Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vegetarians

Set the Fallen

Good evening (or day).

Okay I have heard many weird story's about vegetarians. Among some it involves vegetarians killing those who hurt trees and other horrible stuff...

A story I have heard is that Hitler in reality was Vegetarian because he was a plant and enjoyed to hear plants scream....

Some even say it is a fact Vegetarians' are more violent than other humans... truly, vegis people are scary.

*gotta say, many vegetarians are really violent...*

I am not good at the stories about scary vegetarians, but some sayings is those I heard.

Ty for your time.

(and if anyone know the story about the vegetarians that kill because of cutting down trees, then please share it)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funky Poacher

• Set the Fallen

• Undeadskeptic

• Lt_Ripley

Good evening (or day).

Okay I have heard many weird story's about vegetarians. Among some it involves vegetarians killing those who hurt trees and other horrible stuff...

A story I have heard is that Hitler in reality was Vegetarian because he was a plant and enjoyed to hear plants scream....

Some even say it is a fact Vegetarians' are more violent than other humans... truly, vegis people are scary.

I am not good at the stories about scary vegetarians, but some sayings is those I heard.

Ty for your time.

(and if anyone know the story about the vegetarians that kill because of cutting down trees, then please share it)

hmmm as a vegan, I think you can put your fears to rest , this perhaps is a case of an over active imagination and lots of false info..

the idea behind the vegan lifestyle is non violence....... or ahimsa as its called.. one chooses to live a life with a non violent ethic ....plants do not scream...

a

Hitler wasn't a vegan , but he did have weird eating habits. while he was obsessive about vegetables..... I read his favorite dish was stuffed squab.

Adolf Hitler had poor table manners and suffered flatulence

Adolf Hitler had "shocking" table manners, gorged on cake in his bunker and suffered from flatulence, psychological profile documents show.

The dictator also bit his fingernails at meal times and nervously rubbed his index finger back and forth across his moustache, the newly discovered papers disclose.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...flatulence.html

hmmm as a vegan, I think you can put your fears to rest , this perhaps is a case of an over active imagination and lots of false info..

the idea behind the vegan lifestyle is non violence....... or ahimsa as its called.. one chooses to live a life with a non violent ethic ....plants do not scream...

a

Are you saying that as long as the creature you eat does not make a hear able sound, it does not scream? O.o

Every people that understand plants know that they react on people, they can be scared, sick and sad, and they die... in my eyes I think that suffice to say that they are capable to scream.

Hitler wasn't a vegan , but he did have weird eating habits. while he was obsessive about vegetables..... I read his favorite dish was stuffed squab.

Adolf Hitler had poor table manners and suffered flatulence

Adolf Hitler had "shocking" table manners, gorged on cake in his bunker and suffered from flatulence, psychological profile documents show.

The dictator also bit his fingernails at meal times and nervously rubbed his index finger back and forth across his moustache, the newly discovered papers disclose.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...flatulence.html

It is also told he did not eat meat at all...

In the history books in Europe it is though. ^_^

Are you saying that as long as the creature you eat does not make a hear able sound, it does not scream? O.o

Every people that understand plants know that they react on people, they can be scared, sick and sad, and they die... in my eyes I think that suffice to say that they are capable to scream.

a plant is not a creature ..plants do not have nervous systems, they do not feel pain, or get sad or cry. etc.........

of course you are free to make up whatever you want ...

a plant is not a creature ..plants do not have nervous systems, they do not feel pain, or get sad or cry. etc.........

of course you are free to make up whatever you want ...

.... =.=

Is it any weird demons and spirits don't like humans? ^_^

.... =.=

Is it any weird demons and spirits don't like humans? ^_^

you have lost me..

Plants can get "stressed" but I'm pretty sure they don't feel pain as such without a nervous system...

Hitler wasn't a vegitarian.

Good evening (or day).

Ty for your time.

What the f....heck?

It is also told he did not eat meat at all...

In the history books in Europe it is though. ^_^

yes , but that is based on old information. this is relatively new.

The top secret papers also state Hitler believed Goebbels' own propaganda about himself and genuinely thought he was the "greatest military genius of all time".

same link from above. similar stories on it.

Good evening (or day).

Ty for your time.

Good Day.

