Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Madeleine McCann: fresh investigation

madeleine mccann

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

    Deeply Mysterious

  • 38,940 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

A team of 37 detectives has spent the last two years trawling through thousands of documents, witness statements and pieces of evidence as part of a Government funded review of the case.

That review has now been upgraded to a full-scale investigation with those in charge admitting they have a number of fresh theories about what happened to Madeleine after she disappeared from her parents’ holiday apartment on the Algarve on 3 May 2007.

More than six years on police insist there is every chance the little girl – who would now be aged 10 – is still alive, having found no evidence to suggest otherwise.

http://www.telegraph...l-suspects.html

I hope upon hope that they find her alive and well....

Posted Image

#2    MacsMom

MacsMom

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:South Dixie

  • Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

I have always had the feeling that this was a stranger abduction.  I truly hope they find some answers in this case.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#3    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

    My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

  • Member
  • 6,293 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

I wonder how much attention this would have got if the parents were a couple of unemployed individuals leaving their children alone while out with friends.

I deal with parents who have had their children abducted all the time and this one case gets millions throw at it. Just a potion of what has been spent on this case would go along way towards helping others in the same situation.

Posted Image

#4    DBunker

DBunker

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,485 posts
  • Joined:26 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

I cant say Im an expert on this case, but I have always suspected the parents.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostDBunker, on 04 July 2013 - 03:53 PM, said:

I cant say Im an expert on this case, but I have always suspected the parents.

I have to agree.  I cannot see why Scotland Yard are ignoring the evidence of the dogs and forensics.

They have of course been ruled out as suspects.  Perfectly timed as they have a libel trial starting very shortly against the lead Portuguese investigator.

Posted Image

#6    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

View Postskookum, on 05 July 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

I have to agree.  I cannot see why Scotland Yard are ignoring the evidence of the dogs and forensics.

They have of course been ruled out as suspects.  Perfectly timed as they have a libel trial starting very shortly against the lead Portuguese investigator.
Dogs?


#7    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 05 July 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Dogs?

http://www.dailymail...ns-friends.html

http://www.dailymail...g-evidence.html



Posted Image

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,343 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

hmmm "Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell denied categorically that any such procedure had happened"
So the lawyer is saying the search did not happen yet in fact it did actually happen? If a dog isn't doing a job, then get another one or keep repeating the searches.

Also "More than six years on police insist there is every chance the little girl – who would now be aged 10 – is still alive, having found no evidence to suggest otherwise"
There is also little or hardly any evidence that she is alive too, of course they have to say that to assure the parents.
Another thing, it seems someone knew what were they doing, if it was a random kidnapper surely Madeleine would of screamed or cried, when he or she took her away, running from the hotel?
If you knew what to do, then you take time, make sure everything is acting normal, then place her in the car or wherever.

Another thing, why are the parents suing now? Surely that would come last if they find Madeleine, a family member is more important than money


#9    shaddow134

shaddow134

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Joined:25 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Northern Ontario

  • "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

A waste of time,you can look no further than the Parents,for me they are Guilty.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#10    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 05 July 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

hmmm "Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell denied categorically that any such procedure had happened"
So the lawyer is saying the search did not happen yet in fact it did actually happen? If a dog isn't doing a job, then get another one or keep repeating the searches.

Also "More than six years on police insist there is every chance the little girl – who would now be aged 10 – is still alive, having found no evidence to suggest otherwise"
There is also little or hardly any evidence that she is alive too, of course they have to say that to assure the parents.
Another thing, it seems someone knew what were they doing, if it was a random kidnapper surely Madeleine would of screamed or cried, when he or she took her away, running from the hotel?
If you knew what to do, then you take time, make sure everything is acting normal, then place her in the car or wherever.

Another thing, why are the parents suing now? Surely that would come last if they find Madeleine, a family member is more important than money

Well they have just sued a retired lawyer and he now has a suspended sentence.

Now they are hot on the heals of the Investigator in Portugal.  I think he is already financially ruined, but faces the might of the worlds most feared libel firm Carter Ruck.  Apparently they work for them for free.

Strangely enough they haven't sued any of the private investigators who they hired and found nothing.  At least two are in prison for crimes unrelated.

Posted Image

#11    Still Waters

Still Waters

    Deeply Mysterious

  • 38,940 posts
  • Joined:01 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:41 PM

More -

Millionaire child abuser and girlfriend accused of trying to extort £2.5m from missing Madeleine McCann's parents are arrested in Portugal hideout.

http://www.dailymail...al-hideout.html

Posted Image

#12    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Well we can have every faith in the investigation.  It has been headed by Hamish Campbell, he made a fine job of the Jill Dando murder investigation.

http://news.bbc.co.u.../uk/1407140.stm

Posted Image





Also tagged with madeleine mccann

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users