Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Climate Change: A Threat to US Security

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Doug1o29

Doug1o29

Telekinetic

• 6,922 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

View Postoly, on 04 December 2011 - 03:18 PM, said:

What do you mean best congress? Is it a joke? Best at what? Best for who?
The point is:  a good Congress can't be bought.  But ours can - for a "campaign contribution."
Doug

If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants. --Bernard de Chartres
The beginning of knowledge is the realization that one doesn't and cannot know everything.
Science is the father of knowledge, but opinion breeds ignorance. --Hippocrates
Ignorance is not an opinion. --Adam Scott

#17    oly

oly

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

View PostDoug1o29, on 05 December 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

The point is:  a good Congress can't be bought.  But ours can - for a "campaign contribution."
Doug
Oh like an ironic paradox.
So you agree the gov. are corrupt to the core, you would know rep. or dem. is therefore meaningless, yet you still use the terms. & how could you be at all sure these same people wouldnt use any opportunity to get some cash?(via tax)

Edited by oly, 05 December 2011 - 08:44 PM.

#18    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,774 posts

• ראה

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:44 AM

When they tried to shut up their own scientist James Hansen at NASA in 2003, the U.S. military showed their true colors. People sometimes forget that NASA is the most technologically advanced branch of the U.S. military.

No wonder they're nervous, as all three of NASA's primary North American Facilities were directly struck by historic tropical systems over a span of only three years. No other U.S. military installations were directly hit like this.

How is it that that American people don't know about this security breach, or how you seek to murder those who would tell them? How is it that they don't know why that crack recently appeared in the Washington Monument, or the underlying reason the graves at Arlington were suddenly shaken? Do you doubt for a moment that with only a whisper they can be opened?

To the Lord of the Earth, who stands before all living things:

Now, send your flaming sword to the West, where it was seen in the sky before my birth, and lay it upon the ground. As it melts the land, make Manifest Destiny a memory, to be replaced with a new hope, where the word "security" is meaningless.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 07 December 2011 - 06:07 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#19    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,342 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:00 AM

Reality check.  Economy now or climate change now. What should come first to influience the later.  Let the economy collapse due to climate change or save the economy to save the climate at the expense of the economy.

When it comes to dollars **** the enviroment. I want my money.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 07 December 2011 - 06:02 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#20    oly

oly

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 07 December 2011 - 06:00 AM, said:

Let the economy collapse due to climate change...
I don't think it's climate change making the economy collapse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users