I've never heard of vegetarians killing people who hurt trees. There are environmentalists (who may, or may not, be vegetarians) who protest the felling of trees in certain areas - they can be very passionate about their cause, but I never heard of them killing anyone, they tend to have a passive ideology, being all hippies and that.

I've heard that Hitler was a vegetarian. I don't think he believed he was a plant, that's ridiculous. No-one can hear plants scream, because they don't. They lack vocal chords for a start.

I'm a vegetarian and I'm very non-violent. I'm one of the few people I know who has never even had a fist fight. I avoid it by being sensible and reasonable.

If I'm being honest, I never heard any stories of vegetarians being scary or violent. Animal rights protesters, yes, but they are not synonymous with vegetarians. IMO they are thugs who do the very cause they profess to follow a great disservice.

Now, because you have disrepected vegetarians, I must kill you :rofl:

Talk about false information.

Hitler wasn't even a vegetarian--he was a proud beefaholic.

None of that really made any sense though. Most vegetarians eat plants because they are considerate toward the lives of animals, the suggestion that they like to hurt plants is completely ridiculous.

You better watch out Set. You can't fool me. I saw you with that steak. Your days are numbered now pal. I'm gonna impale you with my celery stick.

You better watch out Set. You can't fool me. I saw you with that steak. Your days are numbered now pal. I'm gonna impale you with my celery stick.

Hey, that's my favorite weapon too!

I heard vegans are violent and angry because they're constantly hungry. You know those PETA raids into the lab to "rescue" animals about to be put to the test?

It's for food.

Just kidding! :P

Life is not possible without pain....The stories you hear about vegetarians are purely wrong and such believes is the result of false imagination

Was hitler the topic?

Thanks

B???

Good evening (or day).

Ty for your time.

You know, accusing Vegitarians of atrocities without some facts to back it is just offensive as all heck. One of my best friends is a Vegitarian, and I assure you she is no more and no less violent than anyone else on the planet. In fact I know many vegitarians who are much less voilent than alot of other people I know.

Hitler in reality was Vegetarian because he was a plant
shakes head* really now, that is just beyond far fetched. People are not plants.

Among some it involves vegetarians killing those who hurt trees and other horrible stuff...

You contradict yourself, either vegis protect trees, or they torment plants...I dont see how it would go both ways here.

Being afraid of vegitarians, vegans or carnivores is as silly as being afraid of some one who prefers to eat Kosher, or fearing some one with red hair. Its absolute twaddle.

In the future, try to find a source for your nonsense if youre going to post it as "fact", because I certianly cant find a reputable story on the net anywhere to back your claim. I did find a story about a Vegan couple who seemed to not understand proper nutrition for children and starved a baby to death. Stupid and neglictful yes, violent, no.

Are you sure you dont mean extremist enviromentalists? There are a few stories about enviromentalists using booby traps in logging areas and other places of protest. Heres a link to the first story that popped up when I ran my search

With that said, let me point out that not all enviromentalists are vegitarian or vegan.

Edited by MirrorImage

With that said, let me point out that not all enviromentalists are vegitarian or vegan.

:yes:

I heard vegans are violent and angry because they're constantly hungry. You know those PETA raids into the lab to "rescue" animals about to be put to the test?

It's for food.

Vegetarians =/= PETA.

Exactly. I've been vegetarian all my life, have never killed someone who cut down a tree, and detest PETA. There are extremists in any group of people and the ones in PETA tend to give the rest of us a bad name.

:yes:

Vegetarians =/= PETA.

aAre you saying all vegitarians support Peta? Because I've been a vegitarian for 6 years now, and I think PETA are a bunch of nutters. In fact, they give a very bad name to anyone associated with animals rights or the like.

I heard vegans are violent and angry because they're constantly hungry.

You aren't serious, are you?

aAre you saying all vegitarians support Peta? Because I've been a vegitarian for 6 years now, and I think PETA are a bunch of nutters. In fact, they give a very bad name to anyone associated with animals rights or the like.

Nope, I said that vegetarians are not equal to PETA. They do a great disservice to the animals they are supposed to be protecting.

I agree with what they're trying to do, but how they're trying to do it is just whacked.

PETA, just those 4 little letters can give me heartburn...those whackadoodles wanted one of the local schools, in a town named Spearfish to change its name to Sea Kitten Highschool....didnt occur to the idiots that South Dakota is land locked and a good 1,000 miles to the ocean if not more.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/articles/2...c0852005061.txt