Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The religious GOD is a man-made idea

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#16    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 30 June 2005 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE(hyperactive @ Jun 30 2005, 01:02 AM)
laugh.gif Hey Ashley, now you know how i reacted when you provided that dinosaurs from angel-human hybrids mating with reptiles story!

rofl.gif  rofl.gif

View Post

OMG hyper. That picture of yours is funny as hell!

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." – Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" – Bill Moyers

#17    Amalgamut

Amalgamut

Government Agent

• 3,535 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 05:48 AM

Yeah that chick is hot!

Why tiptoe quietly through life just to arrive safely at death?

#18    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 05:50 AM

Yup! I agree. A totally man-made idea! No God!

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#19    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:30 AM

Yes yes Hyper, I can just imagine. But mine comes from texts, not CD-Roms on mountaintops purely out of someone's very explansive sci-fi imagination including time travel.

Your umm, Avatar is...interesting.....and Funi.....Clone Wars getting jiggy with it...uh is this becoming a trend here? lol blink.gif

Posted Image

#20    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:11 PM

Amalgamut said (in relation to the primary and secondary meanings of the Hebrew words as given in Strong's Lexicon)
It all just depends on the context in which the word is used

Yes it does.
The English meanings and therefore the contemporary religious Stories told about the Bible are from the context of the secondary religious meanings and not the primary meanings. ie. past religious scholars have interpreted and translated the words to fit in with the Roman Church's ideas of the 1st to 4th Centuries.

Ronald Pegg has used the original primary meanings and found that the Bible was originally telling a quite different narration.
- - - - -

Ashley-Star*Child said
I'm also guessing you weren't aware that the Hebrews, long before Romans or Constantine, had 'the Holy Spirit' which they called the 'Shekinah' and is female in gender. The word Elohim is gender, in plural male, and singular female.

Yes. The reason the Hebrews acknowledged the Holy Spirit in the female gender (singular) is that the "gods" that are first seen in the Introduction sequence of the Ancients cd-rom, has, as its first floating 'spirit's head' that fades in then out, the Head of the female Egyptian Nefertiti.
The first spirit they see is a female 'god'.

The remaining four 'floating heads' (that also fade in and out like ghosts) are male.

The Hebrews in their use of the word "Elohim" have exactly described what they saw on the computer's screen - one female (singular) and many male (plural) gods.
This is the primary meaning of Hebrew word 430 - deities in the ordinary sense: one female, four male.
- - - - -

Ashley-Star*Child said
Despite what you lack in proving that Sinai was a portal to time-travelling CD-ROM players 'playing God'
Hasn't anyone noticed that a geographical location for the biblical Mount Sinai has not been found after over 3,000 years of looking, there is no evidence of the biblically described Exodus in other history books of the time, and contemporary Egyptian records do not mention Moses in Egypt.

So we have no physical proof that Moses, Mount Sinai, nor the Exodus actually occurred - except what is written in the Bible.

The reason for this (if you had read Mr Pegg's work in full) is due to the fact that "Going up Mount Sinai" refers to running the cursor up the orange mountain from the Greek menu page from the Ancients cd-rom, and that the "Glory of the Lord" refers to the various active icons that spring up when passed over by the cursor. These appear individually as a shaded area in a brilliant white bordered box.

Moses (or the writer who is known by that name) has faithfully described what he saw. He saw the glory of the gods up the mountain: a brilliant white bordered shadowy box.

