Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?


  • Please log in to reply
2820 replies to this topic

#196    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 18 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

I had a feeling you'd miss the point.

Making decisions on how you think you would react, is not the same as how you would react in a scenario you have yet to experience. Do you understand that point?
There is not a caring parent on this planet who would not be fighting tooth and nail to get to thier child. That is just basic human instinct. There is not a parent here or anywhere who would say otherwise. Not only would they say that was fact, but they beyond any doubt would prove it to be true in real time. If you want to think Im wrong, feel free. But im not, and there is nothing you will ever say that will convince me otherwise.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#197    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,949 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

You are going to tell me in another part Im about to quote that you watched the video. Yet somehow you missed the live footage of the guy running from the back of the school, and gets bagged by police in the woods? Actualy scratch that, Im not going to quote you any further. Im not going to waste time responding to you till you actualy watch the video. You might have played the video, by clearly you didnt watch it. Let me know when you are done.


Sorry to disappoint - but I have watched it.

I see police officers moving into the woods and then apprehending a guy. I don't see a guy running away, at all.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#198    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

    Observer

  • Member
  • 5,374 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • The loud ones never last!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

There is not a caring parent on this planet who would not be fighting tooth and nail to get to thier child. That is just basic human instinct. There is not a parent here or anywhere who would say otherwise. Not only would they say that was fact, but they beyond any doubt would prove it to be true in real time. If you want to think Im wrong, feel free. But im not, and there is nothing you will ever say that will convince me otherwise.

I know there is nothing I can say that will convince you otherwise, because you're not thinking this through. You can have a whole list of things you think you will do in this scenario, and yet when it happens you could go into complete shock and mentally shut down. So how you think you will deal with it, and how you actually deal with it are not necessarily connected.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#199    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

before you start ridiculous polls, can you answer this first:  By Tiggs:

Given it was a donation page - what makes you think that this was made while they were waiting to find out if she was alive, exactly?

Or let me put it another way - What do you think they were asking for donations for, at that exact point in time, if they were?

Great question free. I asked myself the same thing. What I found was, according to the same donation page, the school was still on lock down while it was being posted. There is no way they knew thier daughter was dead. it was still total confusion at the time.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#200    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,949 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

Tiggs

I'm curious as to what you find compelling about the official story.  What is it about the story, as told, that convinces you it is true and accurate?

As opposed to being a false flag operation run by the Government?

Aside from there being no compelling evidence that it was a false flag op - I see no compelling benefit for them in doing so.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#201    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,949 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Great question free. I asked myself the same thing. What I found was, according to the same donation page, the school was still on lock down while it was being posted. There is no way they knew thier daughter was dead. it was still total confusion at the time.

Actually - as it happens - they knew their daughter was dead at the time the page was created.

So would you, if you'd read the part of the post that wasn't highlighted. In that video you think I haven't seen.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#202    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,490 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Great question free. I asked myself the same thing. What I found was, according to the same donation page, the school was still on lock down while it was being posted. There is no way they knew thier daughter was dead. it was still total confusion at the time.
the question was posted by Tiggs to you.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#203    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "Or is it just remains of vibrations from echoes long ago"

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Edit to add - this is just a side note, but Gene (the creepy guy) is a member of the screen actors guild. What do you do when you need a actor? You hire one. Before I get attacked, yes, this may be just a coinicidence. Adding all this together though .............

It's not a coincidence, it is false.  This Gene Rosen is not a member of SAG, he's a retired psychologist; there is another Gene Rosen who is a member of SAG but had never even lived in Connecticut.  In other words, some CTist in the usual frenzy to put together these videos that some people inexplicably find oh-so-convincing, at the very least, screwed up and mixed up two different people.  So the real question is why are you not checking these things out before repeating them?  It's fine that you were mistaken too on this, you're just being 'the messenger', but since they were wrong on this, why doesn't this give you pause that they may have made a lot of other mistakes in other things that they assert?  

