Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lycans

Guardian__angel

Werewolves (also known as Lycans) are people who have tranformed

to a wolf. Not everything of the old legend is true. For instance the transform

doesn't have to be at full moon. People change to a lycan (or in the beginning starting to suffer at lycantrophy) when they eat the meat of a prey that has been

recently hunted by a wolf. The transform doesnt happen at first by fullmoon but happens afther a while (depending on how strong you are mentaly and fysicaly).

How ever people say Lycans do not excist. But they do, only not in full form.

Some people suffer lycantrophy and are being drugged. The drugging stops the

transform and makes you go mad. In the dark ages (in northern lands specificly)

there where no medicene and people transformed. How ever the disease is

rare because nobody ever eats that meat. There are other ways of getting the

disease how ever I dont know how.. but looking into that. People say lycans

cant resist silver. This is not entirely true. They can resist it, but it stops there transform for a little while. If anyone has good information to share with me then please do so!

--/->Guardian Angel<-\--

Wow thanks for that.

810975[/snapback]

Np at all, if you have information about this subject feel free to tell me

In my religeon there are "werewolves" but we call the shapeshifters. They can take the form of many things. They are not effected by silver and the full moon is there most active time, but not because of it effecting them, more because it is brighter and they can see better. Just a little food for thought.

Shapeshifters yes I red about them. Not quite sure or we mean the

same ones. Mine could change form to any kind by using the creatures skin.

And not to be disrespectfull to your religion but I think shapeshifters are something

differnt from lycans. They are similair yes.. but not the same. (Feel free to discus this, nothing better then a good discussion).

Stating your opinion is never disrespectful...at least not to me. But the reason I know this is because my dad (who also perticipates in my religon) has on that lives in the woods behond his house. HE has never offered to hurt any of us, but if we bring new people to my dads house he will come up to them and blow down the back of their neck. It usually scared these people to death and they want to leave right away. But that is just Wolfies (thats what we call him) way of checking them out and making sure that they mean no harm. Dad finds dead deer carcuses behind his house all the time even large dogs sometimes. We suspect this is what he feeds off of.

That is a really interesting thing. But just to be sure, are you saying that

your father is a shapeshifter or a lycan? I mean if he was a lycan you should

make sure he doesnt bite 1 of you. If he does you will suffer the lycantrophy disease.

My dad isnt the shapeshifter. I said that my dad has one that lives behind his house. BIG difference. LOL. You can hear him coming threw the woods. It soundl like an elephant running threw the trees and then when it gets into your eys shot its only a house cat. Its strange yes I know and really dont expect most people to believe it. But then again it doesnt bother me wether people believe it or not.

So I agree, It doenst matter what other people think about your opions.

Thats why its a opinion. And sorry for the misunderstanding my english isnt

to well (im dutch =p). But you have a shapeshifther behind your house,,

(sry for if you already have told me this) but where does he change too?

Wolf only or other shapes to? (I need all the info I can get about transforming, to be quit honest im wishing to become a lycan myself [how weird that may of sound])

So I agree, It doenst matter what other people think about your opions.

Thats why its a opinion. And sorry for the misunderstanding my english isnt

to well (im dutch =p). But you have a shapeshifther behind your house,,

(sry for if you already have told me this) but where does he change too?

Wolf only or other shapes to? (I need all the info I can get about transforming, to be quit honest im wishing to become a lycan myself [how weird that may of sound])

I have seen him as a house cat and a human. That is it. I saw a naked man walking behind dads house and asked dad what it was and he said thats wolfie. And then I saw him as a house cat. Coming out of the woods. As for becoming one. Cant tell you much there except that you cant become what you want to become all the time. It is more of what we are ment to be.

Yes ment to be.. but how do I know im not ment to be that?

I did research for so long.. searched for one so long.. checked

every local rumor.. did some methods too. Sometimes I think faith

and even god needs a push in the right direction. Being a lycan would be perfect for me.. it fits with my character. Unfortunatly we have no wild wolves in my country... my knowledge doesnt stop at lycans. I know stuff about vampires, ghost and demons too. Im not a very liked character in real live. People dislike me

and think im wierd. Mostly ofcourse because of my theories and toughts about things. Being a lycan would be a outcome to me.

--/->Guardian Angel<-\--

Do you have Yahoo or MSN Messenger so that we can talk proivatly? I can give you information that would be of help. But I would rather talk in private

Do you have Yahoo or MSN Messenger so that we can talk proivatly? I can give you information that would be of help. But I would rather talk in private

*just snickers abit*

Yeah I heard about the shapelifers too. I think that one's true. People just change somehow when they always lived with so much anger. And they are also violent people who loves to damage lots of stuff when he/she is by himself/herself.

I remember hearing this one rumor that this one kid got expelled from my middle school because he grew violent and he had so much anger that he ate so much junk foods. he didnt brush his teeth. he slept after 35 hours...he played games like crazily (those killing games). >.<;;

Then he started to eat strangily nasty foods like earthworms... and all kinds of bugs. then he started to eat muds. he could eat anything....... when his dad was so upset of his son that he try to take him to the mental instutition because he couldnt take care of him anymore. when his son was on the car getting there. he found out that his dad was taking him to mental institution. that he tried to get out the car, but his dad grabbed him tight. then his son was eating his dad's hand. his son had sharp teeth that he his teeth went through his dad's skin. his dad didn't know what was happening because he always had pain so he didnt care.

this should be in news btw... i dont know if this is in the news. i just heard the rumors from teachers and students.

and that kid chopped up his dad's hand.... his dad saw it when he stopped the car cause of the traffic was red. his dad was going crazy and he started having one of his seizures >.<;;;

his son got out of the car and ran to the forest. no one couldn't find him -_-;;;;;

right now his dad is in the mental institution. the people thought he was crazy thinking that the "chopped hand was from his son" isnt true.

so the police kinda believed him and went looking for the boy. they found him eating this little 5 year old's leg. this 5 year old was missing from the park for 3 days. so the police tried to find that boy who turned crazyily mad. but he ran so fast that they couldnt catch him, then he disappeared.

some people in my school said that they saw him in their backyard. heh.

Edited by angel-roh

I didnt mean in that sence of the word. But ok

I heard some where that werewolfs can change from human to werewolf when they want but they are weaker the farther from the full moon. Is this true?... Its not like im a were wolf or anything whistling2.gif ...Yet devil.gif

Im not entrirely sure but I dont think they need the full moon to gain

strenght. They can change at will yes.

The full moon isnt really of any relevance...they can see better in a full moon thats why most ppl say they are more active then!

I just thought of something. Do Werewolfs have night vision?If they do it means tiny slivers of light will allow it to see. Right?