Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What Was It?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 02 December 2002 - 03:14 PM

A friend of mine was driving to work this morning at about
       5:00 and saw this huge greenish-yellow object
      with a long trail behind it, streaking towards earth!  He said it looked  so big and threatening, he pulled off the road,  preparing for an  explosion!  Fortunately,  it didn't.   :)   When he got to work,  he said several people there  had seen it too.

#2    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 10:36 AM

I'm goin with the swamp gas theory  ,  just cause I liked where this thread was headin before KC  ph34r.gif                    

#3    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 13 December 2002 - 01:16 PM

Since no MIB or military personnel showed up at his door,  I guess that's
         what it was   smile.gif

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#4    Guest_Sharkey67_*

Guest_Sharkey67_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2002 - 05:43 PM

I saw something similar about 5or so years ago in New Jersey. It was dusk. I was on my way home from work and saw a fireball zipping across the sky, on a downward course. The object I saw was not greenish/yellow but bluish with white and flame colored edges, and a long trail of flame behind. Only one other person I spoke to saw this object and I never saw a report in the papers.

I figure it was a bolide or something. It was huge. If you held a quarter in your hand at arms length that's about how big it appeared.

Neat stuff, but I'm certain it's explainable.

-Sharkey                    

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 23 January 2003 - 02:15 PM

more than likely that is what it was, either that ir some space debris falling to earth.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users