Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Neurosurgeon Speaks On How Vaccines Harm

david icke is right

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/09/05/neurosurgeon-speaks-vaccines-harm-child-brain-development/

Arguably one of the most outspoken and articulate leaders in raising awareness on the dangers of vaccination, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD, provides compelling arguments why the vaccination of pregnant women is harmful and a hidden cause of neurological disorders. He also discusses the toxic ingredients in vaccines such as formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum and MSG and the detrimental effects they have on the brain and nervous system. Dr. Blaylock also touches on other vaccine-related topics, such as the conflicts of interests influencing vaccination policy due to the influence the pharmaceutical industry exerts on the government and the pharmaceutical industry, the polio epidemics in Africa, mercury toxicity and other medical scandals.

• Like 4

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence. i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers. you are not making things better, you are actively killing people. cheers for that, if you are psychopaths. also, WakingTimes.... really? when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?

• Like 7

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence. i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers. you are not making things better, you are actively killing people. cheers for that, if you are psychopaths. also, WakingTimes.... really? when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?

I hope you go get all your vaccine's the system can give you.

I remember piers morgan getting a vaccine and got a cold the next week. :whistle:

You'll learn the OP is a fan of baseless claims, not evidence.
  • Like 4

I remember piers morgan getting a vaccine and got a cold the next week. :whistle:

He got a flu vaccine. You're not too bright. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 5

I hope you go get all your vaccine's the system can give you.

There is no cold vaccine. Your point?

I shouldn't be surprised though. That's about the general knowledge level of most anti-vaxxers.

How about that church in Texas that told folks not to vaccinate their children for Jesus or some such nonsense. Nice little measles outbreak they're dealing with now.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 4

"i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers. you are not making things better, you are actively killing people. cheers for that, if you are psychopaths."

its always framed as pro-vaccine vs anti-vaccine isn't it.

a false dialectic is always promoted to manipulate us by narrowing the debate window.

do you want safe vaccines or unsafe vaccines? its that simple.

maybe we should just let those that make and sell vaccines to do all the testing, and while we're at it get our governments to give immunity to them for any vaccine damage, oh wait we did that already.

Dr Blaylock MD, is a dilligent reseacher and reviewer of the scientific literature and an expert in the neurology field. i wouldn't dismiss what he says lightly.

• Like 5

They're actively killing people? That's quite dramatic of you to say.

• Like 3

what's predictable is the way you never actually respond to anyone's comments in a way that actually, you know, addresses what they said.

• Like 1

what's predictable is the way you never actually respond to anyone's comments in a way that actually, you know, addresses what they said.

Most of the time, just recently their was that measles out break and as soon as that happened what happened?, how many people went and took their kids to get vaccinated. I just find it funny how people are so afraid they can't think rationally but react and like a sheep follow orders to get the jab. I can see them laughing, "watch this, I bet i can sell all those vaccines to the idiots"! They know how to play the human race, peace of pi$$. How much did they pharmaceutical comanies make out if it?

Most of the time, just recently their was that measles out break and as soon as that happened what happened?, how many people went and took their kids to get vaccinated. I just find it funny how people are so afraid they can't think rationally but react and like a sheep follow orders to get the jab. I can see them laughing, "watch this, I bet i can sell all those vaccines to the idiots"! They know how to play the human race, peace of pi$$. How much did they pharmaceutical comanies make out if it?

Yeah, who'd figure that most people like living as opposed to dying do to discredited claimes backed by equally discredited science.

And the old "sheep" insult really? Everybody knows that's just code for "I've got nothing to back me up, but **** you anyway!"

• Like 1

and yet no real actual, you know, evidence. i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers. you are not making things better, you are actively killing people. cheers for that, if you are psychopaths. also, WakingTimes.... really? when no genuine sources will accept your nonsense that's where you settle?vscc

Theres tons of evidence ,all of which is covered up by the medical community .

All anyone has to do is look at rates of autism and birth defects ,country to country,year by year ,and then compare the rise of each disorder to the amount of childhood vaccinations.given in the same country same year.

The rise of disease correlates perfectly to the rise of vaccination .

By year and by country .

The first cases of autism in some countries ,did not appear until after vaccinstions began .

The country was COMPLETELY autism free for its *entire history* ,before vsccinations were introduced .

Ahem

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Yeah, who'd figure that most people like living as opposed to dying do to discredited claimes backed by equally discredited science.

And the old "sheep" insult really? Everybody knows that's just code for "I've got nothing to back me up, but **** you anyway!"

Ok I have had the hepatitus b vaccine, means I am immune so I can shag anything with hepatitus B or If I catch it through blood. It's ok I knew a nurse who had the vaccine and she shagged everything and funnily enough, caught, ...........cough cough.................hepitius through sex. :whistle: Yeah vaccines really work or is their something sinister going on? I get the feeling we are supposed to be kept sick, sick enough where we are kept alive but able to perform. think if the corporations weren't able to sell product's. Keeping the human race in it's boxes keeps them in their massive boxes, ie houses and in power.

"i actually hate all b.s. antivaxxers. you are not making things better, you are actively killing people. cheers for that, if you are psychopaths."

its always framed as pro-vaccine vs anti-vaccine isn't it.

a false dialectic is always promoted to manipulate us by narrowing the debate window.

do you want safe vaccines or unsafe vaccines? its that simple.

maybe we should just let those that make and sell vaccines to do all the testing, and while we're at it get our governments to give immunity to them for any vaccine damage, oh wait we did that already.

