Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if the whole scale was flipped?

Kevin28

What if the whole scale was flipped? The light beings are the bad guys and the dark being are the good guys? At least they don't blind us with their light and put us into a trance and its almost like its hypnotic. Say that the demons were telling us that the power is inside us and to take back control, the other side didn't like this and labeled them evil for telling the truth so they can keep control. If you haven't had an experiences with a demon then who are you to say there evil and bad? It’s like a program, why would they want the real truth to spread? Just about all religions say Satan & his Demons are evil. What if that's because there breaking us free from their mind control? Light reflects while black absorbs. Light is reflecting the truth out of you while black is absorbing the truth inside of you. Also if we were sent to this evil hell to burn in fire for eternity then wouldn't we get used to it? I'm still forming this and wanted to get your options on this. No trolling please.

Edited by Kevin2211
  • Like 1

Light is reflecting the truth while black is absorbing the truth. Also if we were sent to this evil hell to burn in fire for eternity then wouldn't we get used to it? I'm still forming this and wanted to get your options on this. No trolling please.

This part.

Something white, reflects more light than something black. Your conceptions of truth or evil have no bearing on this mundane well known concept. That is my opinion.

• Like 1

This part.

Something white, reflects more light than something black. Your conceptions of truth or evil have no bearing on this mundane well known concept. That is my opinion.

I edited it, It should sound better.

I edited it, It should sound better.

While it does sound better, my original post stands.

• Like 1

While it does sound better, my original post stands.

This is why i'm still forming this theory of mine. I just need people like you to point out stuff like that.
  • Like 1

This is why i'm still forming this theory of mine. I just need people like you to point out stuff like that.

I appreciate the discussion. Can I ask you, do you believe in the whole symbology of the light/dark, white/black, good/evil thing? Are you incorporating that into a theory, or is that the basis of your theory.

• Like 1

You're right in ways... The bad ones will pretend to be good as long as they can behind masks. I can write a book or lecture on this and I probably will. No one but the awakening few seem to notice. Enough said, I don't want to write a story.

Edit to say that their are those that work to help or hurt and stay out of the general plan.

If we don't accomplish space travel majorly soon, we will be screwed. No wonder Obamation canceled that.

Edited by WolvenHeart7
  • Like 1

I appreciate the discussion. Can I ask you, do you believe in the whole symbology of the light/dark, white/black, good/evil thing? Are you incorporating that into a theory, or is that the basis of your theory.

I believe there is a good and bad "Yin and Yang" to everything but there is a much bigger picture. It also makes sense to me because space is black almost like it was made by the black beings. Also my whole theory on Pandora's box makes even more sense to me now. That wasn't darkness it was life that was let out. Edited by Kevin2211
  • Like 1

I believe there is a good and bad "Yin and Yang" to everything but there is a much bigger picture. It also makes sense to me because space is black almost like it was made by the black beings. Also my whole theory on Pandora's box makes even more sense to me now. That wasn't darkness it was life that was let out. I also found this quote: "Darkness is light turned inside out"- Beelzebub

There is a much bigger picture, it's not painted in black and white. Space is not black, it only looks that way because there's the lack of a visible body to reflect that light back to your eye. I'm also well aware of the myth of Pandora's Box, your theory hasn't been given... so, I can make no sense of that.

Also, if I may, where can you find the quotes of Beelzebub?

• Like 1

There is a much bigger picture, it's not painted in black and white. Space is not black, it only looks that way because there's the lack of a visible body to reflect that light back to your eye. I'm also well aware of the myth of Pandora's Box, your theory hasn't been given... so, I can make no sense of that.

Also, if I may, where can you find the quotes of Beelzebub?

Yes i know that also but its fun to make a myth about it. Here is a part of my theory about Pandora's box or how i thank it was opened; Before it was white black space like a white sheet of paper. The 2 negative magnets heated up Pandora's Box making it explode "The Big Bang" spreading darkness aka blackness across space. The cube could be both Pandora's box and Metatron’s Cube "The Seed or Flower Of Life".

I'll message you the website but it had that one quote on the first page which should give people a hint.

Edited by Kevin2211

I'll message you the website but it had that one quote on the first page which should give people a hint.

I'd rather you didn't. I'd rather that you carry a discussion, as intended, within this forum.

• Like 1

I'd rather you didn't. I'd rather that you carry a discussion, as intended, within this forum.

Oh you can delete that message then. It was just a link that i feel that shouldn't be posted here. I edited out that quote; I think it was copyrighted. Edited by Kevin2211
  • Like 1

Oh you can delete that message then. It was just a link that i feel that shouldn't be posted here. I edited out that quote; I think it was copyrighted.

