Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Crying Girl Ghost

TomBosley

1st post, a single Youtube link...

Hmmmmmmm. Must be credible.

• Like 6

ahh the wonders what we can do with dictaphones

• Like 1

What he said.^

• Like 6

I'm surprised this was not posted for April 1st. It would have made more sense.

People,

It's fine to be sceptical. This is a discussion site and so we encourage both sides of the debate. However simply posting "fake" is not intelligent discussion, it is also against the rules of this site (as is telling someone to go away... you know who you are).

Politely explain your point of view, it leads to a better discussion and a friendlier environment for ALL members.

• Like 3

Maybe if 'people' used their critical filter and were less in-discriminant in what they posted, we'd get videos and photographs that did warrant genuine effort. Education people, it's good for you. My point is, how is the field of the paranormal ever to gain credibility if the very people who support and believe refuse to critically evaluate the evidence they are presenting to see if it warrants further discussion in the first place? In an ideal world here's what I'd like to see believers do.

"Oh look, a video of a ghost someone captured on youtube, must post that on the UM forum.."

"But, before I do I'm going to rule out all the obvious culprits that might be responsible for the clip, the sceptics will appreciate that effort".

Result, fewer posts but better quality, like moving from a Tabloid to a quality paper.

Edited by Duck33
  • Like 3

I have an app on my phone that can get that same sound with my voice. The people claim they heard it "again" but rush up the stairs to investigate only after the second time, even though this girls life could be in danger, they also don't sound like they have any kind of adrenaline rush from the situation so they are neither scared, nor terribly concerned or excited. This is pretty corny.

• Like 2

Titles a clue.. not even going to bother checking the clip..

• Like 1

Are you claiming this is genuine video footage of a paranormal encounter?

the op has been logging in a few times but has not replied. I doubt he will, to answer your question jesse, if you read the tags on this thread he put genuine.

let's pretend that we did not check his other videos and see non ghost videos with the same guys. Let us also pretend that we did not recognize ghost app pictures of ghosts used in his videos.

why is there so much recording of them climbing the stairs then cut out on a handful of seconds when you see the ghost? yes, you could say "the file was corrupted and the only footage was recovered" but my problem is the glitchy screen and sound isnt exactly like that, it would be not pure pink, I have edited corrupt data of videos to know where It would only play sound, have a black screen, image is gibberish.

The kind of stuff you see in this from a video tape camcorder except that this was recorded on a high def camcorder with built since the format is in high quality and wide screen.

To end this post let ask a question that gets asked, why are two guys walking around a buisness office or school with a camcorder? Also how come no one else can hear the screams in the building since the screaming was the same volume down two flights of stairs than they were a few feet away? To further add, how is it a girl? Is he referimg it as a child? Those screams were not a child's nor the fact the hands on the door were of a child (I would debate the shape and size since the hands image were used to stretch over the door and is deformed).

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

The hand image is definitely stretched. I guess the best way to fake this kind of setup would be to have a little knowledge of video editing so that the inconsistencies are not noted by nearly everyone.

• Like 1