Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince killed by the illuminati

SpiritWriter

I need some help getting information on this. I've heard several people talking about it and even a picture of somebody predicting his murder a couple of weeks ago... Because "he knew too much", perhaps leaking information through his music? I really don't know too much about it. I was hoping maybe you guys could help me out. I guess the evidence surrounding his death seems fishy? And there is other cause to suspect illuminati?

What did he know?

• Like 1

I doubt it's true SW. When I googled it the only thing that came up was he was killed by the chemtrail flu for exposing chemtrails. If they killed people for talking about chemtrails 1/3 of the members of this site would be dead.

• Like 7

Looking for the reasons people are suspecting the illuminati.... I am not claiming that theory.. Other people are talking about it... Hoping this was a good place for a conspiracy theorist / prince fan could shed some light on what I've been hearing....

The guy's not even cold yet, for Christ's sake.

Yes - and the absurd conspiracy theories have already begun...stupid..just plain stupid.

• Like 6

Looking for the reasons people are suspecting the illuminati.... I am not claiming that theory.. Other people are talking about it... Hoping this was a good place for a conspiracy theorist / prince fan could shed some light on what I've been hearing....

Because they possibly blame the Illuminati for everything else?
  • Like 5

I know, pal. I forgot what forum I was in. Sorry. Speculate away! :)

(His family haven't even said goodbye yet)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

Maybe since you are the one that seems to be hearing things... perhaps share what you have been hearing? Seems like so far no one else has.

Well aretha franklin is claiming it was Zika that killed him. Could start there with a conspiracy.

WAIt WAIT here it is Prince and the Illimunati blood sacrifice conspiracy : http://illuminatiwat...ice-conspiracy/

So prince was an educated fellow. Chemtrails, pineal gland and just generally esoteric knowledge seemed to be his wheelhouse.

PRINCE: CHEMTRAILS, NWO, AND SECRET US HISTORY

Prince went on mainstream television and proceeded to warn us about chemtrails, the New World Order, and much more; as featured in an article I wrote in 2013:

Prince was on a late night show of Tavis Smiley’s and starts
dropping
knowledge on chemtrails, New World Order at the UN, and a global manipulation. He said that we are all indentured servants, and currently slaves on a plantation. Prince said he doesn’t vote because he is a Jehovah’s Witness, although he said he thinks Obama means well.

He said that he could recall literal aggression when seeing chemtrails as a child, and a speech that Dick Gregory gave that everyone needs to listen to. He also makes an enlightening point that there were several presidents
before
George Washington, which I don’t recall ever hearing before either?…

But think back to your history books — The United States declared its independence in 1776, yet Washington did not take office until April 30, 1789.

So who was running the country during these initial years of this young country?

It was the first eight U.S. Presidents.

In fact, the first President of the United States was one John Hanson.

I can hear you now — John who?

John Hanson, the first President of the United States.

Don’t go checking the encyclopedia for this guy’s name — he is one of those great men that are lost to history. If you’re extremely lucky, you may actually find a brief mention of his name. (It’s in the Encyclopedia Britannica.)

The new country was actually formed on March 1, 1781 with the adoption of The Articles of Confederation.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 5

I need some help getting information on this. I've heard several people talking about it and even a picture of somebody predicting his murder a couple of weeks ago... Because "he knew too much", perhaps leaking information through his music? I really don't know too much about it. I was hoping maybe you guys could help me out. I guess the evidence surrounding his death seems fishy? And there is other cause to suspect illuminati?

...even a picture of somebody predicting his murder a couple of weeks ago...

Do you still have access to this picture?

I guess the evidence surrounding his death seems fishy?

What evidence is that which is fishy?

And there is other cause to suspect illuminati?

Why? Can you please go into detail?

The guy's not even cold yet, for Christ's sake.

This ^

• Like 3

Im not REALLY giving credence to the theory HOWEVER i have to say that an influential musician who was focused on the pineal gland and using his music to help clean it would be a threat to the powers that be, if you buy that kind of thing.

http://www.mysticbanana.com/pineal-gland-our-third-eye-the-biggest-cover-up-in-human-history.html

• Like 1

So prince was an educated fellow. Chemtrails, pineal gland and just generally esoteric knowledge seemed to be his wheelhouse.

Real educated..

Shows just how low CT's go.......

Why?

• Like 2

Real educated..

Believe the conspiracies or not he at least took the time to educate himself on them.

Perhaps you should educate yourself a little in these areas as well? http://humansarefree.com/2013/11/chemtrails-proven-and-lab-tested-by.html video in the article is pretty good, short , concise and from legit source.

https://thirdeyepinecones.com/history-symbolism interesting read on the pineal

Shows just how low CT's go.......

Why?

Fresh click bait.

Believe the conspiracies or not he at least took the time to educate himself on them.

Perhaps you should educate yourself a little in these areas as well? http://humansarefree...-tested-by.html video in the article is pretty good, short , concise and from legit source.

And **** all to do with the CTer's chemtrails.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/wallops/news/west129.html

What exactly does that mean?

The lithium is used to study winds in the outer atmosphere. The link you provided is clutching at straws, any mention of chemicals in rockets and the scientifically illiterate ****s their pants.

And this linking of global warming reducing chemicals is just the type of weak crap to be expected from CTer's.

Edited by Rlyeh

The lithium is used to study winds in the outer atmosphere. The link you provided is clutching at straws, any mention of chemicals in rockets and the scientifically illiterate ****s their pants.

I really was trying to point you to the video. The analysis of aluminum and barium found on the ground immediately after (chem)contrails are observed. This has happened several times throughout the country (i actually was surprised as i looked at the video because I had assumed it was the one from Nor Cal) .

Im not totally sold on the chemtrail argument as I have not seen absolute "proof" myself but the evidence seems to be in favor of something happening (the contaminants had to come from somewhere ). Geo engineering is happening , doesnt seem that much of a leap to me to put the two together.

I really was trying to point you to the video. The analysis of aluminum and barium found on the ground immediately after (chem)contrails are observed. This has happened several times throughout the country (i actually was surprised as i looked at the video because I had assumed it was the one from Nor Cal) .

I thought it was the water that was left out for a few days in the back of a truck? There is no mention of any control test being done.

** Ok the reporter says ground but the guy being interviewed says it was in bowls of water in the back of a pickup truck.

Edited by Rlyeh

It is threads like this that made me choose this username. :no:

• Like 3

It is threads like this that made me choose this username. :no:

Im shocked the fine capitalists on this board aren't commending the Cter's shrewd business decision to publish while his death is still fresh on everyones minds.

• Like 1