Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Fallen Angels

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#121    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• The negativity dont pull you through. By Brian Jones 1967.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

I am a Christian.At times I do find conflict between the Bible and the book of Enoch.I know what the book of Enoch says  but I also am reminded (by my angel) what the Bible says concerning Satan and this world.He refered me to 2 Co.4:4, 1 John 5:19, John 12:12 which says this world is controled and lead by the wicked one.I dont believe he is a blind ruler controling things from prison.And I do live closely  by the scripture, Matt. 5:44-48 , which reminds us to love our enemy.When my "enemy"  has told me they want nothing else but to change,repent what kind of Christian would I be if I wasnt compelled to help this one.By showing all of the qualities of a true Christian (love,forgiveness,kindness, etc ) I believe this one is changing Im a witness.Call him what you will ,for we all have our own beliefs, I know the bond we have and I would hope it is all true.If not it will not go bad for me during judgement for Im living as a Christian should.For  at death we will be released of each other.He is then on his own without the only one who still sees what a wonderful creation he is.He asures me the good memories,conversations,and brother-sister love we shate will be his driving forces to remain on the righteous path.AND I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!

I am a Christian.At times I do find conflict between the Bible and the book of Enoch.I know what the book of Enoch says  but I also am reminded (by my angel) what the Bible says concerning Satan and this world.He refered me to 2 Co.4:4, 1 John 5:19, John 12:12 which says this world is controled and lead by the wicked one.I dont believe he is a blind ruler controling things from prison.And I do live closely  by the scripture, Matt. 5:44-48 , which reminds us to love our enemy.When my "enemy"  has told me they want nothing else but to change,repent what kind of Christian would I be if I wasnt compelled to help this one.By showing all of the qualities of a true Christian (love,forgiveness,kindness, etc ) I believe this one is changing Im a witness.Call him what you will ,for we all have our own beliefs, I know the bond we have and I would hope it is all true.If not it will not go bad for me during judgement for Im living as a Christian should.For  at death we will be released of each other.He is then on his own without the only one who still sees what a wonderful creation he is.He asures me the good memories,conversations,and brother-sister love we shate will be his driving forces to remain on the righteous path.AND I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!

#122    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,445 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostJor-el, on 28 June 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I merely repeat what is known common wisdom regarding angels and fallen angels... Through the millennia many have communicated with us human beings, and a lot of their situation is found represented in the bible and other texts.

You can only be forgiven in the measure of your ignorance... they are not ignorant at all in any way whatsoever.
Sure. I know the other beings communicate with us. But just like a court of law hearsay is not a valad or accurate judgment of events. Nor is a text. The treatment of the spirit world from organized religion specifically middle eastern theology is almost entirely based a huge body of people that have zero experience with the spirit world and rely upon an institution to tell them how it works. Look at what is happening right here on this forum. Jorel is attempting to give us the motivations of other beings associated with the spirit world while probably never haveing met one or experienced how the spirit workd works for himself all the while conversing with people that have in some fashion.

It's like never haveing even gone to a football game then standing up and telling the refs and players how to conduct the game because he read a popular football book or watched a couple of movies.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#123    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,445 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostJor-el, on 28 June 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I merely repeat what is known common wisdom regarding angels and fallen angels... Through the millennia many have communicated with us human beings, and a lot of their situation is found represented in the bible and other texts.

You can only be forgiven in the measure of your ignorance... they are not ignorant at all in any way whatsoever.
Sure. I know the other beings communicate with us. But just like a court of law hearsay is not a valad or accurate judgment of events. Nor is a text. The treatment of the spirit world from organized religion specifically middle eastern theology is almost entirely based a huge body of people that have zero experience with the spirit world and rely upon an institution to tell them how it works. Look at what is happening right here on this forum. Jorel is attempting to give us the motivations of other beings associated with the spirit world while probably never haveing met one or experienced how the spirit workd works for himself all the while conversing with people that have in some fashion.

It's like never haveing even gone to a football game then standing up and telling the refs and players how to conduct the game because he read a popular football book or watched a couple of movies.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#124    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:13 AM

Seeker79,
I do agree with all you said. The reason I used scriptures is because Jorel was trying to use them against me.Asking if I was a christian after post after post Ive said my angel took me to the Bible as well as the book of Enoch.He said if I was not a Christian he would have stuck with one of the many lies he told me from the past.

