Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sim City

Mr Right Wing

Anybody else think the game is dam poor?

Small maps, no underground, no terra-forming tools, only 1 type of residental/commercial/industrial zoning each, the airport takes up a whole map, constant crashes, patching problems that break the game, the list goes on.

£39.99 and one of the biggest wastes of my money I've ever brought. Its like they've dumbed it down for 12 year-olds with consoles.

yeah, i do find this pretty annoying indeed, but what can you do about it? it's EA

Personally I like the one type of zone. I also don't mind the no underground aspect. But there are things I miss like the ability to teraform. I would also like to make elevated roads or rails. The maps are small but they have said they are working on that. I have not had crash or update issues with my games. And yes they have had issues and there have been problems. But honestly I have had the game since it came out and I have had at least a couple hundred hours of game play with it. So even with it's faults I have gotten more for my money than alot of other games I have played recently.

• Like 1

I have ADD when it comes to SimCity.