Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7096    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 15 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

You can't go strictly by appearances, which is all they've got. Cannot. You just can't do it.

I know you've likely read most, if not all of the thread, but that's the entirety of zoser's argument in a nutshell, what things 'appear' to be. To an untrained/uneducated eye, appearances are almost always deceiving, barring the occasional lucky guess. I'm still waiting on zoser's lucky guess, probability says it should have happened by now yet it hasn't...odd.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7097    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,176 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 15 February 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

I know you've likely read most, if not all of the thread, but that's the entirety of zoser's argument in a nutshell, what things 'appear' to be. To an untrained/uneducated eye, appearances are almost always deceiving, barring the occasional lucky guess. I'm still waiting on zoser's lucky guess, probability says it should have happened by now yet it hasn't...odd.

Oh I know. We went over that fact several times just on the "vitrification".

Edited by Oniomancer, 15 February 2013 - 10:22 PM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#7098    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant to the facts.  That's all the skeptics have been doing here for weeks.  It's just an exercise in self delusion as far as I can see.

-SNIP- (because it's not relevant in any way either, but just another bout of nincompoopery)

If you had read them, you'd have to admit that it is rather strange that there would be plaster in the cracks, this would mean that the cracks were there already when the plaster was applied. Explain to me how this cannot be relevant, because it shows that the cracks were not caused by something internal. They would have been there before your imaginary reactor/generator was put into imaginary function.

You say it's all in the stones and you are correct, shame you can't read them.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7099    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

I dont know why aliens must come in the past and built something or made genocide. Maybe they were here for their own scientific expedition. We ve done same expedition in the past. (europeans)

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#7100    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 15 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

I've read them.  Nothing there that's relevant to the facts.  That's all the skeptics have been doing here for weeks.  It's just an exercise in self delusion as far as I can see.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet.  Not now, not a thousand years ago, not a million years ago.  Nada.  Hence, there are no relevant facts pertaining to the subject.
But...you conclude those who accept currently accepted theories are skeptics.
...and because they do not believe in evidence which does not exist...they are self delusional?

No offence but it seems that your own "wishful thinking" is causing some bias in your evaluation of what can only be described as speculative conjecture.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet....yet something in my gut keeps telling me to "believe" that they have.
For the record, I suppose, I believe that it's possible that they have visited in the past and maybe still are visiting.
...but I want to see proof.
Not big stones bashed into shape and put into place by brute force.  I get p***ed when I keep hearing the term "precision" to describe right angles which are more like 85 degrees and "laser cut accuracy" to describe surfaces which are as flat as the highlands of Scotland.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#7101    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,946 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 16 February 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet.  Not now, not a thousand years ago, not a million years ago.  Nada.  Hence, there are no relevant facts pertaining to the subject.
...and because they do not believe in evidence which does not exist...they are self delusional?

No offence but it seems that your own "wishful thinking" is causing some bias in your evaluation of what can only be described as speculative conjecture.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet....yet something in my gut keeps telling me to "believe" that they have.
For the record, I suppose, I believe that it's possible that they have visited in the past and maybe still are visiting.
...but I want to see proof.
Not big stones bashed into shape and put into place by brute force.  I get p***ed when I keep hearing the term "precision" to describe right angles which are more like 85 degrees and "laser cut accuracy" to describe surfaces which are as flat as the highlands of Scotland.

Very good post Synch! I feel your pain, and I admire the patience of numerous posters that keep their heads cool and relentlessly and repeatedly carefully explain what are facts and what are not! Kudos to you (you know who you are).

And while Zoser seems to have had a fact blocking filter installed and his gullibility amplifier cranked all the way up, I have personally learned a lot along the way and I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7102    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,669 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 16 February 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

If you had read them, you'd have to admit that it is rather strange that there would be plaster in the cracks, this would mean that the cracks were there already when the plaster was applied. Explain to me how this cannot be relevant, because it shows that the cracks were not caused by something internal. They would have been there before your imaginary reactor/generator was put into imaginary function.

You say it's all in the stones and you are correct, shame you can't read them.

He may 'say' he reads stuff but this isnt entirely true, he may 'start' to read something we the skeptics post, and then see overwhelming facts and decide to skip the rest of the post. In fact for those who have followed this thread ...just when I posted the 3 very factual reports relating to cracks and plaster, info given by REAL archeologists with a license to take samples and make scans from the mids....(which not just any researcher is granted), what does he do in the face of that info?  He says..."now -going back to Puma Punku".... which as I say often is just a swerve. And he does it over and over.

View Postsynchronomy, on 16 February 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Indeed we have observed the 'confirmation bias' with the kind of info he seeks out and then posts here

(http://en.wikipedia....nfirmation_bias)

He quotes often he is doing 'research' haha (watching vids in other words), but real research is done by evaluating all the info from many sources. I had no idea there was plaster in the cracks in the GP, but I reasoned that there must be another explanation  other than a power plant exploding, so I google up, very simply, "cracked beams, great pyramid" and BOOM, we find there are indeed explanations to counter his - "no-one can explain it" statements!

