Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6871    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

Ever heard of vested interest?

That is a definition of your posting is it not?

A vesed interest in personal validation.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#6872    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

That's one possibility.  Another is that the bible is telling the truth; there were visitors.  Their arrival was witnessed by people such as Enoch and Ezekiel.  They procreated with the indiginous females and mixed genetics.

If you are a believer surely better to look at what the good book is saying rather than what you want it to say yes?

Have you considered what effect the mixing may have had on the humans of that time of which we are descendants?

Have you considered that this may have warped the human's ability to make a natural response back to creation over the the last several thousand years?

Have you considered that this may account for the perversity that reigns here and has done during known history.

Finally have you considered that the role of the saviours that have appeared here may have been to realign behaviour and thinking to rectify the damage done.  Could that be what a saviour actually is?

Maybe it's time to give these things a little thought.

Noahs flood did not happen. Have you given that any thought.

Ezekiel did not see Aliens. You have to want to believe that.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#6873    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Far more precise, far more complex, superior workmanship and miles in front on the technical aspects. And it's just a bit of a boat.

Posted Image

It's nothing short of a work of art, a master piece.

But.... using modern technology.

And I am quite sure the Incas and Egyptians didn't have this kind of technology.

#6874    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?
This is an interesting interpretation.

Not really. This is what that vile Cult funded by a prostitution ring called Raellians preach. Claude Whorhillion has been pushing this barrow for a long time. Vile disgusting cult that has no age restriction on sexual age. How they have not been lynched is a real Unexplained Mystery.

#6875    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

And I am quite sure the Incas and Egyptians didn't have this kind of technology.

Despite Zosers insistence and continued deliberate ignorance, it far outweighs the precision of PP. Hell, I have wired up a few Roller Coasters, they outdo the precision Zoser has been touting here. Every single joint, every angle, every connection has to be 100% spot on, x rayed and double checked for angle, pressure, tension, everything. Peoples lives depend upon it.
But, anyone who had spent 23 years as an engineer would know that. ;) It's not just PP that he is inflating to a ridiculous level.

#6876    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,220 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 February 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

yeh so true. Thats why they just cut and stacked rocks

also, zoser said modern man cant better this, and that Pysches point...

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6877    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 February 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

The implications of the mixing of the genetics is the most important issue in this for me.  I have ideas of who they were and where they were from simply because I have access to other writings on this.

You do realise that people were tested across the globe in notable samples to trace genetic heritage, and we all come out of Africa. Solid evidence proves this. not conjecture of deliberate ignorance.

Some 99% of the human genome is shuffled from one birth to the next. The Genographic Project traces the 1% of the genome which is not shuffled—mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) through the maternal line and the Y-chromosome through the paternal. These jokers in the pack allow geneticists to work back to our common ancestors. Our mtDNA appears to coalesce in a single woman, who lived on the African savannah 150,000 years ago. Our Y-chromosome survives from a single man, who lived in the Rift Valley of Kenya or Tanzania 59,000 years ago. So Adam and Eve did exist—90,000 years apart. The discrepancy is because, unlike the biblical Adam and Eve, this couple only represent the last common Ancestors we can trace genetically.

LINK

In recent decades, scientific breakthroughs have consistently lent increased support to the "Out of Africa" hypothesis, which asserts that modern humans originated in Africa, then migrated throughout the globe from there. Support for competing theories has virtually disappeared from scientific journals and peer-reviewed publications. Molecular biology (genetics), archaeology, geology and dendrochronology (tree-ring dating) all point to the likely conclusion that human populations originated in Africa about 100-200,000 years ago, migrating outside the African continent around 80,000 years ago.

LINK

The above is not conjecture, it is not a guess, it is hard data. This is what results prove, if you want to pursue a fanciful ideal, you will not find information to support your fantasies. Only you can ever confirm your own dreams.

Edited by psyche101, 11 February 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#6878    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

yeh so true. Thats why they just cut and stacked rocks

also, zoser said modern man cant better this, and that Pysches point...

Exactly, thanks for picking up on that Seeder. I hadn't realised.

When I gave Zoser examples including rock, such as Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse carving, all made out of rock, more precise than PP, more difficult and even without the benefit of modern technology, Zoser said:

It still struggles to better the GP is precision and scale.

That simply is not the case, even just a bot of a boat is far more complex and precise. His modern man cannot do it argument is pure bunkum. And, an engineer would have known all of this. I am an electrical engineer and I seem to know a great deal more about construction principals than Zoser. I only have 14 years under my belt as an engineer, Zoser is supposed to have had 23. I do not believe him, not for one second. He could not lie straight in bed.

#6879    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

So You, Bee, LV  - (not 'too' sure about Bee)  - and crikey, (sort off anyway but he's really confused about all sorts) and  ermm....errmm....nopeda?

Heck thers a stampede on UM :w00t:

There is indeed a could of ignorance from the stampede. It clouds things, but as long as one is ready for such, it matters little.

#6880    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 11 February 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

hey, it might explain those carvings (not just here but in other places as well) of what some people think were Astronauts in spacesuits and things! Maybe they were workmen wearing hazard protection suits! Trouble is, does that cofirm or disprove the Ancient Astronaut theory? it's a tricky one. :unsure2:

:sleepy:

Like this one I suppose huh?

Posted Image

That dates all the way back to 1992.

Edited by psyche101, 11 February 2013 - 11:19 PM.

#6881    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

there is a hell of a lot more money to be made....and is made, by orthodox Egyptology (etc) than any of the AA stuff....

careers and belief systems are also at stake....the status quo will always close ranks when threatened...

Ohh, come on now. You are putting Giorgio Tsoukalos in the same league as Sethe or Hawas? What chance does Giorgio have of earning the same level of respect or the same position????? I'd say somewhere between zero and nothing. This is the only way the sub standard presenters can fleece this historical record for a buck. Hell, otherwise he might have to pick up a shovel or something God forbid!!!!

#6882    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak... :)

Every single time that nonsense and bunkum are presented as fact, and people assault logic and reasoning, many refuse to see what is an attempt to spread deliberate ignorance and object to it. Trying to spread ignorance to find comfort in numbers is a personal pursuit, nothing to do with fact or knowledge. You have seen skeptics get more heated over the Apollo 11 debris amongst themselves. Accuracy is what drives skeptics, not nonsense. What do you find different about this thread???

#6883    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postbee, on 11 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

like the Great Pyramid....the 'Djoser' one has a red granite 'sarcophagus'....with no proof that a body was ever in it...

Do you think the grave robbers tunnel, which has been found, was part of the original design or something? Do you even realise who valuable human body parts were as remedies  Mummies in particular? Do you realise how much history has been robbed for superstition? The teeth of Gigantopithecus were found in a Chinese medecine shop being sold as Dragon Teeth. They would be ground to use to cure ailments. But that's imagination as opposed to fact for you.

#6884    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 February 2013 - 07:46 PM, said:

Ah, did I mistake your stance as being a believer in the AA stuff? If so apologies.

So you agree its a load of rubbish too then?

I have come to the conclusion he is a closet believer. He just does not like "Labels" But the more abstract the better.
Goddam hippies.

#6885    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,220 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 February 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

I have come to the conclusion he is a closet believer. He just does not like "Labels" But the more abstract the better.
Goddam hippies.

:clap:

gotta luv pysche for telling how it is..hard nosed geezer like mesefl! BUT better with words./ wit../

Edited by seeder, 11 February 2013 - 11:57 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain