguably, that failed. Evolution can take a species to grow with time, or to shrink with time. Whatever best suits that creatures habitats.

But it is irrelevant, because tehre wouldn't really be a change at all through evolution after a few measly thousand years. We are practically the same now as we were when the Pyramids where constructed, with a few minute details changed. We certainly were not beings of incredible height and strength then as assumed by the initial post.

That's a good example of evolution moving forward and creating bigger and bigger creatures without limits. Arguably, that failed. Evolution can take a species to grow with time, or to shrink with time. Whatever best suits that creatures habitats.

But it is irrelevant, because tehre wouldn't really be a change at all through evolution after a few measly thousand years. We are practically the same now as we were when the Pyramids where constructed, with a few minute details changed. We certainly were not beings of incredible height and strength then as assumed by the initial post.

totally agree, the mummies we have from that time, are basically the same as current humans... :tu:

LINK-> Gigantism

Edited by Pax Unum

AS I HAVE JUST REPLIED TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS - I WILL SAY IT AGAIN. IT IS MY PERSONAL THEORAM , WHICH I HAVE DERIVED FROM THE ANCIENT VEDAS= I think that there is a huge relation between the TIME - SIZE of everything , and so according to that law , TILL THE TIME IS FLOWING IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION (i.e. from past to future) , the size of everything decreases , SO I THINK THAT THE SIZE OF THE ANCIENT HUMAN OF 5000 YEARS AGO , would definitely be much BIGGER than our size - in today's time. (THUS MY THIORY EXPLAINS THE - CONSTRUCTION OF THE PYRAMIDS by the GIANTS. (ALSO , in the coming time , the size of the humans would be much smaller , may be about 4 to 5' in length.). :alien:

Are you saying that biological creatures get smaller as time progresses? Or that the scale of everything in the universe decreases? We know the sizes of animals from the past, simply by looking at skeletal and fossil records; and if the scale of everything changed over time, nothing would differ at all.

Anyway, there's nothing to solve about the creation of the pyramids. It would have been a difficult job but that doesn't at all mean it was impossible.

We know the sizes of animals from the past, simply by looking at skeletal and fossil records;

And we can assure you that you are wrong...

It was built collectively by the giants Stay Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters, The Green Giant, Goliath and the Giant from Jack and the Bean Stock. :P:P

The Egyptians took pride in thewir work especially the construction of the pyramids. They were good at keeping records of their deeds which is why we know so much about them now. It has been depicted in paintings inside the pyramids how they were constructed. The depictions of course are of egyptian men draggin stones by rope etc. They have also found the tools of the crafters who quarried and sculpted the huge blocks used.

There really isn't a whole lot of mystery left in regards to the construction. It's really a shame that people continue to through out wild and highly inaccurate speculation in regards to this. Jews didn't build them and neither did aliens despite popular beleifs.

Also in regard to the original poster. the pyramids weren't built bigger because people were bigger. They were constructed as A: tombs and B: symbols of power. The size of the pyramids were to show how powerful the empire was and to symbolize the power of the pharoh. Really not a whole lot to them.

The sad part here has nothing to do with the pyramids but rather the delusion and utter ignorance in making a statement such as that human stature was greater just 5,000 years ago. This completely disregards evolution in every way possible! :angry2:

Pyramid construction isn't really a huge mystery.

Very true.

We know it took many many people a very long time to do it, countless people over countless years.

Unfortunately, not so true as the above. In fact, the Great Pyramid was almost certainly built in less than 25 years, and most likely by less than 15,000 people, total, including management personnel, craftsmen, quarry men and laborers.

Harte

Simply agreeing it was done doesn't explain the logistics of construction or the time of manufacture required for production of the building materials ;)

Maybe I am stupid but that doesn't look too hard to build to me. When I saw them in Egypt it was just a pile of rocks.

user posted image

Edited by truethat