Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf?

GamingNinja

Today I woke, up and my jaw, abdomen, and arms and legs were sore, I told my friend about this, and he said tht he did research and "born" werewolves turn while theyre asleep and end up sore the morning of the night they hunted. I also could swear i had a shirt on and i found it outside. Please help me, I need to know what i am dealing with.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• GamingNinja

• orangepeaceful79

• DarkCreed

Well, you're not a vampire.

Your friend is not educated is he?

And, do you honestly believe it is even physically possible to morph into another animal?......Really?

To answer your question, try reading about biology..........If you can get passed the " no way werewolves exist " part..........

Today I woke, up and my jaw, abdomen, and arms and legs were sore, I told my friend about this, and he said tht he did research and "born" werewolves turn while theyre asleep and end up sore the morning of the night they hunted. I also could swear i had a shirt on and i found it outside. Please help me, I need to know what i am dealing with.

You were up all night partying with Meth and Speed, so of course you took your shirt off and don't remember it, and doing god knows what to make your jaw sore.

Edited by MetallicBlood

"Hey Doc, I woke up today, and my jaw, abdomen, legs, and arms, are sore." "OMG, this is beyond medical diagnoses, let me grab my werewolf facts book."

See how silly this looks?

Edited by Realm

You are very obviously a werewolf. Congratulations. Mind you don't track mud into the house.

I wake up every morning with an aching body too!

Thank you, that has helped me with a diagnosis as all this time I thought it was just because I had an uncomfortable bed!

Uncomfortable bed, maybe you been moving around a bit the day before (working out, cleaning the house), might just be getting sick, sleep walking.

Or maybe even you fell out of the bed? :rolleyes: Is the idea of being a "werewolf" that tempting really? You ever seen a werewolf movie, or read a story with them that wasn't Underworld or Twilight? There's no happy endings there.

Don't worry about being a werewolf buddy.

I turn into a 500 foot flying tranchula on Friday nights.

:lol::rolleyes:

Werewolf checklist:

Last night was a full moon.

Torn clothes and bedding.

Deep scratch marks on the doors and walls.

Spent hours re-organizing and cleaning up said bedroom.

Bedroom window busted outwards, swept up the glass shards outside.

The neighbor's pet has gone missing.

Hacked up a furball and raw bits that same morning.

If you wake up and can't decide if you were a werewolf or not the night before, its time to lay off the tweek I think, mate. :tu:

Werewolves are imaginary, kind of like superman. Keep saying it til you believe it - once you do, it will keep you from posting silly things like this on the internet. You'll thank yourself someday.

Having an active imagination can be fun. That said, there is a line where one should keep at least one foot in reality.

Besides, there's a UM rule that covers this one:

3m. Role-playing: Do not use the forum or chat room to 'role-play' as a fictitious character or entity.

Honestly, I believe in practically every 'fantasy' creature. I believe they are hidden on this, perhaps, planet somewhere not wishing to be found. I of course, have a strong feeling werewolves are real. I, myself am a wolf. I believe in werewolves. There isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and wolf, they both have the same soul. doesn't mean they can't have a werewolf pup, right? You could possibly be a werewolf, watch out for signs my friend!

Honestly, I believe in practically every 'fantasy' creature. I believe they are hidden on this, perhaps, planet somewhere not wishing to be found. I of course, have a strong feeling werewolves are real. I, myself am a wolf. I believe in werewolves. There isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and wolf, they both have the same soul. doesn't mean they can't have a werewolf pup, right? You could possibly be a werewolf, watch out for signs my friend!

I am trying to keep an open mind lately, but I fear it might fall out reading and thinking about that quote. :/

I am trying to keep an open mind lately, but I fear it might fall out reading and thinking about that quote. :/

What do you mean? [ what I mean by " I'm a wolf" is I truly love them and it feels like I have a connection with them]

What do you mean? [ what I mean by " I'm a wolf" is I truly love them and it feels like I have a connection with them]

What he means is that it wouldn't have been the first time that someone on the boards claimed that literally they were a shapeshifter, that they could morph between being a human and a wolf. Which is actually a medical diagnosis for a particular kind of dementia known as lycanthropy.

Feeling akin to wolves = cool - I personally have always felt a connection with turtles.

Thinking you turn into them = medical disease you should seek professional treatment for. :tu:

Edited by orangepeaceful79

Well that was part of it. But the part of wolves and werewolves mating mostly. I was trying to figure out why you mentioned that, and am just not getting where that was coming from.

Made my day, this whole time I thought that my sore body was from doing labor all day. Now I know. I'm a werewolf.

Made my day, this whole time I thought that my sore body was from doing labor all day. Now I know. I'm a werewolf.

I know how you feel. I though I had the flu last week. I guess I'm just a werewolf.