Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
523 replies to this topic

#16    pathway

pathway

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:01 AM

Age - 42
Gender - female
Specific question - can you advise on my marriage? Will I do well in my job?

#17    dindwyder

dindwyder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

Age- 23
Gender- Male
Question- When will I find love? Can I expect a new job anytime soon?

#18    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostLeah G., on 24 December 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Hi Blind Pew,

Looks like you've been feeling like a fish out of water lately. I'm seeing a woman in your life, I think you are in a romantic relationship with her but it's been strained lately. I'm not sure they are as bad as you think, relax and do something special for her, not everything that is worth something costs money. Looks like you are feeling pretty prickly, like an old cactus, well, sometimes the glass is not half empty but half full, it's a matter of prospective. You hold on to things very hard or strongly, mostly it's a good trait but if you are holding on to negative energy, it will be negative.

Are you a church goer? I'm seeing someone in what looks like a priest and you are talking to him, asking for guidance or something? This looks like it has a positive outcome, maybe a temporary job? It always helps, having long gaps in your resume' does not. You will be having an epiphany about something tempting soon. It looks as if it will make you very irritated but hold your temper, nothing is ever accomplished by losing that.

I keep asking when your finances are going to get better but all I'm seeing is an angel and stars, both are always good. I am seeing a butterfly, which means you need to be more social, I believe that by being more social you may make some good business contacts and things will get better. Sometimes you have to make your future and don't wait for it to happen, think outside of the box, be creative. You know how to do more than one thing.

Leah.
wow that's pretty much right on
thanks

#19    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

Question: I don't have a question. Just have a look :) tnx in advance

#20    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hey Leah G got another one for ya

Will my health get better?

#21    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 24 December 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Specific question: How will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant future?

Hi Nightwalker,

There are some sharp images here, it suggests that emotions are high. I don't actually see a girlfriend at the moment but there is something about you trying to understand someone on a deeper level, sort of a mystery person. It's seems you spend too much time at home, you need to go to that person. Does this person have a sports car or is that yours? Regardless, I'm seeing a sports car in the mix here... If you don't have a love interest at the moment, you will shortly but it's unclear if it will flourish, she seems a bit alien to you, different walks of life or backgrounds. Remember, every person you have contact with teaches you something, be open to the lesson.

Your home looks very active right now. It's almost like an onion, you keep peeling back the layers to find more layers... Did something happen to your Christmas tree? I keep hearing, "Protect the tree" Perhaps there is another tree that needs protection?

Leah.

#22    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostYee22, on 25 December 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:

Age - 42
Gender - female
Specific question - can you advise on my marriage? Will I do well in my job?

Hi Yee,

So what is going on with your marriage? I'm seeing a blurred line of separation. Have you been talking about separation or have you been trying a temporary one? I don't see it doing either of you much good. My best advise for a good marriage is, kiss before you sleep, never go to bed angry and laugh as much as you can. It's hard to be mad when you entertain each other.

Looks like you had high hopes for this job but you feel like your hands are tied, you can't do what you wanted to do, it was a sudden realization. Did the part of the job that attracted you go to someone else? You do feel comfortable in this job though. Looks like later on down the road things will get better but it's not tomorrow. I'm seeing a bit of an anger problem on your side, something is going to really make you mad, keep it to yourself, don't show your anger. Oh dear, there are two paths here, one showing what I said and the other after an angry spurt. If you do get uncontrollably angry, I see a change in jobs but it would also be good so it looks like either way, things work out.

Leah.

#23    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

View Postdindwyder, on 26 December 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

Age- 23
Gender- Male
Question- When will I find love? Can I expect a new job anytime soon?

Hi Dindwyder,

Well, you will make a wonderful husband, of this I have no doubt!! You have a heart full of love to give. Is someone sick in your home? A breathing problem of some sort? It looks like they will be fine as long as they do what the doctor says. Perhaps it's the job I'm seeing here... I'm getting the impression of someone going from home to home with respiratory instruments, teaching people how to use them. It looks like you work out of the house? This might be something to consider anyway.

Soon but not tomorrow, you will meet someone that is very smart, she wears a ponytail. There might be a present boyfriend or a fresh break up to deal with on her side but when she says it's in the past, it's in the past and you don't need to obsess over it. Be wise, use your brain. Don't chase her away with jealousy. Listen to her and make her laugh!!!

Leah.