#125    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,445 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 01 July 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

Seeker79,
I do agree with all you said. The reason I used scriptures is because Jorel was trying to use them against me.Asking if I was a christian after post after post Ive said my angel took me to the Bible as well as the book of Enoch.He said if I was not a Christian he would have stuck with one of the many lies he told me from the past.
My spirituality can probably be more summed up as shamanic. Your angel will probably reveal more to you as you become ready for it. Spirit guides only give us what we can handle at the moment and within contexts that we can understand. Keep us informed of your learning. I for one would read your blog if you started one.

Bruce Lee-

#126    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Seeker79,
Thank you for being a friend ,understanding,open minded and nonjudgemental.My angel has revealed many things to me I feel I understand our Father so much more.Sadly some things if spoken would never be understood.I am left with so much knowledge that only I will know.I thank God for this experience, knowledge, insight things that I would never know or understand without this special one.The Bible says that things will be revealed at the proper time.I do feel sorry for the one responcable for this task.They will be treated as Noah many thinking they are crazy.I know just what little I felt compelled to say has been hard.But Im not trying to reach closed minded people the message was going out for those unseen who also matter.

#127    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,482 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

I am a kind of who does't believe in the rebellion in Heaven ANYMORE. So I am rather uncomfortable when someone discuss fallen angels.

Although I am not an atheist, I try my best to break free from Abrahamic mythos. I don't believe in the Fall in any manner, and I believe that the adversity between God and Devil is a later invention. And in Judaism, Satan never rebelled against God. He is still a loyal servant to God.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#128    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

If you dont believe in what is decussed on this thread then stop coming here and tormenting yourself.

#129    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,482 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:27 PM

In that logic you will be compelled to tell me to leave America and never come back.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#130    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

I don't think they are forgiven because they CHOSE to go with Lucifer. They believed in his wicked scheme of being higher than GOD which is foolish to think in the first place. Perhaps it is a possibility, after all, with God all things are possible. Another way of seeing it is, God is bound by his own perfect justice, so nobody would be able to tip the scale for them. Jesus is our defender, I'm not sure that that applies to them as well. If you do speak to fallen angels, I wouldn't trust any of them.

#131    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

Angels didnt have wings at start. It was addition to them in later parts of bible. Angels were messengers at first.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#132    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,944 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 June 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Hi Seeker, I just spotted this post addressed to me that i had not seen, so, sorry for the delay in the response...

The bible has all the knowledge neccessary for correct treatment on the part of human beings in regard to the spirit world, I do not need personal experience to recognize the validity of the information given in the bible in regard to the same, and that is... hands off.

We are told to stay away from communicating with the spirit world, because it is an extremely dangerous activity and it is equivalent to playing with matches next to a lake of petrol. You do so at your own risk. Those who dabble are ineviteably sucked into a world which will eventually control them, not be controlled by them.

Why do you think there are such strict rules prohibiting such activity in the bible?

because it was written by ignorant men? No, because it was God protecting us. We DO NOT have the tools to control such dabbling because once the door is opened it will never be closed unless God does it for you.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#133    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,944 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 01 July 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

Seeker79,

Hi Monicamas,

I must strongly disagree with you statements.... 1st because I never, not once used scripture AGAINST you nor did I EVER question you on whether you were a christian, I know, I checked every single post of mine. So I do not understand what you are implying, but I do understand that you are reacting defensively when no-one is accusing you of anything.

I do know one thing, you cannot trust anything said in communication from the spirit world unless it is by God himself.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#134    MONICAMAS

MONICAMAS

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

Jorel,
I do owe you an appolige.It was not you. There was so much buzz that day on here.So sorry. I dont want to offend.And YES I am defensive I am sorry fir that also. But my relationship is very loving and people dont know.But I know both good and bad.It will be my judgement anyway.How can God hold love against either of us and if he does we are perpared.

#135    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,944 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostMONICAMAS, on 26 July 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Jorel,
I do owe you an appolige.It was not you. There was so much buzz that day on here.So sorry. I dont want to offend.And YES I am defensive I am sorry fir that also. But my relationship is very loving and people dont know.But I know both good and bad.It will be my judgement anyway.How can God hold love against either of us and if he does we are perpared.

As you say, it is a judgement you must make for yourself.

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users