Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Gun at Elementary School

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Massive overraction by the school and beyond stupid. The teacher was completely out of line.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#17    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

More schools not teaching:

Massachusetts schools are sending students home with letters to their parents, but the letters don’t have anything to do with grades or behavior – they have to do with weight! This is part of a new government initiative to tell parents when their child’s BMI (body mass index) is high and give them instructions on how to deal with weight issues.

Tracy Watson, whose son attends school in North Andover, asked, “Why aren’t we having nutritionists speak to our children? Why aren’t we hiring more gym teachers? There were a number of children that went to bed not feeling so great about themselves that night.”

Her son, Cameron, agreed. “You either are anorexic, that means you are too small. Or you get the obese letter that means you are too big. You can’t be ‘just right.’”
State and local lawmakers have joined the effort to fight the so-called “fat letters.”

http://foxnewsinside...ey-are-too-fat/

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#18    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,461 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

The government needs to stop trying to raise our kids.

Posted Image

#19    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,228 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

I thought this was ridiculous when I saw it on TV, and the TV news was trying to play it like, "Of course they suspended the little b******.". One teacher even went on the record saying he feared being shot.... BY A BREAKFAST PASTRY!!!!!!

There is a zero tolerance law in a town near where I live where even kids using squirt guns in the street, or their own yard, can be arrested and detained. It is in the news every summer how dozens of kids are brought in. But, the gangers who have the real guns, oh no, don't mess with them. Many are hispanic and that would be racial profiling, or discrimination. Just keep bringing in those white pre-teens with the bright colored, transparent squirt guns.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,841 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

Glad to see everyone in agreement over this. Make no mistake, they know its outragious. Its meant to be. Its a clear message saying I am your master, and you are the slave. I tell you whats good, and whats bad. Its "how many fingers am I holding up? (holds up 2 fingers) 2. SMACK, no im holding up as many as Im telling you im holding up. Welcome to 1984

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#21    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#22    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,933 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 05 March 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Here is something similarly ridiculous..

What are they going to do in history class.  Not teach about any of the wars.  Nothing happened in history, between 1941 and 1945.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#23    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,933 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 March 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

I thought this was ridiculous when I saw it on TV, and the TV news was trying to play it like, "Of course they suspended the little b******.". One teacher even went on the record saying he feared being shot.... BY A BREAKFAST PASTRY!!!!!!

There is a zero tolerance law in a town near where I live where even kids using squirt guns in the street, or their own yard, can be arrested and detained. It is in the news every summer how dozens of kids are brought in. But, the gangers who have the real guns, oh no, don't mess with them. Many are hispanic and that would be racial profiling, or discrimination. Just keep bringing in those white pre-teens with the bright colored, transparent squirt guns.
;

You can't arrest the gangers that would be racial profiling.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#24    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,933 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 05 March 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

The government needs to stop trying to raise our kids.

You parents are letting them.  You keep putting the same idiots in office, local, state, and federal.

#25    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,877 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 March 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

this is deliberate anti gun campaign, they can't make adults think of guns different, but kid's mind they can mold like they want to. they making kids hate guns since young age, by getting them in trouble for any gun related, action\word\drawing....etc.  thy are  turning your kids into future gun haters. brainwashing from childhood, no better way to make slaves. just ask radical islamists,  the writing is all over the wall, only blind\brainwashed don't see it.

Edited by aztek, 15 March 2013 - 02:16 AM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,228 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:23 AM

View Postaztek, on 15 March 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

this is deliberate anti gun campaign, they can't make adults think of guns different, but kid's mind they can mold like they want to. they making kids hate guns since young age, by getting them in trouble for any gun related, action\word\drawing....etc.  thy are  turning your kids into future gun haters. brainwashing from childhood, no better way to make slaves. just ask radical islamists,  the writing is all over the wall, only blind\brainwashed don't see it.
Could be. Generally you see these laws, not in areas with gun problems, but in areas run by ultra-liberals.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,841 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Yep, there is a kid right now that got arrested and is on probation for "brandishing a weapon". His weapon of choice? A plastic clear water gun.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#28    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,933 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

More schools not teaching:

Massachusetts schools are sending students home with letters to their parents, but the letters don’t have anything to do with grades or behavior – they have to do with weight! This is part of a new government initiative to tell parents when their child’s BMI (body mass index) is high and give them instructions on how to deal with weight issues.

Tracy Watson, whose son attends school in North Andover, asked, “Why aren’t we having nutritionists speak to our children? Why aren’t we hiring more gym teachers? There were a number of children that went to bed not feeling so great about themselves that night.”

Her son, Cameron, agreed. “You either are anorexic, that means you are too small. Or you get the obese letter that means you are too big. You can’t be ‘just right.’”
State and local lawmakers have joined the effort to fight the so-called “fat letters.”

http://foxnewsinside...ey-are-too-fat/

Remember this state has universal health care.  They just want to cut down on health care.  Can you say Obamacare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users