Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Great Big User Name Thread

Likely Guy

I'll start, of course.

I live in a small town called 'Likely' and I'm a 'Guy'. Pretty complicated, I know.

• Like 1

Edward de Bono's "hats of cognition" (or as I've heard them referred by my colleagues "De Bono's bloody hats").

*google search*

Ah! 'Six Thinking Hats'. I'll have to download a copy, sounds interesting.

We adopted our daughter from China at the age of six. As she was learning English she would listen very carefully to what we were saying and when we finished a thought she would pause and say: an den? :w00t: So "and then" just seemed appropriate.

• Like 6

I liked the sound of it, sort of fit my mind at the time.

Sot used to mean fool before it came to mean drunkard, so "ShadowFool."

We adopted our daughter from China at the age of six. As she was learning English she would listen very carefully to what we were saying and when we finished a thought she would pause and say: an den? :w00t: So "and then" just seemed appropriate.

That's cool. Sometimes when I 'liked' someone's comment and so did you, it came out as "Likely Guy and and then likes this" or "and then and Likely Guy likes this". Neither of which makes any sense.

post-126933-0-70505500-1342340694_thumb.

My name is Zara, and I like dressing up as a kitty.. as seen above.

• Like 4

That's so cute!

I liked the sound of it, sort of fit my mind at the time.

Sot used to mean fool before it came to mean drunkard, so "ShadowFool."

ShadowSot meet LikelySot. *shakes hands*

• Like 1

My daughters name is Viviana...named after Vivian Vance from the I Love Lucy show and shes my princess and half my heart(her brother makes up the other half)

• Like 3

My daughters name is Viviana...named after Vivian Vance from the I Love Lucy show and shes my princess and half my heart(her brother makes up the other half)

I have to say that I had to look up Vivian Vance. I remember her now, funny lady. Her and Lucy at the chocolate factory skit was a classic!

"Boss: All right girls… Now this is your last chance! If ONE piece of candy gets past you, and into the packing room UNWRAPPED…YOU'RE FIRED!"

Edited by Likely Guy

I have to say that I had to look up Vivian Vance. I remember her now, funny lady. Her and Lucy at the chocolate factory skit was a classic!

"Boss: All right girls… Now this is your last chance! If ONE piece of candy gets past you, and into the packing room UNWRAPPED…YOU'RE FIRED!"

That was a funny one!! The belt started going faster and they couldn't keep up so they started shoving them in their mouth and down their shirts ahaha I love that show!! But the name Vivian Vance just sounded so glamorous and classy and I always said since a young age that if I ever had a daughter her name would be Vivian...

Im an Airbrusher. Name comes from two known brands of AB paint I used.

Now you know.

My name is Ken and I live in South Carolina, hence: keninsc.

Im an Airbrusher. Name comes from two known brands of AB paint I used.

Now you know.

Airbrushing is an art unto it's own. A friend of mine, a long time ago, had an airbrush. His use of friskets was amazing. Sometimes it was just his hand.

My name is Ken and I live in South Carolina, hence: keninsc.

keninsc meet brianinbc. *shakes hands*

I hope everyone has fun with this thread. It's 2:22 am local time and I have to nap. Sometimes it sucks living on the west coast. We go to bed when everyone else is either waking up or wide awake.

PS: The flip side is, is that we get to stay up late!

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Lone Wolf is my personality type - which indicates that such a person may be associated with a group or a community but is more comfortable working alone (and sometimes rebelling against the authorities to follow his/her own principles). I was born in '85, and also the 'd' is silent as in Django!

I have been using this nick since I was in college, my friends used to joke saying I liked using lone-wolf tactics since I used to avoid them and do stuff alone. Somehow that nick stuck with me, and today, even official emails are forwarded to either my gmail or yahoo accounts by the same id. I also use the same avatar in every account (I am so not creative) and my card says "dWolf" on the back (yes, I am weird)... LOL.

• Like 1

Airbrushing is an art unto it's own. A friend of mine, a long time ago, had an airbrush. His use of friskets was amazing. Sometimes it was just his hand.

It is indeed. Your old friend sounds like they;re from the early periods. Frisket is a name you dont hear much these days :)

Your own hand can be used almost exstensivly as a shield with practice. Modern airbrushes have evolved greatly too. What we can do these days will amaze many peeps.

The Dwarf is because being short and bearded it was an obvious nickname. My work mates called me the 8th Dwarf.

The Waspie came about because I used to post on a lot of Rugby Union forums and that let people know that I was a London Wasps supporter.

• Like 2

Libby is my name. One of the guys I worked with always called me Libsta and it stuck with some folk, another girl named Debbie copped Debsta - I still call all Debbies Debsta lol. The K is just the initial of my surname.

• Like 2

It's the first random "name" that came to my mind. FLOMBIE has no meaning whatsoever, but I am FLOMBIE, and you'll get flombied, too! :w00t:

• Like 3

I think I have decided that i may change my name very soon, so watch out! :blush:

• Like 1

I think I have decided that i may change my name very soon, so watch out! :blush:

007-447? :unsure:

• Like 1

I just liked the sound of it and the look of it ....... nothing more, nothing less :)

• Like 1