Dr Blaylock MD, is a dilligent reseacher and reviewer of the scientific literature and an expert in the neurology field. i wouldn't dismiss what he says lightly.

Best arguememt for the subject i have ever heard.

*applause*

When i was a child,vaccines were made to save .Now they're made to make money ,with no thoughts to the consequences .

This is not exclusive to vaccines,but ALL MEDICATIONS being pushed on the public today .

So i am just anti big pharm.

Their goal is money ,nothing more .

But its been PROVEN that even my polio vaccine ,potentially causes cancer ....

So we have all been guinea pigs.

I would have no problem getting a vaccination that was safe,and at this point in time NONE OF THEM ,are safe .

• Like 1

Theres tons of evidence ,all of which is covered up by the medical community .

All anyone has to do is look at rates of autism and birth defects ,country to country,year by year ,and then compare the rise of each disorder to the amount of childhood vaccinations.given in the same country same year.

The rise of disease correlates perfectly to the rise of vaccination .

By year and by country .

The first cases of autism in some countries ,did not appear until after vaccinstions began .

The country was COMPLETELY autism free for its *entire history* ,before vsccinations were introduced .

Ahem

Considering the rapid increase in population worldwide would mean a general increase in the amount of reported cases of autism and birth defects. Plus the fact that medical research have found an increasing spectrum of autism, makes your "data" perfectly moot.

MMR - Measles-Mumps-Rubella Merck & Co., Inc. 800.672.6372 * measles, mumps, rubella live virus, neomycin sorbitol, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue (NaturalNews) The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue.

:whistle: I think I will drink pepsi than have a vaccine. :su

Thats the funny part. Inorder to believe these vaccines are safe, even though they are loaded with well known harmful toxins, you have to believe that saying things like mercury is harmful to your brain, is discredited science. You basicaly have to drop any and all common sence to believe the lies of multi billion dollar drug companies. Some of which have been caught red handed doing horrible things.

• Like 2

Ok I have had the hepatitus b vaccine, means I am immune so I can shag anything with hepatitus B or If I catch it through blood. It's ok I knew a nurse who had the vaccine and she shagged everything and funnily enough, caught, ...........cough cough.................hepitius through sex. :whistle: Yeah vaccines really work or is their something sinister going on? I get the feeling we are supposed to be kept sick, sick enough where we are kept alive but able to perform. think if the corporations weren't able to sell product's. Keeping the human race in it's boxes keeps them in their massive boxes, ie houses and in power.

Well hepatitis c is not covered by a vaccine at all,and its technically 100% deadly .

There are ways to get hepatitis B ways other than sexes as well.

Its far more contagious than HIV.

It can live on surfaces for weeks.

I find the gardacil vaccine the most dangerous of all.

Why,its for an exclusively sexually transmitted disease .

This is the argument for it never being given .

Its given to young people ,and it makes them think they are invincible.

This is no answer to SAFE SEX.AT ALL.

Everyone should practice safe sex.One vaccine that doesn't work ,can give a false sense of protection for cancer that is a result of HPV,is not safe at all.

They think they can go out and have unprotected sex now,exposing themselves to a world of harm .

There are tons of things you can catch ,other than HPV,from having unsafe sex.

Now this new HIV vaccine has been approved,after it infected multiple test subjects with HIV during test trials.

So people will get hep b,hiv,and HPV vaccination ,and think they are immune to everything,and just end up dead....

Yah .Brilliant

*applause*

When i was a child,vaccines were made to save .Now they're made to make money ,with no thoughts to the consequences .

This is not exclusive to vaccines,but ALL MEDICATIONS being pushed on the public today .

I would have no problem getting a vaccination that was safe,and at this point in time NONE OF THEM ,are safe .

Considering the rapid increase in population worldwide would mean a general increase in the amount of reported cases of autism and birth defects. Plus the fact that medical research have found an increasing spectrum of autism, makes your "data" perfectly moot.

Hu? The cases are made pound for pound. Like back in the 50's something like 10 in every hundred thousand got autism. Now its like 1 in 10. There is no question that autism cases have gone through the roof. Its a epidemic

• Like 3

To a shill maybe ,but not to anyone who actually examined the data and came an objective comprehensive conclusion about it .

• Like 2

*applause*

Amen to that. How many drugs do they advertise now that the side effects include suicide? Is it a coincidence that suicide is now the #1 cause of violent death in America? They are litteraly slaughtering us. And people are still dumb enough to trust them. Its amazing.

• Like 1

*applause*

I am sure who ever made us gave us an immune system to fight off viruses, why would we need to help it out, was the maker really a knob? Is their a sinister plan to keep us all unhealthy to feed an another entity? plausible?

I am sure who ever made us gave us an immune system to fight off viruses, why would we need to help it out, was the maker really a knob? Is their a sinister plan to keep us all unhealthy to feed an another entity? plausible?

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say. Why would we need to "help out" the immune system? Go actually use the brain that you were given and research how diseases work. There are diseases out there that can kill you, but you would be safe if you had been vaccinated. You can't just jump in here calling everyone else an idiot when you yourself have no idea what youre talking about.

Amen to that. How many drugs do they advertise now that the side effects include suicide? Is it a coincidence that suicide is now the #1 cause of violent death in America? They are litteraly slaughtering us. And people are still dumb enough to trust them. Its amazing.

maybe they are brain damaged from the vaccines they take for breakfast everyday so they can't think straight, so maybe these vaccine obsessionists falsely believe that their faith in vaccines is a reasoned conclusion, and as they say, a belief not based on reason cannot be reasoned with.