Now had he bothered to do a simple search as I did, he may have arrived at another conclusion, but he didnt bother, just quoted Dunn like he was the ultimate authority

As you get pi** off, I do too, but what gets me going, is the source of his info. Some may notice my tendency to check his sources often, and if we are going to hear someone try convince us about the AA having something to do with anything, the source of the info is crucial.

His source, literally ONE MAN....(and influenced by Von Daniken) is not an egyptologist, not an archeologist, not much of anything really, he just regurgitated an old idea in an old work of fiction, expanded some ideas, mixed a few new ones in, and then presents his book to the world.

But the book is a work of fiction. Or to be precise, we can say because the Mids are real, but the ideas are just lunacy, then its a work of semi fiction, but no matter how you look at it, its most definitely not a work of fact.

IN fact, anyone with a reasonable disposition would just have taken the book/ideas with a large pinch of salt, but zoser (and others who no longer post), get all squishy inside and BELIEVE...a work of semi fiction!! UNBELIEVABLE! Then watch all the youtube vids to get further brainwashed.

Blimey we might as well investigate an issue in a X-Files book and discuss that for lord knows how many pages...

Edited by seeder, 16 February 2013 - 07:37 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#7103    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,669 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 16 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Very good post Synch! I feel your pain, and I admire the patience of numerous posters that keep their heads cool and relentlessly and repeatedly carefully explain what are facts and what are not! Kudos to you (you know who you are).

And while Zoser seems to have had a fact blocking filter installed and his gullibility amplifier cranked all the way up, I have personally learned a lot along the way and I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers,
Badeskov

:clap:  ha that gave me such a good laugh, thanks!

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#7104    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

I can only agree with Badeskov. Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work.

I dont visit this thread much, because of the enormous amount of pseudo science, tabloid crap, wishful thinking and compete and utter nonsense posted here.

I kinda feel sorry for poor zoser,... he is truly lost.

Edited by Hazzard, 16 February 2013 - 07:04 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#7105    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,946 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

View Postseeder, on 16 February 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

:clap:  ha that gave me such a good laugh, thanks!

Haha, you are most welcome. Admittedly, I have very little knowledge of Egypt, pyramids, stones and how they are "processed" and to which precision so i have little to add. but I do know about electricity and what kind of precision is possible in my field of expertise (nm precision), and most importantly, I do recognize ignorance when I see it.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#7106    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,672 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Well Its all in a Days work we all get what we want outta Life,And some of us Actually return some knowledge back into the system. Cheer`s Badeskov`s Now Get over to the Flight Line were planning a Mission to Mars !

This is a Work in Progress!

#7107    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

To sum up everything at this point.

We have piezoelectric power being generated by a material which is not piezoelectric being vibrated by continuous earth movement to a precise frequency which has never been detected by any seismograph and electricity transmitted not through physical conductors but through some invisible method which there is no evidence of, to generate electricity for no apparent reason.

No wait! We have nuclear energy being generated by unrefined uranium more pure than any uranium ever found on our planet which leaves no trace of decayed radioactive elements generated by nuclear reactions, and with no apparent means to convert this heat energy into anything useful. The best theory is that Martians used the pyramid as a breeder reactor to create plutonium to transport back to Mars. It also has the ability to turn granite brown when no known physical process can do this.

We also have a straight scorch mark which must have been created by an electric arc because it is straight unlike any electric arc anyone has seen.

And we have cracks in a large piece of granite which must have been caused by an explosion because granite cannot crack under its own weight because no piece of granite ever quarried has had internal flaws.

#7108    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,669 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postscowl, on 17 February 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

To sum up everything at this point.

We have piezoelectric power being generated by a material which is not piezoelectric being vibrated by continuous earth movement to a precise frequency which has never been detected by any seismograph and electricity transmitted not through physical conductors but through some invisible method which there is no evidence of, to generate electricity for no apparent reason.

No wait! We have nuclear energy being generated by unrefined uranium more pure than any uranium ever found on our planet which leaves no trace of decayed radioactive elements generated by nuclear reactions, and with no apparent means to convert this heat energy into anything useful. The best theory is that Martians used the pyramid as a breeder reactor to create plutonium to transport back to Mars. It also has the ability to turn granite brown when no known physical process can do this.

We also have a straight scorch mark which must have been created by an electric arc because it is straight unlike any electric arc anyone has seen.

And we have cracks in a large piece of granite which must have been caused by an explosion because granite cannot crack under its own weight because no piece of granite ever quarried has had internal flaws.

hehe... good summary! :tu:

so erm.... back to Puma Punku?

:yes: :w00t:

#7109    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,669 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 16 February 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

If you had read them, you'd have to admit that it is rather strange that there would be plaster in the cracks,

I'm quite surprised he didn't say it was alien plaster :w00t:

#7110    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 17 February 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

hehe... good summary! :tu:

I think we need a summary like this every once in a while because whenever zoser is trapped in a corner by his incomplete theories, he quickly jumps into another corner.

Like when he said he was scared to experiment with granite because of radiation. What? Then he sent us to a page that said pyramids were nuclear reactors. What? Does zoser think the piezoelectric effect is a nuclear reaction? Of course not. That's just his way of dropping a theory when it's been completely debunked and throwing yet another theory at us to waste our time with.