Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BSOD - Reformatting Problems

TheLogic

I first started getting problems such as crashing and my desktop began to run really slowly, I've tried changing the BIOS and even taking out components that were not necessary to the running of my computer.

The problem is, I keep trying to reformat my pc but the BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) keeps showing up when the set up is nearly finished installing.

I'm not too sure of my specs as I am currently at college and am posting using the college computers.

I would be greatful for any help or advice given.

Throw it away and buy a new one lol :whistle:

Or You could let me have a look at it

Could be a lot of things. Excess heat, memory problems, hard drive corruption, bad processor, bad motherboard, etc. You could eliminate options one by one to try to find the problem but you might not find out what it is and there is also the question of is it worth the time and money to do so.

Edited by frenat
  • Like 1

Throw it away and buy a new one lol :whistle:

Or You could let me have a look at it

I will let you have a look at it. lol

I have tried everything pretty much.

And I can't check what BSOD Error appears atm because I'm at college. I shall try and check later.

• 2 weeks later...

I first started getting problems such as crashing and my desktop began to run really slowly, I've tried changing the BIOS and even taking out components that were not necessary to the running of my computer.

The problem is, I keep trying to reformat my pc but the BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) keeps showing up when the set up is nearly finished installing.

I'm not too sure of my specs as I am currently at college and am posting using the college computers.

Your PC is fixed and running like **** off a shovel.... It is what I am using at the moment LOL :w00t:

Changed graphic's card and upgraded Your memory and upgraded Your hard drive (now got two H/D's)...

What would You do if You never had a dad like me ? LMAO

• Like 1