Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Store worker 'possessed' by murder victim

Saru

The girl who wishes to remain anonymous believes she is possessed by the ghost of a 13-year-old.

A 24-year-old woman from Zamboanga Del Sur who is employed as a salesgirl at a department store in Bacolod City claims she has been possessed by the ghost of a 13-year-old girl who was brutally killed in the city.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I completely feel for this poor woman... I was possesed by spirits just last night. Man, my head is killing me now! lol

• Like 2

The year 2003 mentioned along with the alleged parents names .

Research ? No just get excorcised !

Well, If the ghost gives a last name, should not be to hard to research if there were any missing girls during that time period with her name. They could check the police reports, or put the full name of this ghost,and see if anyone contacts the police,just saying.

Well, If the ghost gives a last name, should not be to hard to research if there were any missing girls during that time period with her name. They could check the police reports, or put the full name of this ghost,and see if anyone contacts the police,just saying.

I agree!!They should follow up on it!! :yes:

I think the definition of the word believe has lost meaning.

Too many instances of people using belief as proof.

In relation to the article, it reads very poorly. It just sounds like this girl is messed up...

• Like 1

Oh wow I live here in Bacolod!

I think I've heard something relating to this story. Around 2003 or so they started construction for the SM mall near the harbor. A taxi driver told me that a few bodies have been dumped there because the empty lots had shrubbery several feet high so this girl was probably one of them. What would be worse if she was actually under the mall itself because there is no way in hell that they're getting the body back.

Oh wow I live here in Bacolod!

I think I've heard something relating to this story. Around 2003 or so they started construction for the SM mall near the harbor. A taxi driver told me that a few bodies have been dumped there because the empty lots had shrubbery several feet high so this girl was probably one of them. What would be worse if she was actually under the mall itself because there is no way in hell that they're getting the body back.

Interesting Denznrom, would you be in a position to access any articles of murder cases or missing persons around the girls age and supposed time of dissappearance? It's a big ask (you can say no straight up) but just wondering if there is more than gossip and urban myth to these stories documented.

Interesting Denznrom, would you be in a position to access any articles of murder cases or missing persons around the girls age and supposed time of dissappearance? It's a big ask (you can say no straight up) but just wondering if there is more than gossip and urban myth to these stories documented.

I could try. There is actually a police precinct a block away from that area. Or I could walk around that area and see if I can get wind of a story. People around here love to talk about stuff like that.

I could try. There is actually a police precinct a block away from that area. Or I could walk around that area and see if I can get wind of a story. People around here love to talk about stuff like that.

Hey that's great look forward to hearing what they have to say :)

Opposite of that.....Should not be hard to research, and sound like the ghost knows what she is talking about.............

You talk about a place that has encountered just about every religion on Earth. It is the crossroads. And a whole lot of the beliefs are still very popular even to today.

All I know was when I was there you wouldn't catch me anywhere but dead, if I were to go outside on the evening of the Day of the Dead (last night!). *he shacks and quivers as the hair on his arms stands on end* "There is just something that isn't rightly healthy out there," as folks where I come from would say.

Please be careful. You may talk to someone who doesn't want it brought up again.

Edited by encouraged

Ok ppl....if someone is possessed the spiritual being generally doesn't want you to know who or wjat it is. It puts on false fronts to hide. If it did want u to know then it would just come out and say who or what it was. Give me a break ppl.

Ok ppl....if someone is possessed the spiritual being generally doesn't want you to know who or wjat it is. It puts on false fronts to hide. If it did want u to know then it would just come out and say who or what it was. Give me a break ppl.

Possession is not real anyway.....:blush:

And your authority on the subject is what now?

Possession is not real anyway.....:blush:

Same question.

You talk about a place that has encountered just about every religion on Earth. It is the crossroads. And a whole lot of the beliefs are still very popular even to today.

All I know was when I was there you wouldn't catch me anywhere but dead, if I were to go outside on the evening of the Day of the Dead (last night!). *he shacks and quivers as the hair on his arms stands on end* "There is just something that isn't rightly healthy out there," as folks where I come from would say.

Please be careful. You may talk to someone who doesn't want it brought up again.

Hah. Don't I know it.

Anyway, I went to the mall and the precinct and all I got was that yes, somebody went nuts over there.

I lost my nerve when trying to ask around because you never know if they know the killers or something. Pretty sad that my best shot would be a random taxi driver at this point.

I'm kind of skeptical about this being resolved. The "business establishment" is this really huge mall and I know that corporation would not like it if this was made into a big issue.

Same question.

Ok, I replied without specifics.....Possession is not a real thing, it is not from demons or spirits taking over the body.They are numerous psychological issues.

I have no authority, and I doubt anyone on this site does.Some of us have researched and studied these things.Some from science and doctor journals, and reports, others from television and movies, and church.

I value the science and doctor journals.

My only authority would be as said, I have researched this, and draw my conclusions from medical science.

Hate to use wiki, but it is easier right now than posting pdf files, and other links, and gets to the point.

Demonic possession is not recognized as a psychiatric or medical diagnosis by either the DSM-IV or the ICD-10. There are many psychological ailments commonly misunderstood as demonic possession, particularly dissociative identity disorder. In cases of dissociative identity disorder in which the alter personality is questioned as to its identity, 29% are reported to identify themselves as demons,[16] but doctors see this as a mental disease called demonomania or demonopathy, a monomania in which the patient believes that he or she is possessed by one or more demons.[

ok, well. i'd say, do a background check. If everything that was said on that page about the 13 yr old girl is true, and she is really being possessed. they may need an exorcism if it's at the worst out come. If not, then it just be brushed off as nothing happened. and as a figment of memories or imagination that is going around.

Opposite of that.....Should not be hard to research, and sound like the ghost knows what she is talking about.............

Hah. Don't I know it.

Anyway, I went to the mall and the precinct and all I got was that yes, somebody went nuts over there.

I lost my nerve when trying to ask around because you never know if they know the killers or something. Pretty sad that my best shot would be a random taxi driver at this point.

I'm kind of skeptical about this being resolved. The "business establishment" is this really huge mall and I know that corporation would not like it if this was made into a big issue.

ok, well. i'd say, do a background check. If everything that was said on that page about the 13 yr old girl is true, and she is really being possessed. they may need an exorcism if it's at the worst out come. If not, then it just be brushed off as nothing happened. and as a figment of memories or imagination that is going around.

I'm glad you decided to be careful with your investigation. Didn't mean to be a "wet blanket," but one does need to be careful. If the libraries there are similar to the US maybe research on the recent event and older records is possible in old newspaper articles. Or perhaps through the newspaper office, to summarize the safe suggestions of above. Naturally you have to have the time. Good luck!

• 4 months later...

I think the definition of the word believe has lost meaning.

Too many instances of people using belief as proof.

In relation to the article, it reads very poorly. It just sounds like this girl is messed up...

I've only read as far as this comment but the first 2 sentences of this is the best i've read on this site so far.

There's an old Indian tale.Not quite the same. It's about a woman who says she is the reincarnation of a woman who died 20 years before.

She begins to remember her old life,and goes to her old home. Meets her former husband and children .

They of course,do not believe her. They are in deep debt,and about to lose everything,and she tells them,sell the jewels I hid in the bureau.

She goes to a hidden compartment behind the base of a bureau,and brings out a tray of the dead wifes jewels,worth 1000s.

Saves the family . Dunno.There are many things out there,greater than heaven and earth .