Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dopplegangers

The Predator

Are we the good side of something evil? My mom usa to tell me that if you cause lots of trouble the dopple ganger will be able to track me down. I never knew how they really looked like. She said thats our other self trying to eat me ( i think she meant kill) so it can only be one of us. the good and the bad. anyone know the reall story or any other information.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Predator

• coldethyl

• ~Onyx~

• clockworkgirl21

Here's the wikipedia link. I bet if you did a search there's threads about this already. I seem to remember some a while back. :tu:

The term has, in the vernacular, come to refer to any double or look-alike of a person, most commonly in reference to a so-called evil twin, or to bilocation.

And someday Brad Pitt will realize that I don't enjoy being his "so-called" evil twin.

And someday Brad Pitt will realize that I don't enjoy being his "so-called" evil twin.

Brad's the evil one. <_< Now did you say Johnny Depp? I swear someone said that...

so is there anyway thers a twin out there that is an evil replica. I don't think it has to look like me.

so is there anyway thers a twin out there that is an evil replica. I don't think it has to look like me.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo I guess that would make them a paternal evil twin, right?

I don't think it's very fair to automatically assume your doppleganger is evil. :P

It would just be the opposite of your own personality.

And let's not even get into relativity.

I think the idea of an unrelated twin is entirely possible, but I don't think the idea of that person being your exact opposite is very logical or possible.

Also, why in the world would your mother tell you things like that? :blink: