Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Truth About Revelation 14:12

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#286    Ben Masada

Ben Masada

Poltergeist

• 2,451 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

View Postaka CAT, on 08 February 2014 - 11:11 PM, said:

Ben: Just as to categorize the Jews as "Christ-killers" is Anti-Semitism. (Acts 2:36)

CAT:  That's a pretext.  Do not feign to speak for the Greek with the quote above.

I am not. I am speaking for the Jews.

Your so introducing the derogatory term is impertinent.
Promoting prejudice isn't pardoning it.

Oh! I got it! To promote the slander that the Jews killed Jesus is not prejudice but to defend the Jews from the slander that they killed Jesus is, right? Worse than that: It is racism.

Ben: As the NT demonstrates an act of vandalism to use a Jew in the person  of Jesus to preach against his own Faith which was Judaism.

CAT: You resent Jesus' message of love?  Your animosity is more detrimental to your said faith.  Are you here to convert Christians or recruit mercenaries?  

No, I resent the Christian slander that the Jews killed Jesus which is a lie when the Romans were the ones who did it.

Ben: Sorry but I am not a Muslim.

CAT: Neither are those to whom you derisively equate a Muslim.

I have never attributed a Muslim doctrine to Christianity. So, I don't know what you are talking about.

Ben: To insist on the claim that Jesus was not married is an evil disservice against Jesus himself who spent 3.5 years of his life hanging around with 12 guys and calling one of them his beloved.  This is akin to homosexuality and Jesus was not one.

CAT: That any "one of them [was] his beloved" is your fabrication, since the Son of God takes no personal interest in any sexuality. Spare me more lies, as they solely become the Prince of Deception.

The lies are not mine but of the NT that throughout the gospels refer to John as Jesus' beloved disciple. You ignore them because you don't read your own Bible. Start with John 19:26. Therefore, fabrication of the gospels, not mine. Besides, Jesus was not "the son of God" but a Jew just like anyone else. Son of God is too Greek to be Jewish. Have you ever heard about the Greek myth of the demigod? It was the son of a god with an earthly woman. Jesus was Jewish and in his Faith which was Judaism there is no such a thing.

Edited by Ben Masada, 14 February 2014 - 06:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users