Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

weird...

zygon

ok, we just moved house a few months ago, and my mum said she has seen someone go into our living room, when she went in there was no one there. also she saw, in the mirror, someone going up the stairs and it wasnt me my bro or my dad

also last night my bro said his door was vibrating, and it definately wasnt the wind, cos there was no wind last night. also this morning my mum and dad were having breakfast downstairs and me and my bro were asleep, and they heard this thud from upstairs, right above them (so from their room) and there was nothing out of place, and all the cats were outside, so it wasnt one of them jumping from the bed.

we live near to a place where a guy drowned, so i kinda scared my bro (who is 21) by saying it was probably that guy. lol. any ideas or explanations?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zygon

• Althalus

• Tia

• Reader

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all indications are that if everyone in the house was accounted for, then it may have been a ghost, but if it is then it seems to be very active, so look at the possiblilty that it may be a Poltergeist.

I'd say... for now... no worries! thumbsup.gif Most ghosts aren't harmful.. the only ones that are... are the ones that have a ton of negative energy and reflect the negativity onto you so that your brain causes you to harm yourself..... I guess you didn't want to know that.. but... this ghost seems to just want attention....

Next time something weird is going on... like the vibrating door..abduct.gif .. yell at "it" (we don't know if it is a he or she) that "it" wants to go to the light... yell

"Go To The Light! Your Dead! You Have Nothing Here! Go!"

And whatever it is.. will most likely go to the light....

But it doesn't work with all ghosts... I've got two ghosts... a victorian aged girl and boy.. that just don't want to leave.. nomatter how many times i tell them to... I guess they have ties here that make it so they can't... i'm not sure.. but... anyhoo...

I'd say.. no worries.. thumbup.gif . try sending it to the light.. and if that doesn't work... try finding out some info from it... like ask it it's name and so on and so forth...

you're just tryoing to make my new neghbours think im crazy...which they'll find out in time anyway tongue.gif lol jusk kidding. i shall lkeep a look out for odd occurrences and keep you all updated

edit: they will actually find out i'm crazy....

Edited by zygon

Reader, child spirits are like normal children. They are more scared of he unknown, they'll need a bit more prompting. Have you tried to explain to them their loved ones are waiting? You have to reassure them.

thats my biggest fear about moving house, i'd hate to move into one that was haunted, plus it would be hard to sell on if you wanted to move again...

I think you just have a ghost that wants attention. As long as it remains harmless then you have nothing to worry about... grin2.gif Is there someway to find out from the former residents that lived there, if they too had noticed anything odd happening? It would be interesting to find out what they have to say. I bet they have alot of stories to tell themselves! whistling2.gif

the only ones that are... are the ones that have a ton of negative energy and reflect the negativity onto you so that your brain causes you to harm yourself..... I guess you didn't want to know that..

"Go To The Light! Your Dead! You Have Nothing Here! Go!"

And whatever it is.. will most likely go to the light....

that doesn't work... try finding out some info from it... like ask it it's name and so on and so forth...

whistling2.gif I'm sorry, but while I certainly don't rule out the possibility of a bad entity trying to cause someone harm, there's NO WAY I buy into the possibility of one making someone hurt themselves. I would say this sounds more like a troubled teen who maybe has a self-mutilation issue and blames it on ghosts. After working in the medical field for a number of years, I ran across quite a few in the mental health units. I really hope this is not the case with you, if it is, please talk to someone. There are people who can help you. I promise. Nobody will look down on you, and you are not alone. If this is the case with you, you are not the first, and unfortunately, you won't be the last.

As far as telling them to go to the light...if that has worked for you, great! As for me, they seem to have no interest in doing so. Reader, please don't be offended by what I said....I am only trying to help, I only mean the best, and what you stated just sounded disturbingly familiar to me. There is no shame in getting help if you need it. If I am off the mark about your comment, I am truely sorry. huh.gif

Also....do they really talk to you and tell you their names?