The burning bush and the voice of God are from a second cd-rom that was shown to the ancient people, where the 'burning bush' represents the middle picture from a Multimedia Maps presentation while the voice heard is that of the male narrator.
The name of God when told (as told in the story of Moses) is at a point in the presentation when letters on the screen appear that when pronounced, sound like Yh-Wh.
All this will be very peculiar to you, as it was to me when it was first told to me back in 1998. It went against everything I was taught at Church.
But since then I have purchased a KJV Bible and Strong's Concordance (book versions) plus the cd-roms, and physically compared each word and sound described in the Bible to the sounds, words, and images seen in the cd-rom sequences.
They are where and when Mr Pegg said they would be -somehow, the words of the Bible ARE describing images from the cd-roms.
- - - - -

Sheri berri said
All religions have their creation storys
Yes they do, but Mr Pegg has found that they all are quoting the same SOURCE.
That source is a group of three modern cd-roms (that somehow have ended up being seen in the past by who we now call 'prophets and seers' - and story tellers).
- - - - -

Ashley-Star*Child also said
What you have done, in quite immense detail, is prove that the prophecies of the Bible have actually occurred
Well, Yes, thankyou. But I can not take the credit. I am only quoting the research and discoveries made by the Queensland researcher, Ronald Pegg. He was the one between 1996 and 2002 who put it all together.
Since 2002 the PPHC Study Group has been examining and evaluating his work very carefully, with the websites and News Reports to which I have previously referred being the results of our five years of study.
The Daniel and Revelations prophecies (just to mention a few) of which you speak can be found on the http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au/prophecies website.

#21    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:13 PM

It was said that
The 'pictures matching the Biblical texts' are from people reading Biblical texts and making a PICTURE of it. Lots of people read the Bible you know. Artists too. One should keep that in mind
Fair comment, BUT…

Ronald Pegg from Australia has discovered that ancient texts (not just the Bible) contain exact descriptions of the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean cd-rom.

When at first the Old Testament descriptions are pointed out as matching to the cd-rom images, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon Ezekiel and Daniel's descriptions".

When at first the New Testament descriptions are pointed out, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon Paul, Mark and John's descriptions".

When the ancient Babylonian descriptions are pointed out, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon their descriptions".

When the Koran descriptions are pointed out, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon Mohammed's descriptions".

When the Book of Mormon descriptions are pointed out, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon Lehi's descriptions".

When the Atlantis descriptions are pointed out, most people say "the cd-rom was based upon Plato's descriptions".

When the descriptions of Nostradamus are pointed out, most people just turn back to their own little world of limited understanding.

When the......
I could keep going for a while.

Therefore the cd-rom can NOT be based upon any one of the descriptions in any one ancient text.

Many of the ancient text descriptions appear after a documented encounter with Gabriel (the name given to the time traveller) who apparently showed the ancient person the pictures and told of modern history from the Ancients cd-rom (and other modern history books).

The next stage of study is to evaluate the implications of this discovery , plus all the other perplexing things found by Mr Pegg.

#22    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 12:16 PM

Mr exorcist wrote
The lexicon of Strong's Concordance, is not the only concordance in the whole Planet and if you really want to do a deeper study …You might also need to take a look at other material...
There is a good reason why Mr Pegg utilizes Strong's Concordance from the mid 1800s (but that will take us off topic).
In my experience, most modern lexicons and dictionaries have been edited to only show the secondary religious meanings. By this I mean the newer electronic versions available on-line do not show the original primary meanings where they seem 'not to fit' with the flow of the religious story.
This is why when people are challenging Mr Peg's quotes from the book version of Strong's Concordance, they can not find the same meanings, and thus they conclude that he is incorrect (without realizing that it is in fact their resources that have been changed).
- - - - -
You also state
You might be interested to find out why the JEWISH and ISLAMIC faiths HAVE A BIG ISSUES aknowlaging that YESHUAH was the Messiah and the THE CREATOR HAD A SON
I believe that they have grounds to dispute that Jesus was the Messiah and that God did not have a Son, because a Pope said that the Jesus Myth has served them well.
On page 267 of the book The Atlantis Blueprint, (Rand Flem-ath and Colin Wilson, Little, Brown, and Company, Great Britain, 2000; ISBN 0-316-85313-5) it is reported that Pope Leo X, a contemporary of Henry VIII said; "It has served us well, this myth of Christ".
- - - - -
Mr exorcist also wrote
to bring to your attention, rather this that ISLAM , JEW'S and CHRISTIANITY all do not have everything in common as you have not pointed out
You are now talking in religious terms. Religion is a long way from what the Bible's words are really saying. It is the ideas of religion that are different in each of the religious groups you mentioned, but the SOURCE of their stories is the same.
I am not studying religion, but the source and origin of the stories told before they were portrayed in religious terms by religious people who had religious agenda. Take note that it is these same people, the 'religious scholars' who have 'amended' the meanings in modern versions of Strong's Concordance to make the meanings fit in with their own beliefs.