If it's copyrighted, quote a bit and provide a link. No one will be pizzy. :)

Edit: Also, it had to do with Satanism, which is part of the crux or your discussion.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

If it's copyrighted, quote a bit and provide a link. No one will be pizzy. :)

That link will need a whole new thread because the discussion will be out of control here. :P I just removed it because it didn't feel right if i posted that link. But ya that is my little theory of Pandora's box. Not sure how else i can explain light being blinding and hypnotic like its a mosquito light trap and how black can be absorbing as in absorbing Power, Knowledge etc.

Being naughty is good devil.gif

Pandora was naughty when she opened the box ... she was not supposed to.

They always do that; peek when they are not supposed to , eat what they are not supposed to, open, unseal, invoke what they are not supposed to .... remember what happened when Psyche looked at her 'monster' lover ?

It breaks the spell , you see.

tumblr_mzpy9caaVE1qdvzsko1_400.gif

• Like 1

Well life is all about experience. There is so much programming on this. If Satan didn't exist then this god wouldn't exist. Oh and please don't go to that old "A new view of reality" idea, that old one is so out of date from what i have now.

Edited by Kevin2211

Calling good evil and evil good was known about long ago - and it has bad consequences. People are open to believe anything they wish but that "book of fairy tales" has information in it that explains what's happening these days. As we move further along we will see evidence mounting that will require dedication to ignore ;) Good luck in your quest.

• Like 1

I never said all bad is good, or all good is bad. I'm just saying just for that picture there is a lot of programming on it. I'm not with religion anymore and I've been seeing if i can convert to Satanism to see what’s happening on their perspective but i found i still have believes tide with religion that i need to rewrite and a few others. Its like saying all white cats are good but all black cats are bad because there black and somehow represents evil without having their own experience about it first hand.

Edited by Kevin2211

I think there is a problem. :yes: Try forget Christianity and give a look for another religions. What is the true?

Religions are often only a human constructions. A demon in Christianity is often a good being in another religion.

For example Ishtar - Astaroth. :-* In Christianity a demon from hell, and in old Babylon Queen of Heaven.

Where is the true? What is reality? This is only an example, there are much more similar things.

Edited by Lumpino

Who decides who's good and who's evil? The winner does, as ever.

Although it is interesting that the dualistic manichean kind of Christianity needs to have an Evil in order to convince itself that it is Good. It rather seems that it isn't entirely convinced of its own goodness unless it has Evil to set itself against.

• Like 2

I never said all bad is good, or all good is bad. I'm just saying just for that picture there is a lot of programming on it. I'm not with religion anymore and I've been seeing if i can convert to Satanism to see what’s happening on their perspective but i found i still have believes tide with religion that i need to rewrite and a few others. Its like saying all white cats are good but all black cats are bad because there black and somehow represents evil without having their own experience about it first hand.

And there's another example; Satanism (in the sense that, for example, Aleister Crowley thought of it) exists, inasmuch as it does exist, purely to set itself against Christianity, it exists basically to annoy the dualistic kind of Christianity. And since, as we have seen, that depends on there being an Evil to justify itself, in a way what Satanism is doing is justifying that kind of Christianity, rather than challenging it.
  • Like 1

Are you sure satanism is a good idea? Torture, depravity and all kindsa things you dont wanna mention in a forum where children and sensitive people go to, are part of the real packet, not the faky "hey look I call myself satanist and attend this and that event". That's bs, it's no different than being a christian who just pays church taxes, goes to church, and thinks that's all you need to make the world better.

It can hurt you, deep and a lot. When you get hurt deep, there's a lot of potential for you to become stronger than before, but most of the time it's really hard too. Hard to see the way up. That's always the problem, so it's so easy to take the way down because at least you see what's there, if you dare. The point going down though, I dont think there is any. Been there, seen enough. You learn to emphatize with the downtrodden and perhaps support them if you take the road, but that's all you gonna have. That's just to get them back up.

Instead of putting your hand all the way to the fire, I'd say it's better to try carefully how close you can put your hand before it starts to burn. If you sensitivise yourself, you'll know soon enough. Get addicted to something bad, become anxious, think the consequences through...

One thing I think you're getting right is, thinking based on your own experiences. There's just a whole lot of alternatives to satanism in its true form. Any kinda religion where you just act like a robot without freedom is pointless anyhow. We got a whole lot more potential than can be said in words.

• Like 1

Do you have first hand experience of "real" Satanism, then, in the way you describe? Satanism in the form popularised, if you could call it that, by such as Anton LaVey was about focussing on one's own will and not being constrained by the mores of society.

No i'm not going into it i'm just viewing there perspectives. I haven't had a good or bad experience with demons so i can’t label them as such which is why i'm building my own believe system and need to rewrite these believes. I'm just saying light can be blinding and hypnotic. Example: people say when you die you’re in a tunnel and there is a bright white light at the end. Saying i'm spiritual can be viewed the same way as well.

Edited by Kevin2211