By the way this information is on the snopes site that Tiggs already linked to that perhaps you still haven't read for some reason, despite criticizing people who haven't watched the videos you want them to. Which is made even worse by the fact that you are hypocritically calling others 'hypocrites'.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#204    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostTiggs, on 18 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

[/size]

Sorry to disappoint - but I have watched it.

I see police officers moving into the woods and then apprehending a guy. I don't see a guy running away, at all.

Ok in case there is any confusion whether or not he ran from the building from what is seen on the video, lets listen to the police scanner. Which makes the situation even more strange. FF to about 55 seconds.

You hear a cop saying a Teacher just reported 2 shaddows running past the building, past the gym. a few seconds pass, and the cop then says (with a higher pitched voice) "they are coming at me"



2 shaddows? "they are coming at me". Was there more then one? According to one school kid there must have been. He said they had a guy pinned to the floor and was in hand cuffs at the fire department. The other guy, according to another witness said the cops walked the guy outta the woods, he looked at parents as they walked him to the cop car, and said to the parents, I didnt do it. He was never pinned to the ground.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#205    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostTiggs, on 18 January 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

Actually - as it happens - they knew their daughter was dead at the time the page was created.

So would you, if you'd read the part of the post that wasn't highlighted. In that video you think I haven't seen.

Of course they said they knew. They were making a freaking donation page. But the story just doesnt ring true. The school was on lock down. There is no way they began notifying parents that there children were dead yet. Theyd still be notifying parents that there was a situation, they didnt have a casualty list yet.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#206    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,949 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:51 PM, said:



Ok in case there is any confusion whether or not he ran from the building from what is seen on the video, lets listen to the police scanner. Which makes the situation even more strange. FF to about 55 seconds.

You hear a cop saying a Teacher just reported 2 shaddows running past the building, past the gym.

Alternately - the two shadows were the two police officers moving out to the woods to apprehend the guy.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#207    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostLiquid Gardens, on 18 January 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

It's not a coincidence, it is false.  This Gene Rosen is not a member of SAG, he's a retired psychologist; there is another Gene Rosen who is a member of SAG but had never even lived in Connecticut.  In other words, some CTist in the usual frenzy to put together these videos that some people inexplicably find oh-so-convincing, at the very least, screwed up and mixed up two different people.  So the real question is why are you not checking these things out before repeating them?  It's fine that you were mistaken too on this, you're just being 'the messenger', but since they were wrong on this, why doesn't this give you pause that they may have made a lot of other mistakes in other things that they assert?  

By the way this information is on the snopes site that Tiggs already linked to that perhaps you still haven't read for some reason, despite criticizing people who haven't watched the videos you want them to. Which is made even worse by the fact that you are hypocritically calling others 'hypocrites'.

You have a link proving its the wrong Gene?

Im not asking people to watch video's I want them to. Im asking that people watch the video that this thread is about in the OP.

I dont listen to anything from snopes

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#208    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,620 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

View PostTiggs, on 18 January 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

[size=4]

Alternately - the two shadows were the two police officers moving out to the woods to apprehend the guy.

Was it also 2 police officers that ran tward the other police officer when he said "they are coming at me". Or was the cop who said that in the woods before the cammo guy got there?

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#209    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

This series of pictures is so very dubious.

hshttp://www.henrymakow.com/is-this-deceased-emilie-parker.html


#210    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 8,949 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 18 January 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Of course they said they knew. They were making a freaking donation page. But the story just doesnt ring true. The school was on lock down. There is no way they began notifying parents that there children were dead yet. Theyd still be notifying parents that there was a situation, they didnt have a casualty list yet.

The school was on lock down for a very long time. In fact, you noted that in the first post of yours which I replied to.

The post says:

We've had an update. The school is still on lock down, I assume pending investigations. Robbie and Alissa have very limited information. They haven't been able to see Emilie, and they do not know if she is still in the school or if she was one of the ones rushed to the hospital. We apologize for the misinformation that we gave you earlier. But we know still that sweet Emilie was a victim. We just don't know any detail about what exactly happened to her.

What they're talking about is being able to see the body.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users