Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Skycentrism: We live inside the Earth!

skycentrism

http://www.reddit.com/r/Skycentrism/

There are 4 movies so far, a lot more to come.

This subject derives from Polish internet, it's the first such comprehensive elaboration on this topic in the world.

With over 100 000 views it's the most popular subject on one of Polish biblical forums and one of the most popular in Poland in general.

In one of the most popular Polish forums this subjected got a huge attention with almost 1300 posts in just 7 days.

There are no proofs that we live on the globe/outer surface. It is surely controversial but there is a lot of evidence you can not ignore.

The new movie will be this month for sure. There is new evidence that is groundbreaking. Some of the issues are based on well known conclusions considering the subject, like experiments from William Martin who proved that light bends up. There are more though that you have never heard of probably. It's not copying something that has been said before

1.Light bends up which was proved by William Martin

2. There are new, photographic proofs, easy to repeat for everyone.

3. If you take pictures with leveled camera facing sun, you will get different results with the horizon than if you took the same picture with sun behind your back. The position of sun gives different results and that's because..the camera captures different rays: those direct from sun or..reflected from the surface if you take picture with sun behind you.

well, i looked it up elsewhere (i ain't going to go to reddit, can't stand the place), i think it's being spammed on a bunch of forums, as i saw several others with an opening post identical to this one. so that's always a good, honest way to advance your theory.

So called declination of the horizon is a lie. The higher we get, the further we see, but the horizon remains on eye level.

Below is a statement from someone who is puzzled with this issue. He makes a good observation and he is even right with the last sentence. Of course he thinks it's just an illusion that we see like that.

http://www.fluther.c...e-at-eye-level/

The horizon is eye level at the waters edge and at fifty feet above it. Looking both ways down a long straight and level railway line, again the horizon is eye level. It’s as if the rails have been laid down inside a bowl and I’m in the middle.

[media=]

[/media]

I didn't watch all of it but I think the video is confusing 3 dimensional perspective with an actual horizon.

I didn't watch all of it but I think the video is confusing 3 dimensional perspective with an actual horizon.

Well if you didn't watch the whole video then there's nothing to discuss about. Besides you're writing prooflessly.

Unless you get a better video I'm probably not going to watch such excrement either.

• Like 2

Unless you get a better video I'm probably not going to watch such excrement either.

Well that's your excuse.

So called declination of the horizon is a lie. The higher we get, the further we see, but the horizon remains on eye level.

Below is a statement from someone who is puzzled with this issue. He makes a good observation and he is even right with the last sentence. Of course he thinks it's just an illusion that we see like that.

http://www.fluther.c...e-at-eye-level/

[media=]

[/media]

Heres a Start... its called Astronomy for Beginners.... LINK

This reminds me of Hollow Earth theory particularly a strand of it proposed by Cyrus Teed a 19th and early 20th century spiritualist figure.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Cyrus_Teed

"a U.S. eclectic physician and alchemist turned religious leader and messiah. In 1869, claiming divine inspiration, Dr. Teed took on the name Koresh and proposed a new set of scientific and religious ideas he called Koreshanity, including a unique Hollow Earth theory that posits the Earth and sky exist inside the inner surface of a sphere."

"He denounced the idea that the Earth revolved around the sun and instead pioneered his own theory of the Universe, known as the Cellular Cosmogony. According to this theory, human beings live on the inside of the planet, not the outside. The sun is a giant battery-operated contraption within the Earth, and the stars mere refractions of its light."

I don't think this has got anything to do with 'Skycentrism' though except for a similar premise.

Edited by aimlesswalk

Heres a Start... its called Astronomy for Beginners.... http://www.astronomy...stialsphere.php

Good bluffs, for keeping people happy and stupid.

Declination described there is a...shoddy.

The trails of stars should be latitudinal and they're circular.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted images

*facepalm*... somebody please put a stop to this idiocy.... :no:

Cz

• Like 3

*facepalm*... somebody please put a stop to this idiocy.... :no:

Cz

Yeah like you've got something wise to write. Just to write.

Hey, at least I understand the world around me and don't need to invent ludicrously stupid ideas to make it all make sense, unlike you, apparently.....

Cz

• Like 3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Skycentrism/

There are 4 movies so far, a lot more to come.

This subject derives from Polish internet, it's the first such comprehensive elaboration on this topic in the world.

With over 100 000 views it's the most popular subject on one of Polish biblical forums and one of the most popular in Poland in general.

In one of the most popular Polish forums this subjected got a huge attention with almost 1300 posts in just 7 days.

There are no proofs that we live on the globe/outer surface. It is surely controversial but there is a lot of evidence you can not ignore.

The new movie will be this month for sure. There is new evidence that is groundbreaking. Some of the issues are based on well known conclusions considering the subject, like experiments from William Martin who proved that light bends up. There are more though that you have never heard of probably. It's not copying something that has been said before

1.Light bends up which was proved by William Martin

2. There are new, photographic proofs, easy to repeat for everyone.

3. If you take pictures with leveled camera facing sun, you will get different results with the horizon than if you took the same picture with sun behind your back. The position of sun gives different results and that's because..the camera captures different rays: those direct from sun or..reflected from the surface if you take picture with sun behind you.

So when we look at NASA photos where astronauts have photo-graphed the Earth from the Moon how do you explain it away?

post-143083-0-71205600-1382466779_thumb.

Edited by SilentHunter

So when we look at NASA photos where astronauts have photo-graphed the Earth from the Moon how do you explain it away?

Cause we never went to the moon!!! It was all a lie!!!!!!!!!1

:lol: :rofl::D:lol::rofl:

:D

• Like 2

One of the effects of a round Earth is that all mountains cast a triangular shadow even if they have a twin peak or a flat peak. Everyone that can hike up a high mountain and watch the sunrise or sunset will see proof that the Earth is a sphere and we have to be on the exterior.

One of the effects of a round Earth is that all mountains cast a triangular shadow even if they have a twin peak or a flat peak. Everyone that can hike up a high mountain and watch the sunrise or sunset will see proof that the Earth is a sphere and we have to be on the exterior.

Mhm. If the pig's shadows was triangular, like the mountains then we live on the outside. But the pig's shadow is not triangular which means we live inside and everyone can check it.

Mhm. If the pig's shadows was triangular, like the mountains then we live on the outside. But the pig's shadow is not triangular which means we live inside and everyone can check it.

Wow. Did it take you a whole two seconds to think that one up? I hope you didn't strain yourself.

• Like 2

You did not read what I wrote. What you wrote has no bearing on what I wrote. Your inference is inane.

• Like 2

You did not read what I wrote. What you wrote has no bearing on what I wrote. Your inference is inane.

I don't like referring to bluffs. Watch the horizon part, debunk the horizon. Then come back.

I don't like referring to bluffs. Watch the horizon part, debunk the horizon. Then come back.

The mere existence of a horizon debunks your claim. A horizon is physically impossible on the inside of a sphere.

• Like 5

I already debunked it with the shadow issue. The mountain shadow as triangle issue is an excellent demonstration of the Earth being a sphere.

• Like 1

The mere existence of a horizon debunks your claim. A horizon is physically impossible on the inside of a sphere.

Look like you didn't watch the video at all. If so, watch again.

The sunrays bend up, so there is no horizon for a convex Earth. You would see nothing but the sky.

I already debunked it with the shadow issue. The mountain shadow as triangle issue is an excellent demonstration of the Earth being a sphere.

No, you're just..playing dumb.