Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Space Port Found in New Mexico !

DONTEATUS

Just three hours from Roswell,and Two Hours from Santa Fee N.M the Scientoligist are building a Space port ! I guess that Sir Branson charges too much at His diggs ?

Anywho ! If your ever out in The central part of the Stat on New MExico the Ranch is on top of Mesa Huerfanita Go to Sat-maps to see the really nice homes up there. And a 4,000 foot air strip !

They say It has under ground facilitys !

Keep Looking ! :alien::no:

Its actually on the San Miguel Ranch,and THe Runway runs into Mesa Huerfana. The Two Giant symbols of the Cult can be seen from Space ,AKA Like the primitives like to do ! I got my eye on you Tom ! No Time& Space Jumping ! :alien::no:

Just anybody can go up and see it, theres no kind of security?

Thats right But will you ever get out ? Thats the question !

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien::whistle:

I have heard about the base via conspiracy theories and UFO theories.

Dulce Base

-7 to 8 or more subterranean levels.

-possible underground "saucer" hanger.

-research facilities; unknown research.

-security clearance intensifies the lower you go. (how low can you go? :w00t: )

-one level(I forget which one) nicknamed "Nightmare Hall".

-24/7 surveillance via cameras (even in air vents), motion sensors.

-Special elevators that use magnets.

Possible Base Security -

-Armed Human and "Alien" personal.(everything from machine guns, flash-guns, ray-guns to lasers and what-not)

-apparently security doors require certain keycards...keycards have certain security clearance...I doubt obtaining one will anything but easy, the same goes for trying to hack the security system to open the doors-through that maybe our only option...success is not guaranteed.

-Note: Hidden sentry-guns & auto-turrets plus other systems are unconfirmed at this time...Just something to be aware of.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This base's actual purpose and intent is disputed but not known, and the entrances are said to be "everywhere" around Archuleta Masa.

I'd bet you'd find a air vent in the ground instead of a big metal door...and if attempting entry, be aware that there are cameras in those vents and they will be expecting you...[and they'll have a welcoming comity waiting for you]

Encountering base security personal will (theoretically) result in the following:

-Shot on site.

-Captured and "experimented" on.<-worse then death.

-Torture followed by death.

in other words: you will die.

I have heard about the base via conspiracy theories and UFO theories.

You haven't even read the OP. This scientology base is nowhere near Dulce.

Just anybody can go up and see it, theres no kind of security?

On Wikimapia satellite view, there appears to be a barrier across the access road where it joins County Road C-56-A.

Scientology funded alien spaceport. I got a LoL.

Scientology funded alien spaceport. I got a LoL.

well, they're all aliens, those scientologists

Thats right But will you ever get out ? Thats the question !

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien::whistle:

hotel california....maybe :whistle::innocent:

You haven't even read the OP. This scientology base is nowhere near Dulce.

That base might be connected to Dulce though...or Dulce might be bigger than previously thought.

On Wikimapia satellite view, there appears to be a barrier across the access road where it joins County Road C-56-A.

Yeah I would think that the area would be pretty heavily guarded, but thats just me

someone call Jesse Ventura this will make a good show for the next season.

if i lived in new mexico i would go and sneak in. if they captured me and sent me to be experimented on at area 51 or dulce, o well, at least i finally would know the truth. why is everyone so scared of being shot or dissapearing from these sites. has anyone actually been shot trying to get into area 51 or dulce? i havent heard of anything. u can say those people just dissapear. i think someone would say "my friend went to go break into area 51 and hasn't come back."

• Like 1

quillis is the only one that got it ! Youy GO Man ! :alien::whistle:

Get as far away as you can man !

• Like 1

someone call Jesse Ventura this will make a good show for the next season.

if i lived in new mexico i would go and sneak in. if they captured me and sent me to be experimented on at area 51 or dulce, o well, at least i finally would know the truth. why is everyone so scared of being shot or dissapearing from these sites. has anyone actually been shot trying to get into area 51 or dulce? i havent heard of anything. u can say those people just dissapear. i think someone would say "my friend went to go break into area 51 and hasn't come back."

So your into the anal probe and all ? Hum ? Well it is a New Year ! Lets all party and crash there Party !

Well it is a New Year ! Lets all party and crash there Party !

Now theres something to think about doing.

So your into the anal probe and all ? Hum ? Well it is a New Year ! Lets all party and crash there Party !

arent you one of those skeptics? there is no anal probe if you dont believe it!

Im no Skeptic ! I totally Believe in E.T ! Ive seen there craftsmanship`s,or Alienships ! what ever. ANywho ! There as real as we are ! I can prove it !

Look into a mirror tonight, Really ! Stare into the mirror for fourty two seconds then drink a shot of Rather good Tequila spinn around fourty two times And Look back into the mirror but this time with a black light on in the room.

I can assure you will see an Alien!

:cry::alien::tu:

Im no Skeptic ! I totally Believe in E.T ! Ive seen there craftsmanship`s,or Alienships ! what ever. ANywho ! There as real as we are ! I can prove it !

Look into a mirror tonight, Really ! Stare into the mirror for fourty two seconds then drink a shot of Rather good Tequila spinn around fourty two times And Look back into the mirror but this time with a black light on in the room.

I can assure you will see an Alien!

:cry::alien::tu:

no sorry im not a reptilian shapeshifter. i cant turn into an alien.

Well anyone up for a trip to New Mexico ,and a little visit to the Ranch ? :tu::gun:

We can Break this question of Scientology ! Im bettin thats its really a Meth Lab on a grand scale. THat would explain the insanity of that group!

• Like 2

Well anyone up for a trip to New Mexico ,and a little visit to the Ranch ? :tu::gun:

We can Break this question of Scientology ! Im bettin thats its really a Meth Lab on a grand scale. THat would explain the insanity of that group!

This is a job for Chuck Norris. :w00t:

Well I know mcrom Will go and Badeskov`s maybe Mid If he`s around ? That will be a Field trip of the ages ! Pack your cam`s and Milky-way bars ! Were off on an Adventure ! :tu::gun: