Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Calais migrants ambush Britons at

chemical-licker

Calais migrants ambush Britons at knifepoint in terrifying 'highway robberies'

Migrant gangs in Calais are targeting British holidaymakers in terrifying 'highway robberies'.

Would-be illegal immigrants are forming human roadblocks to force motorists passing through the French port town to stop.

Travellers are then robbed at knifepoint by the migrants, who are desperate for funds to help them sneak into the UK.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0Lt0KxdPL

Sounds like a problem only the uk can solve, new house money to spend and women to rape, come on over :D

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• chemical-licker

• itsnotoutthere

• atom286

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the dailymail, which means it's entirely made up er I think , Anyway, there are no Somali, Romanian or Algerian immigrants trying to get into Britain and live on benefits. It doesn't make sense..

It's all right wing propaganda and I shall be voting liberal democrats from now on.. mind you, I'm not sure but I think my neighbours might be terrorists.

noel francis :unsure2:

Give the man a coconut. (err...is coconut racist? You've gotta be so careful these days)

I kid you not. :- http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news/Bristo...il/article.html

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Give the man a coconut. (err...is coconut racist? You've gotta be so careful these days)

<_< dont know but im sure someone who voted liberal will tell us.

:w00t: I voted liberal so i can say YES IT IS FINE :yes:

These are all illegal immigrants into the EU... it's time that France stopped pontificating, took responsibility, and got rid of them back to where they came from!! There is not one sane person in this world that can blame the UK for the fact that France is simply run by a bunch of ignorant, lazy, arrogant, surrender monkeys without the cajones to take responsibility for this situation...... Ooops :whistle: was thata bit over the top :P

Not sure, isn't there a famous British news presenter called Trevor McCoconut? :unsure2:

My ancestors, fought.... fought for.... s***?

what's it all about? I don't know...

Bill Hill awoke before dawn, he put his boots on

He took a face from the ancient gallery,

And he walked on down the hall

Ah, Chemical licker....

Yes Bill Hill? :w00t: I voted liberal

I want to kill you..

Mother I want to...... I want to...

:unsure2: i know the lyrics to the tune and all i know is its not kill :passifier: something about mother and doing things to her

:no: :no: :no: im not that way

Edited by chemical-licker

Calais migrants ambush Britons at knifepoint in terrifying 'highway robberies'

So Calais' big claim to fame (aside from the Rodin sculpture "The Burghers of Calais") is that it's a port city and a traditional entry point to and from Great Britain, right? This shouldn't be a very hard issue to force-- just don't spend any money there and don't change currency there. The municipal government will be kicking and screaming within a month. I can't imagine why they aren't dealing with it now if they're attacking Britons. Are they afraid to deport them?

Edited by Siara

:cry: its all i can do

We're falling towards something out of control, unable to miss like the man in the tram

Crashing his new car, in...... Amsterdam.

He did it without knowing, didn't feel a thing, just wrecked it and kept going. :cry:

According to the Labour Party they are all Englishman.

Yes, & according to Labour Gordon Brown is a great prime minister, the crime figures are coming down, the government are helping people back to work, the nhs is better than ever, poverty has been reduced, the green shoots of recovery are just around the corner........blah blah bloody blah.......

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Is it Noel Cunningham?

No, his grandmother was russian.

Yes, & according to Labour Gordon Brown is a great prime minister, the crime figures are coming down, the government are helping people back to work, the nhs is better than ever, poverty has been reduced, the green shoots of recovery are just around the corner........blah blah bloody blah.......

That Muppet at the top has no clue about anything. Along with that and the illegal war with war crimes come next election the Labour Party have the biggest shock in their history coming.

They might even make it out of mainstream politics lol.

Is it Noel Cunningham?

!!"Ere, no b****** COPPER's Taking Me aLIVE,

I AIN'T GOING BACK INSIDE"!!

linked-image

Edited by Bill Hill