Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clear Mothman pictures from Ohio

eckogangsta

In 1967 the mysterious Mothman was seen flitting about the Point Pleasant area, just before the Silver Bridge across the Ohio River collapsed, killing 46 people.

After the collapse, the Mothman sightings ceased. Some believed the Mothman came to warn about the tragic disaster.

Now, the Moth man has been spotted again, flitting about coalfield bridges that are groaning under the weight of overloaded coal trucks. Is the Mothman trying to send another warning?

An OVEC member and her camera happened to be in the right place at the right time. See the exclusive OVEC photos for yourself, below, and you decide what message Mothman is trying to tell us now. Follow the links in the sidebar for pictures of other bridges the Mothman may have to visit next.

MOTHMAN!

:innocent:

post-13768-1149538531.jpg

Edited by eckogangsta

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• ^SolidSnake^

• punish3ment

Photoshopped, and badly at that.

In the first picture, he appears simultaneously in front of and behind the railing.

In both the first and second pictures, he looks too "clean". It's just not lifelike. The "red eyes" especially give it away, and look like goggles.

did you think these were real?

Photoshopped, and badly at that.

In the first picture, he appears simultaneously in front of and behind the railing.

In both the first and second pictures, he looks too "clean". It's just not lifelike. The "red eyes" especially give it away, and look like goggles.

did you think these were real?

In case you didn't get it (which you obviously didn't), it's a joke.

Someone took that seriously? It's look like a very bad 50's B movie monster.

:D

It didn't even look THAT good!

i dont actually think they took it seriously, they might have been trying to prep the reader for some awesome pictures of the mothman, when it is clearly a guy in a suit

Someone took that seriously? It's look like a very bad 50's B movie monster.

Why wouldn't one take these pictures seriously?????

It fts the description to a T :tu:

Big Red Eyes

Wings

Bridge.

No doubt this cryptid is now declassified to phenomenon. Finallly !!! HARD evidence Mothman exists.

I KNEW IT !!!!!

:wacko:

In case you didn't get it (which you obviously didn't), it's a joke.

Clearly.

I just enjoy overkill. :tu: I'm one of those folks that goes "But why would a Rabbi walk into a bar anyways?".

Edited by angrycrustacean

Well I saved the pic to my computer and zoomed in on both pics...

Obvioulsy both the pics are not even the same person or whatever...

The attached pic has read and the pic with the link has like a humans face lol

I don't even know how this one got missed...but I am moving it...

I just have one question... ya think those are prescription goggles on Mothboy? :ph34r::w00t:

I just have one question... ya think those are prescription goggles on Mothboy? :ph34r::w00t:

:D:D:lol:

It does look that way haha

I wonder if he can see the cam better?

saw the pope transform into the emperor :D ha ha! i love that!

lol, you missed out one description...most bird like animals are not in latex suites :P

yes MOST not all :D

This is the worst fake cryptid photo of the whole humanity history! It may had been done by a 5 years old child. It's simple ridiculous.

• 1 year later...

what i think is weird is that the silver bridge collapsed when it was 40 years old, on u.s. rt. 35, that was when interstate 35 bride in minasoda was built, when the bride in minasoda was built, 40 years later, it collapsed the same way the silver bridge did, which just happend the other day, both route numbers were also 35. Some people also had mentioned that they seen sightings of the mothman shortly before the bridged collapsed that evening the other day!

• 1 year later...
In 1967 the mysterious Mothman was seen flitting about the Point Pleasant area, just before the Silver Bridge across the Ohio River collapsed, killing 46 people.

After the collapse, the Mothman sightings ceased. Some believed the Mothman came to warn about the tragic disaster.

Now, the Moth man has been spotted again, flitting about coalfield bridges that are groaning under the weight of overloaded coal trucks. Is the Mothman trying to send another warning?

An OVEC member and her camera happened to be in the right place at the right time. See the exclusive OVEC photos for yourself, below, and you decide what message Mothman is trying to tell us now. Follow the links in the sidebar for pictures of other bridges the Mothman may have to visit next.

MOTHMAN!

:innocent:

OMG! LMFAO!

:D