Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#406    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

Aliens and demons.... Maybe they are demons but then again maybe not, maybe they are creatures like ourselves but from another dimension, if that is the case that could explain some of their weirder powers such as walking through walls, immunity to firearms, and the ability to read and control other beings minds. That being said I still think that they are in some way spiritual rather then extraterrestrial. Some religious people report that these beings have a negative reaction to exorcism and other techniques. Some people who claim to be in contact with aliens are very anti christian. It's hard to say, it's something that people will have to do research on.

#407    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 10 May 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Aliens and demons.... Maybe they are demons but then again maybe not, maybe they are creatures like ourselves but from another dimension, if that is the case that could explain some of their weirder powers such as walking through walls, immunity to firearms, and the ability to read and control other beings minds. That being said I still think that they are in some way spiritual rather then extraterrestrial. Some religious people report that these beings have a negative reaction to exorcism and other techniques. Some people who claim to be in contact with aliens are very anti christian. It's hard to say, it's something that people will have to do research on.
I agree

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#408    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 10 May 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

On the religious theme, this thread, like Lazarus, was raised from the dead. Your views mirrored some of mine. It could be that some EBEs were freaked out by religious fanatics and fundamentalists so they split back to their craft. It's a bit like my reaction to Jehovah's Witnesses. ;)

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#409    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

As long as Demons come from Earth they are not Aliens. (That's if there are any Demons at all :alien: )

Edited by stevemagegod, 11 May 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#410    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

It just might be that both aliens and demons are figments of overactive or disturbed imaginations.  As far as I can make out there is no credible non-testimonial evidence for either.  That doesn't "prove" they don't exist, but it does call for a little caution on our part about being so sure they do.

#411    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,578 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 11 May 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

As long as Demons come from Earth they are not Aliens. (That's if there are any Demons at all :alien: )
If demons came from mars, they would be aliens then?

#412    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 11 May 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

One of those Earth demons lives in Cleveland. They just freed his captors, which just goes to show that we have some nerve to say that all ETs are evil.

View PostFrank Merton, on 11 May 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

It just might be that both aliens and demons are figments of overactive or disturbed imaginations.  As far as I can make out there is no credible non-testimonial evidence for either.  That doesn't "prove" they don't exist, but it does call for a little caution on our part about being so sure they do.

My guess is that you don't believe in them, then. It's just a hunch.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#413    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

DO Demons Dream?

This is a Work in Progress!

#414    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

The demon theory on aliens does seem plausible.  It would explain a lot of things about the ET/UFO cases that are not explainable.  First and foremost is the fact that UFOs seem to bend the laws of physics and can materialize and de-materialize without a clue on where they go when we don't see them.  Also, there's the fact that there's been no actual contact confirmed.  Yes, there have been cases in which aliens seem to be communicating their intent to people of Earth.  But, why would they be surveiling the Earth for all these centuries without making open contact?  Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both theorized that aliens and UFOs were demonic which is why there are very few traces of the crafts and beings left behind.  The appearing and disappearing would be readily explained by the interdimensional theory, which is what most people also claim demons are.  Beings from another realm of our world that we cannot see.  It's not that farfetched when you think about it.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#415    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,578 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:02 AM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 12 May 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Jacques Vallee and J. Allen Hynek both theorized that aliens and UFOs were demonic which is why there are very few traces of the crafts and beings left behind.  The appearing and disappearing would be readily explained by the interdimensional theory, which is what most people also claim demons are.  Beings from another realm of our world that we cannot see.  It's not that farfetched when you think about it.
Jacques Vallee has theorized that the entities are interdimensional, and that both aliens and demons are human ideas of these beings.

Edited by Rlyeh, 12 May 2013 - 05:06 AM.

#416    Labobio

Labobio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

I will never understand why people cant believe there are creatures from other worlds or dimensions but believe there is one God that created the universe..It just sounds so silly..Think about it..Put away all that is pounded into your head and realistically look at it..It doesnt work..The whole ET are demons is so ridiculous to me..The bible is just a form of control..If you are good you are rewarded..If you do bad you are punished..And not just for the short term..NOOO..You can go to hell if you are bad..One day all religion will be exposed as a fraud and then we will have no more problems..Most wars are fought over religion..How many people have been killed over religion..Put the bible down and think like an individual..not more following the sheep..there are no demons..but there is more than likely creatures from other planets or dimensions..The world has to get out of the dark ages..

#417    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 May 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

DO Demons Dream?
Demons don't sleep

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#418    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Labobio I believe in god, I don't believe in hell though and however bad you are in life when you die you don't go to a place and burn for all eternity. When you die your just dead, none of that hell crap.

#419    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Who knows what's "out there?"  The argument against aliens is to my mind pretty strong, given the distances between the stars and Fermi's Paradox.  As regards demons and so on, coming from a different culture and seeing how different cultures have such divergent experiences makes me wonder if it is not expectations more than reality.  At any rate better evidence is needed to convince what I would identify as the more realistic of the population.

#420    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

One that closes there mind to all possibilities never opens there Eyes to See right in front of themselfs sometimes ! Who knows whats out there ? We are here therefore We are the only thing out there ? I think not !
Its just we have not seen it all yet !
As for the Demons I like to Keep them in the e-Closet ! THen I can bring them out at a moments notice ! :tu:
Keep Looking !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users