One of my current studies is of the first person reported encounters with the messenger named Gabriel, and not with second and third hand after the fact enhanced stories told by people years (even decades later) who said they were witnesses to something.

To reply to your lengthy story commencing with "two people/ Spirits that they are actually both also ONE/ THE SAME" and mentioning the "Lamb of God" as written by John:

Genesis chapter One is a description of the Introduction sequence of the Ancients cd-rom.
GOD = the gods of this introduction sequence (as explained in an earlier post).
SPIRIT = the brilliant white animated sailboat cursor that flits around the screen like a ghost blown by the wind (of the red windrose compass).

When John says "Behold the Lamb of God" in 1:36 he is faithfully describing what he sees. He is reporting seeing the shape of a Lamb on the computer's screen. The coastal outline of the Mediterranean Basin from the Map Page is in the form of a Lamb with its front and rear legs separately tied together (ready for sacrifice) with the basin its body and the top right sea its head and ears. Look at a map of the Mediterranean yourself - you will see the same Lamb (as did the Hebrews as reported in the OT).

The stories of Jesus as reported in the Gospels are accounts of the various pictures seen throughout the various presentations from the Ancients cd-rom.

Evidence of much of this can be found in the Member Area of the http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au website where you can view slide shows and view images from the Ancients cd-rom and compare them with the Bible's words for yourself.

#23    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:29 PM

The $64 dollar question:

Eddy P, what exactly is your relationship to this Ronald Pegg?

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#24    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:50 PM

Sorry Ed, I just don't buy into that. 'ancient texts describe exactly what's seen on the CD-ROM'. How stupid, exactly do you think people are? Anyone can research ancient texts and make pictures of it on a CD-Rom. Ancient people did not see a CD-Rom playing from the sky. rolleyes.gif

Now, you say Mt Sinai doesn't exist. Mt Hermon, noted as a landing place for the fallen angels in Enoch most definantly DOES exist, and is a major skiing destination today. It's also the tallest mountain in the region. And apparently, Sinai has been fond in Saudi Araba which, as waas said in Exodus, was then Midian.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/mt__sinai_found.htm

The $64Million answer. Mr Eddy P, IS Mr Pegg. You can write that out in queque, money order, cash. Hell I'll even accept PayPal grin2.gif

Posted Image

#25    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 30 June 2005 - 01:59 PM

WHOA!  I said $64.00 dollar, not 64 million!.  (BTW, the check is in the mail.....)
grin2.gif

So I'm not the only one who thinks "Eddy P" and "Ronald Pegg" are one and the same?

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#26    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 02:41 PM

$64! Oh, I knew it was too good to be true LOL tongue.gif The other millions just accounts for the future lawsuits from people who are emotionally disturbed after being sucked into this and then discovering Mr. P's theory of time travel and Cd-Roms was all a hoax for financial gain. yes.gif

And yes, I'd say suspicion is arising that this thread of Mr. Ed's over there may be some sort of.....self-promotional advertising....

Posted Image

#27    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE(JMPD1 @ Jun 30 2005, 11:59 PM)
Eddy P, what exactly is your relationship to this Ronald Pegg?

View Post

I was introduced to Mr Pegg's work in 1998 and assisted him by test-printing his early booklets. Mr Pegg from northern Queensland, Australia concluded his research in March 2002.
I became the webmaster of his website.
Sometime after this when people were asking me questions about his work I decided I should recheck all his work for myself, seeing that it was perceived that I was his spokesman.
I set up the PPHC Study Group from southern Australia and have been conducting my own examination of the topics about which he makes all these perplexing claims.
My own personal research has indeed affirmed that ancient texts (not just the Bible) are describing images, sounds, and sequences of images from several modern cd-roms.
I am now at a stage that I have set up my own websites to present not only Mr Pegg's claims and work, but my the results of my own investigations too.

