Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Here is a brief history.Back in the days of Noah some of the angels in heaven(called watchers) saw the women on earth.They started to desire the women and wanted them for their wives.They left heaven came to earth took on fleshly bodies married and had children.These children became giants (nephilim).God saw this was wrong so came the flood of Noahs time.The angels returned to heaven.God removed them and cast them to earth to test and torment man.They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.Many (including myself) have had incounters with them.They wont tell you the truth of who they are.I had to ask my fallen angel many,many time to tell me who I was dealing with.After hearing every lie possible he told me to look up some scriptures.Then he told me that he was one of these fallen ones.I asked why all the lies and he said we are not suppose to be aware of them,and that when people hear voices in their head it is them.But the angels will not tell who they are.The angel I have been talking to since 16 told me he ran out of lies and it was time to tell me who he was.He thought it would scare me when it didnt he was shocked.He has said some mean things to me in the past.He said that no matter what he said I always forgave him and that was very kind of me.I told him doesnt he wish he could go back to heaven.He said yes but he cant be forgiven.I told him this I didnt understand since God is so forgiving to all creation.He asked me if I thought he should be forgiven and I told him yes the angels are a wonderful creation.He has stopped tormenting me.He truely believes that if the fallen angels truely REPENT that they have a chance to be forgiven.For those being tormented by a spirit tell them you know that they are really fallen angels and they still have good in them.If they try to treat you good and stop tormenting you that shows they really can repent.This means there is hope for them.I believe this should bring peace to your life.You may have to say this many times I did. My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.

#2    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

Nice post but can't get into it now.

#3    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,587 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.
Apparently not getting much tormenting done - nobody noticed them.

BTW:  When Moses sent his spies into Israel, they found giants at Hebron.

Giants are disappearing of late.  We can cure most of the causes.  Leaves those poor angels with no kids.
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#4    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostDoug1o29, on 13 June 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

Apparently not getting much tormenting done - nobody noticed them.

BTW:  When Moses sent his spies into Israel, they found giants at Hebron.

Giants are disappearing of late.  We can cure most of the causes.  Leaves those poor angels with no kids.
Doug
cannanites :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 13 June 2013 - 09:27 PM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,489 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

God didn`t seem to have much control over his angels...maybe this will explain why he has absolutely no control on what happens on Earth.

Anyway, do you have a question, like "do we believe"?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

Angels have free will just as we fo.He is a wonderful creator

#7    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,570 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

It sounds like you came up with a pretty good solution. Good job monicamas. :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#8    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

Thank you it is working for me .Like John Lennon said "All you need is LOVE"

#9    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Here is a brief history.Back in the days of Noah some of the angels in heaven(called watchers) saw the women on earth.They started to desire the women and wanted them for their wives.They left heaven came to earth took on fleshly bodies married and had children.These children became giants (nephilim).God saw this was wrong so came the flood of Noahs time.The angels returned to heaven.God removed them and cast them to earth to test and torment man.They have been here for thousands of years unnoticed.Many (including myself) have had incounters with them.They wont tell you the truth of who they are.I had to ask my fallen angel many,many time to tell me who I was dealing with.After hearing every lie possible he told me to look up some scriptures.Then he told me that he was one of these fallen ones.I asked why all the lies and he said we are not suppose to be aware of them,and that when people hear voices in their head it is them.But the angels will not tell who they are.The angel I have been talking to since 16 told me he ran out of lies and it was time to tell me who he was.He thought it would scare me when it didnt he was shocked.He has said some mean things to me in the past.He said that no matter what he said I always forgave him and that was very kind of me.I told him doesnt he wish he could go back to heaven.He said yes but he cant be forgiven.I told him this I didnt understand since God is so forgiving to all creation.He asked me if I thought he should be forgiven and I told him yes the angels are a wonderful creation.He has stopped tormenting me.He truely believes that if the fallen angels truely REPENT that they have a chance to be forgiven.For those being tormented by a spirit tell them you know that they are really fallen angels and they still have good in them.If they try to treat you good and stop tormenting you that shows they really can repent.This means there is hope for them.I believe this should bring peace to your life.You may have to say this many times I did. My angel has started being nice to me now we talk about telling others as well as maybe his return to heaven someday.Its not to late but time is running out for them.

I can tell you read up on things from the books of Enoch.  Have you read  the Djinn?
There's many different kind of angels not all of these beings have free will if you read ancient Hebrew writings.

I think you might find this to be an interesting like if you are contemplating what your "fallen angel" might really be.

http://www.unexplain...ey]=date&st=125

article posted on UM by Jay Alford on Jinns-plasma aliens from a parallel earth, I hope I have the link right  :)

Edited by White Unicorn, 14 June 2013 - 12:00 AM.

#10    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:08 AM

My info.has mostly come from my angel.What he had me read in Enoch was what was waiting for us (the pit) Because he is worried about me simce we habe communicate for so long and I depemd on him for emotional things

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,649 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:59 AM

Didn't your angel teach you to use paragraphs?

#12    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it MONICAMAS, while I was reading your post I was singing it as well. And it sounded so good until I started laughing at myself. :tu:

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#13    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:17 AM

How is this ? The message is more important then how it is written.Im sure when Moses came down with stone tablets the people didnt get as distracted as you

#14    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

THE NAMELESS ONE I dont unerstand you post????????

#15    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

It's not meant to be understood. It's meant for those who seek wisdom. lol jk

Like I said I was singing out what you typed in your topic, I just felt like I needed too. :tu:

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users