#24    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostC235, on 26 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

Question: I don't have a question. Just have a look :) tnx in advance

Hi C 235,

Hahhaha, you like to be a stinker!!! Sort of a person that likes to test people and their motives. Very smart, possibly well educated. Your energy is very clear, though you do have a lot going on in your head all of the time, you will think about something until it is resolved in your own mind. Independent, strong but at times you seem to frighten people. Looks like at first you enjoyed that power and now it's seem to have gotten away from you and you do it without meaning too. Well, not everyone is out to get you or hurt you, some people just like the way you see things and are able to pick out the truth.

You may not believe in angels but they have helped you recently, with that break up, it hurt and really turned your world upside down, it looks like the person just vanished so it seems it was quick. In a way that's good, I think if you had had time to think about it, you would be really bitter. Instead you are clear minded even though your feelings might still be hurt, in time it will pass.

Did you have a test question? The answer you seek is "Yes".

Leah.

#25    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

View Postblind pew, on 26 December 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

Hey Leah G got another one for ya

Will my health get better?

Hi Blind Pew,

I'm feeling stomach issues? And waking in the middle of the night unable to catch your breath? They are both stomach issues. The symptoms are horrid but the fix is easy, see your doctor and tell him everything, even what doesn't seem connected. I keep seeing a dental problem too?? Could also be connected... You have to be pro active in your health care. If you don't remember everything, write it down, most doctors actually appreciate it.

Leah.

#26    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

View PostLeah G., on 26 December 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

Hi C 235,

Hahhaha, you like to be a stinker!!! Sort of a person that likes to test people and their motives. Very smart, possibly well educated. Your energy is very clear, though you do have a lot going on in your head all of the time, you will think about something until it is resolved in your own mind. Independent, strong but at times you seem to frighten people. Looks like at first you enjoyed that power and now it's seem to have gotten away from you and you do it without meaning too. Well, not everyone is out to get you or hurt you, some people just like the way you see things and are able to pick out the truth.

You may not believe in angels but they have helped you recently, with that break up, it hurt and really turned your world upside down, it looks like the person just vanished so it seems it was quick. In a way that's good, I think if you had had time to think about it, you would be really bitter. Instead you are clear minded even though your feelings might still be hurt, in time it will pass.

Did you have a test question? The answer you seek is "Yes".

Leah.

Tnx. 99% correct :)

#27    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostLeah G., on 26 December 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Hi Blind Pew,

I'm feeling stomach issues? And waking in the middle of the night unable to catch your breath? They are both stomach issues. The symptoms are horrid but the fix is easy, see your doctor and tell him everything, even what doesn't seem connected. I keep seeing a dental problem too?? Could also be connected... You have to be pro active in your health care. If you don't remember everything, write it down, most doctors actually appreciate it.

Leah.
Well no stomach problems but got it on the dental issue
thanks

#28    pathway

pathway

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

View PostLeah G., on 26 December 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

Hi Yee,

So what is going on with your marriage? I'm seeing a blurred line of separation. Have you been talking about separation or have you been trying a temporary one? I don't see it doing either of you much good. My best advise for a good marriage is, kiss before you sleep, never go to bed angry and laugh as much as you can. It's hard to be mad when you entertain each other.

Looks like you had high hopes for this job but you feel like your hands are tied, you can't do what you wanted to do, it was a sudden realization. Did the part of the job that attracted you go to someone else? You do feel comfortable in this job though. Looks like later on down the road things will get better but it's not tomorrow. I'm seeing a bit of an anger problem on your side, something is going to really make you mad, keep it to yourself, don't show your anger. Oh dear, there are two paths here, one showing what I said and the other after an angry spurt. If you do get uncontrollably angry, I see a change in jobs but it would also be good so it looks like either way, things work out.

Leah.

Thank you for your reply,  You are accurate in your reading.

Actually I have been wanting to get married. Will I find true love and get married? I'm not seeing anybody yet.

I'm in the sales industry and I like my job. Lately I felt that I should have a vehicle to move around but my financial is tight, is too expensive to get a car.
I  refuse to accept the sale enquiries, when the locations is too far or inconvenience for me to travel by public transport. So, you are right is always goes to someone else.

Yee

#29    John Liu

John Liu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

Q: What profession should I be doing?

#30    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

View Postuser130660, on 27 December 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

Q: What profession should I be doing?

Hi User,

Well, I'm seeing that you work well alone, with just minor supervision or even being your own boss, having your own business, working out of the home even. I'm seeing a family tree so that suggests something that your family does or has done in the past. I'm seeing something that you love to do and have done in the past. I keep seeing something that looks like a cabinet handle?? I have no idea what that means, if you do, please tell me... I also see something that looks like an old rifle. The ones you load a ball in the barrel? I think I'm getting small wood work, detailed work. From what i know, it can be a great paying job or career. Let me know if this rings a bell for you.

Leah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users