Most of Mr Pegg's work appears on the website, plus most of my own work.
It is all there for free (except for the dial up charge) plus you can download much of his work for free also so it can be printed out and read and examined in your own home, at your own pace when and if you wish to do this extra study.
(I do not know how anyone can perceive that I am making money out of the dissemination of this information. I have no sponsors and I am paying for four domain names and their hosting and space, plus a dial up system and stats.)

You obviously have not read all the work from the websites, because most of this is presented for your information in the About Us section, plus some of the questions being asked also shows that people have not bothered to find the answers for themselves.

I am not here to force anything on to anyone.
Claims were made by Mr Pegg.
I have personally checked them out (even thought they went against everything that I was taught) and found they had merit.
I am now informing people of this and my own investigations by inviting them to vist the websites and view it all for themselves.

Thankyou for your questions, but please try to stay on topic and focus on the specific claims and evidence, and not attack the person.

Actually checking out all the work may help - but that is a personal journey of discovery.
Most people are not yet ready to take that journey by themselves.

I have never met Mr Pegg, nor do any of the team previously working on his project to 2002, nor do we know how to contact him.
The evidence of his work speaks for itself - if it is read and examined with an open mind.

Edited by Eddy_P, 01 July 2005 - 10:59 AM.

#28    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE(Ashley-Star*Child @ Jul 1 2005, 12:20 AM)
And apparently, Sinai has been fond in Saudi Araba which, as waas said in Exodus, was then Midian.
Others disagree with that conclusion. Check out their arguments, "PROBLEMS WITH MT. SINAI IN SAUDI ARABIA" at http://www.ldolphin.org/sinai.html

#29    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,940 posts

• Dysfunctional you can fix, ******** can't be.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 03:42 PM

If the truth you are finding outside of youself seems to resonate with the truth you are finding inside of yourself, thats the most important indicator of whether this has merit or not, not any of us, I personally think Ronald Pegg is very interesting and the gist of his message seems to be with alittle questioning you can find Gobs of indiscrepencies,Wow, he has found alot, in such a proof driven world here it is, yet do you notice people still doubt, thats the most ironic thing of all.  Be grateful for people like Ronald Pegg they show us something about having courage you don't have to believe his message, a pre equisite to being a follower is they are loyal to there cause, they don't change camps easily if ever, I say have your beliefs as long as they work for you but be willing to change them easily if new truth shows up.  Oterwise you create dogma's.  All the best to you for being willing to look at God in another way. Namste Sheri Berri

#30    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 03:55 AM

I'm guessing you didn't read th entire article you posted, and did a quick search to cover yourself. All that article proves is that that person believes Sinai was in the Sinai Peninsula (a possibility) rather than Saudi Arabia. It does not prove it did not exist.

Whether you are making money off your ideas or not at this stage is irrelevant, I'm sure you (or this mysterious Mr. Pegg of whom 'no one has ever met') plan on doing so. I would say you are just confused, or were bringing up an idea you believd was right, but the fact that we are talking about a CD-ROM precludes that it was manufactured, and quite recently. Wheich is an intentional hoax.

Now as for time travel, a recent find (just after I answered my last posts) has theorized time travel is possible, but ONLY as an onlooker. The ability to alter past history and events to screw up the present is completely outruled and should time travel ever exist, it will be imposible to do such a feat.

There is also anothr problem with your theories, you claim it was brought to the past via some CD-ROM played on a mountaintop to make people believe in what you are claiming are Eastern God 'mythologies'. The problem there is that those beliefs already existed, before these 'CD-ROM' events, and even if you claim thy did not, there would be no reason for a future generation to create a God if it indeed had never existed. In fact religion as a whole just wouldn't exist at all, by your theories, and so would rule out the idea for a future generation to do such an act.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users